Darlie's injuries

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
michelle said:
That is what I wanted to say "p" whipped! I mean if anyone ever was, it was him! I think darin was kind of nerdy looking and then here is darlie looking like a playmate, I guess he would have done anything for her. I wish that would of them would spill the beans or something! I dont think though that those boys did not make any noise that night while being stabbed. I have heard some say its possible they did not make a sound, I cant imagine that. I would think darin heard something. He then would help her stage it. I dont know if it was premeditated though, did anyone ever say if they thought it was? It seems to me that she would have set the stage for it by sleeping downstairs with them?

I can't remember if you're in Texas or not Michelle, but they look like typical low class rednecks. Her done up way too much and him with that mullett and stupid grin. Its very obvious to see by the way she dressed, wore her jewelery and make up and the way her house was decorated that she has absolutely zero class and the first few bucks she ever saw her in life was the year or two that she and Darin were actually making money. When the business started to fail and she knew she and the kids would end up in a trailer park, she flipped and did the deeds, IMO. :rolleyes:

Jeana (DP) said:
I can't remember if you're in Texas or not Michelle, but they look like typical low class rednecks. Her done up way too much and him with that mullett and stupid grin. Its very obvious to see by the way she dressed, wore her jewelery and make up and the way her house was decorated that she has absolutely zero class and the first few bucks she ever saw her in life was the year or two that she and Darin were actually making money. When the business started to fail and she knew she and the kids would end up in a trailer park, she flipped and did the deeds, IMO. :rolleyes:
Jeana, I am in maryland and trust me, we have typical low class rednecks here too, lol. I think they looked so "dolled" up and phoney and they seemed like they flashed their money and boat and darlie paraded around in thongs while darin watched her. I mean, that in itself is trashy. He did have a mullet going on though. But what year did this happen, I think that was in style then, lol...

michelle said:
Jeana, I am in maryland and trust me, we have typical low class rednecks here too, lol. I think they looked so "dolled" up and phoney and they seemed like they flashed their money and boat and darlie paraded around in thongs while darin watched her. I mean, that in itself is trashy. He did have a mullet going on though. But what year did this happen, I think that was in style then, lol...

For anyone with an ounce of class, its NEVER been "in style." LOL In all honesty, they didn't have any money. Not "real" money. This is Dallas. When people around here talk about "money," they mean M O N E Y. I mean they shopped in pawn shops. If you've got money around here, you're at Tiffany's, Downtown Dallas Neiman Marcus, Highland Park Village or either the Dallas or Houston Galleria. You don't buy anything at a pawn shop.

Jeana (DP) said:
For anyone with an ounce of class, its NEVER been "in style." LOL In all honesty, they didn't have any money. Not "real" money. This is Dallas. When people around here talk about "money," they mean M O N E Y. I mean they shopped in pawn shops. If you've got money around here, you're at Tiffany's, Downtown Dallas Neiman Marcus, Highland Park Village or either the Dallas or Houston Galleria. You don't buy anything at a pawn shop.
I thought I had read that they were loaded with money. DH and I have looked in Texas to buy in the future because his company may move down there. Well It is very affordable for housing compared to here. I mean the kind of house I would like to have is atleast 150,000$ cheaper then up here or more.

michelle said:
I thought I had read that they were loaded with money. DH and I have looked in Texas to buy in the future because his company may move down there. Well It is very affordable for housing compared to here. I mean the kind of house I would like to have is atleast 150,000$ cheaper then up here or more.

I live about five minutes from their house. I'm not even close to rich and mine was more than double the amount of their house. Triple of you add the pool, landscapping and stonework. I think based on where they came from financially, they probably felt like they were loaded, but basically, if you consider that with "all their assets" they were denied a measly $5,000 loan, they were stone broke.

Jeana (DP) said:
I live about five minutes from their house. I'm not even close to rich and mine was more than double the amount of their house. Triple of you add the pool, landscapping and stonework. I think based on where they came from financially, they probably felt like they were loaded, but basically, if you consider that with "all their assets" they were denied a measly $5,000 loan, they were stone broke.
Man, I guess she snapped. I was floored when we started looking into Texas real estate. I mean I seen house 4 times the size up here and totally reasonable not too mention the property with them. I hate Maryland, small little cramped state. I hope we can move within the next 5 years. Darlies house seemed huge, looking at them they looked like they were the "perfect" family.

michelle said:
Man, I guess she snapped. I was floored when we started looking into Texas real estate. I mean I seen house 4 times the size up here and totally reasonable not too mention the property with them. I hate Maryland, small little cramped state. I hope we can move within the next 5 years. Darlies house seemed huge, looking at them they looked like they were the "perfect" family.

It was pretty good size, but the houses in this area are in the price range of about $250,000 to $5 million+ and the sizes are from about 3,600 sq. ft. to over 10,000 sq. ft. In Darlie's neighborhood they are about $135,000 to $175,000 (lake lots more) and most in the 3,200 sq. ft. to 3,800 sq. ft. Its an older neighborhood and the houses were already there, whereas in my area, it was a new development and you could buy the lot size you wanted and built to suit your needs. I'm in a different town than Rowlett, but close to it.

I wonder what darin is up to these days? I never hear anything about him.

Gozgals said:
<snip>What Darlie did to cover her tracks is more brutal than many of those that have tried to disguise their crimes that came before her. (*J. MacDonald, Diane Downs)<snip>

Adding Justin Barber (shot himself FOUR TIMES)
Charles Stuart (shot himself in abdomen)

This list has got to be a lot longer...I suspect that Carlos Perez-Olivo shot himself in the stomach (superficially) after shooting wife Peggy in the head and killing her. He hasn't been cleared or arrested.

I have read where neighbors/friends alike were gossiping about infidelity on the parts of both Darlie and Darin. If we humor that thought for just a minute, is it possible that Darin was out that night? Perhaps they had a huge fight and Darin stormed out and Darlie flipped, knowing where he was, and just took it out on the kids? That would explain why Darin heard zilcho. And if Darlie held her hand over their mouths, the screams wouldn't reach neighbor's ears. Then if Darin came home after getting his jollies and Darlie hit him with a "look what you made me do" guilt trip, he might have felt so awful, he agreed to cover for her? If his mistress was within walking distance, the neighbors wouldn't have noticed the car gone either.

Jeana (DP) said:
Well what can I say??? There are people who just don't want to see what is so plainfully easy to see. If she could slash her own neck and stab her two boys as horribly as she did, what is so God awful about brusing herself? I mean come on! If I had to choose, I'd rather bruise my own arms than slash my own neck, but that's just me. If this is the only thing holding her on that fence, I'd say she likes it up there.
This is a closed subject between the 2 of us now. A lost friendship isn't worth all that LOL.
She will never change her opinion, so I just leave her with it. Thanks for the input though, you all make sense, as usual :clap:

santos1014 said:
A friend and I are in a heated argument over Darlie's bruises. We were discussing the case and she is a fence sitter for sure. The topic of bruises came up and she went ballistic. I had her read all about them in this forum, and she will not budge. She does not understand how they got there, if not for someone (other than Darlie) putting them there. She can hang with me on the blood evidence and most other things, but loses it on the bruise issue.
Since I have had her read all that is here, anyone else have a site I could send her to for further explanation? May not do any good though, I feel her fence days are almost over and she will fall into the campfire.

How does she believe Darlie got the bruises from someone else? When you look at the bruises...from wrist to armpit on one arm you have to ask yourself...well I do anyway...what intruder bruises up one arm and how given the lack of any other injuries to her arms, fingers, palms, underarms, etc? If someone is beating on her arms...blunt force trauma, I'd expect at least a broken bone or two. I'd also expect some facial or head injuries. I don't think anyone is that precise that they could beat one arm only and miss any other part of her body.

Maybe if she read the medical testimony on the bruises it might help...but I don't think are any other sites that explain those bruises other than they are bft. Darlie and Darin are the only ones who can explain them imo, and they ain't talking, LOL.

Check this out..these are bft injuries sustained in a fight between husband and wife...be warned they are very graphic. Someone mentioned MacDonald...this is MacDonald's pregnant wife's body after he brutally beat and stabbed her to death. Both arms were broken as she held them over her head to ward off the blows.

Warning Graphic Photos Here

cami said:
How does she believe Darlie got the bruises from someone else? When you look at the bruises...from wrist to armpit on one arm you have to ask yourself...well I do anyway...what intruder bruises up one arm and how given the lack of any other injuries to her arms, fingers, palms, underarms, etc? If someone is beating on her arms...blunt force trauma, I'd expect at least a broken bone or two. I'd also expect some facial or head injuries. I don't think anyone is that precise that they could beat one arm only and miss any other part of her body.

Maybe if she read the medical testimony on the bruises it might help...but I don't think are any other sites that explain those bruises other than they are bft. Darlie and Darin are the only ones who can explain them imo, and they ain't talking, LOL.

Check this out..these are bft injuries sustained in a fight between husband and wife...be warned they are very graphic. Someone mentioned MacDonald...this is MacDonald's pregnant wife's body after he brutally beat and stabbed her to death. Both arms were broken as she held them over her head to ward off the blows.

Warning Graphic Photos Here

She is one of the people in the world that cannot believe that a mother is capable of doing this to her children, not sure she will ever believe. I am done with trying to explain it to her closed mind.:truce:

Darlie and Dr. Mcdonald's injuries are VASTLY different from the murdered victims and that to me speaks volumes. Ok someone breaks in, and leaves Darlie alive after she has watched then kill her kids. Come on. Her kids are butchered but she has a shallow neck wound and bruises which I think Darren gave her the bruises. He either beat her before hand or after when he saw what she did.

2sisters said:
Darlie and Dr. Mcdonald's injuries are VASTLY different from the murdered victims and that to me speaks volumes. Ok someone breaks in, and leaves Darlie alive after she has watched then kill her kids. Come on. Her kids are butchered but she has a shallow neck wound and bruises which I think Darren gave her the bruises. He either beat her before hand or after when he saw what she did.
If someone came in my house and tried to hurt my child, All I can say is I would be dead with them because I would NOT go out without a fight. It floors me how in both of those cases the parents wounds are not nearly as bad or even close to comparing to the victims.

michelle said:
If someone came in my house and tried to hurt my child, All I can say is I would be dead with them because I would NOT go out without a fight. It floors me how in both of those cases the parents wounds are not nearly as bad or even close to comparing to the victims.
exactly, If Jeff Macdonald and Darlie loved their kids as much as they say they did, they would have been the most wounded and died while doing so. Collet Mcadonald fought her attcker, Jeff did not. Look at the difference, and he expects me to believe the intruders used that much overkill with his two baby daughters, but left him with barely a scratch?
Same with darlie. Her boys wounds are through to the floor. The stab wounds are so huge and gaping it makes me ( a seasoned emergency room trauma nurse) nauseated....those wounds are just soooooo bad! Yet she has a superficial cut to her chest. Right. The killer plunges the knife through the major organs of those two boys, but gingerly cuts her neck so as to leave her barely injured. Where was her through and through stab wounds? Why would the one adult in the room be barely hurt and then so much overkill with the children. That's what got Diane Downs as well. The killer is supposed to have aimed right at the hearts of those three kids, but just shot Diane Downs in the arm......go figure.
It was all just too convieniant that these three walked away, while small and defenseless children were butchered. Hell yes she could have put those bruises there?????!!!!!!?????She plunged a knife through her sons chest while staring him straight in the face, she's capable of just about anything.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

kcksum said:
exactly, If Jeff Macdonald and Darlie loved their kids as much as they say they did, they would have been the most wounded and died while doing so. Collet Mcadonald fought her attcker, Jeff did not. Look at the difference, and he expects me to believe the intruders used that much overkill with his two baby daughters, but left him with barely a scratch?
Same with darlie. Her boys wounds are through to the floor. The stab wounds are so huge and gaping it makes me ( a seasoned emergency room trauma nurse) nauseated....those wounds are just soooooo bad! Yet she has a superficial cut to her chest. Right. The killer plunges the knife through the major organs of those two boys, but gingerly cuts her neck so as to leave her barely injured. Where was her through and through stab wounds? Why would the one adult in the room be barely hurt and then so much overkill with the children. That's what got Diane Downs as well. The killer is supposed to have aimed right at the hearts of those three kids, but just shot Diane Downs in the arm......go figure.
It was all just too convieniant that these three walked away, while small and defenseless children were butchered. Hell yes she could have put those bruises there?????!!!!!!?????She plunged a knife through her sons chest while staring him straight in the face, she's capable of just about anything.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I seen collette and the girls pics and they really made me sick. I cannot imagine Jeff not being slashed up too if he really "was not the killer" my DH would die saving us! I can say as a mother I would KILL for my child, Diane was dumb as a box of rocks to think that someone would believe her crappy lie. She is a nutcase. Darlie and Darin, well I have yet to figure them out. I think we are all still trying. I have been back and forth about the McDonald case until I seen the crime scene photo's. His poor daughters, there was no need to do that too them kids, or the Routier boys, so sad.

kcksum said:
You took the words right out of my mouth and saved me from typing up about the same thing. If an attacker goes in a house, the kids would be the last victims he/she would go after.
In my opinion, it is the first clue the above mentioned people are guilty and it is the reason I know Darlie committed these horrible offenses upon her sweet children.:mad: One would have to murder the adult first, as we all know. The children are usually left unharmed when an adult is the target of a crime.

Gozgals

Gozgals said:
You took the words right out of my mouth and saved me from typing up about the same thing. If an attacker goes in a house, the kids would be the last victims he/she would go after.
In my opinion, it is the first clue the above mentioned people are guilty and it is the reason I know Darlie committed these horrible offenses upon her sweet children.:mad: One would have to murder the adult first, as we all know. The children are usually left unharmed when an adult is the target of a crime.

Gozgals

I agree with all. The adults would be the first targeted and the children either pushed aside or used as a bargaining chip.

In the Downs case, the children were lying on the seats asleep yet this magical killer knew they were there and aimed straight at them...dumb as rocks to tell that story as someone noted. Of course, like Darlie she just thinks she'll be believed regardless. Darlie can innocently look into television cameras and state she did not murder her children and that's good enough for some. When I think of her flirting, laughing and joking with the cops before those boys were even buried, I could strangle her myself.

Cami-

Where is Darlie seen flirting with the cops prior to the burial? I got added to her myspace account and was reading through it- I think I gagged most of the way-seriously how can people be so blind and excuse me but ignorant?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back