Darlie's injuries

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jeana (DP) said:
Makes a huge difference when you're the cause of the death though! LOL Darin, at least, according to all at the scene, tried to do something. Darlie stood there, with a cop telling her over and over and over to DO SOMETHING. So, I don't buy the "cold fish" story. What I think is more likely is the "hand in the cookie jar" theory. She didn't want to be anywhere near the blood so she could try and distance herself from the deed.
Sorry, but I don't think Darin did anything but try to make it look LIKE he was helping one of the kids. In reality, his butt should have been over there with Damon, esp in light of the fact that Darlie was not going to do it and Devon was already dead. So he gets no extra points from me.

Shoot, Jeana, Darlie was all over the blood. I guess by the time of the 911 call she wanted to stir clear of it, but when I saw her blood back and forth there, I thought maybe she purposely bled all over the place in an attempt to confuse the blood evidence. One big contradiction for me is Darin saying all he could see was her head as she went back and forth from the sink to somewhere else in the kitchen and then later claiming that she came into the family room to give the boys' towels three or four times. If the latter is true, he obviously saw more than just her head.

O, the "cold fish" story was what a reporter claimed to overhear in the courtroom during a break. It had nothing to do with her "flat effect." According to Patricia Springer, Mulder said it to another atty, speaking to Darlie's lack of emotion on the stand. He was also overheard to have told her, "You are on trial for your life. Let's see some gd tears." Not necessarily an exact quote there but the gist of it as I recall from the book. After that recess, Darlie shed quite a few tears so it is said.

cami said:
No, that's not correct. The knife was laid down on the carpet in the RR, not dropped. The heavy concentration of blood at the tip is in the pattern of the knife in the carpet. I believe it's page 380 in MTJD. Blood drops in the carpet indicate someone was standing there briefly, bleeding from the forearm, down the knife then dripping off it to the carpet. You really should read Bevel's testimony
You're right. I said she was correct about that part, but I didn't see she said "dropped" Thanks for catching it

cami said:
It's a swipe pattern on the kitchen counter indicating the blood was wiped up, not a swirl pattern in the sink
Yes, swipe is a better word. I'm still giggling over that post.
Rattle, there wasn't much blood from the boys, it's mostly all Darlie's blood. The boys had seepage wounds as opposed to spurting wounds. Their blood pooled around their bodies. It's quite possible that Devon's blood was wiped off when the knife went into Damon's body or she could have wiped it on a towel....Devon's cast-off blood on the back of her nightshirt indicates she was the one stabbing.
Wasn't it Damon's in cast-off? Devon's was just the little teeny weeny drop

SnootyVixen said:
Rightly was a poor choice for a word. I did not mean that she was not questioned correctly but that had she been questioned in a very detailed sort of way in the beginning that she may have told all of the things that are found to be so suspicious by many of you. However in the beginning I think that the police who were questioning her were also not too interested in what she might have done with a towel but with what happened as far as the killing of her sons and her own wounds etc. So I do not think it is fair to put the blame on Darlie for not telling that she wet towels in the beginning. I know that much is made of the fact that she said that later and many say when she knew that the officials were taking the sink from the kitchen. I do not know if it was precisely at that time but if it was then just seeing that may have made that memory come back to her.
I know I disagree with the general and the popular thoughts here but I must say again and again that when thinking about this time in a person's life you have to be flexible and generous with your deductions of their credibility. I do think that person's who have undergone a horrible experience are not theirselve's for quite a few days after. Even if you kill your children it is bound to be a horrible experience to you and you would show the trauma. But it seems to me that people here won't allow her to be traumatized whichever way it goes.
Face it the talk of no emotion and flat affect goes to deep depression. Her behavior at the birthday party which so many find objectionable can be explained by drugs. We know she was taking them. All the while she was in the hospital and all the while she was out of the hospital through the birthday party etc she was on drugs to calm her emotions. I do not understand how a stranger can look at someone under the influence of these drugs and make such far reaching decisions about their personality. You all act as if you have totally figured her out and yet you have not even seen her not doped up. So how can you know her? You see a young woman on the witness stand and you see her nervous and sort of losing her ability to be in control of her emotions and you think that means something? I beg you to put yourself in that position and see how you would behave. Especially if you were innocent. Being on a witness stand is a very frightening thing. Just look at the testimony of the doctors and the nurses to see how nervous they were. Getting things mixed up and contradicting themselves etc just from nerves I"m sure. Do you think Darlie had nerves of steel? NO. I"m sure she did not.
So what it really means in the end is that none of us know the real Darlie. We have only seen a fake Darlie who was in the utmost extremis. Only the GI Rattlesnake really knows the real Darlie and we would do well to listen to her if we wish to learn.
My question to you Ms. GI Rattlesnake is will you tell us what are your impressions of Darlie in this story telling of the 16 different tales so many speak of although I myself do not say that because I do not count what someone else say she say to them. How is that that it would be counted? Somebody tell me that. Why are those included in the tales? I want to know that because I don't think they should. Only the very words from Darlie should be there. We should have another sticky with just the words of Darlie.
I digress. And I digress mightedly I know. My humble apologies.
:snooty:
Have you seen or read Darlie's original hand-written statement? Obviously since it was hand-written she had plenty of time to think about it. It is not short, it is very detailed. It was taken several days after the murders. If you are talking about her being on Paxil or one of those drugs, people function just fine on those. I know she was taking one of those at some point. In the hospital, she was doped up, but she was able to tell the staff what time it was and the date and why she was there just a short time after surgery. Especially knowing what time it was through the drugs tells me she was clear enough to give a statement. I think people have taken into consideration that she might have been too doped up or upset to remember all the details that morning. If there were only two different stories, then maybe we could write the one in the hospital off, but 16? Heck no!

SnootyVixen said:
Rightly was a poor choice for a word. I did not mean that she was not questioned correctly but that had she been questioned in a very detailed sort of way in the beginning that she may have told all of the things that are found to be so suspicious by many of you. However in the beginning I think that the police who were questioning her were also not too interested in what she might have done with a towel but with what happened as far as the killing of her sons and her own wounds etc. So I do not think it is fair to put the blame on Darlie for not telling that she wet towels in the beginning. I know that much is made of the fact that she said that later and many say when she knew that the officials were taking the sink from the kitchen. I do not know if it was precisely at that time but if it was then just seeing that may have made that memory come back to her.
I know I disagree with the general and the popular thoughts here but I must say again and again that when thinking about this time in a person's life you have to be flexible and generous with your deductions of their credibility. I do think that person's who have undergone a horrible experience are not theirselve's for quite a few days after. Even if you kill your children it is bound to be a horrible experience to you and you would show the trauma. But it seems to me that people here won't allow her to be traumatized whichever way it goes.
Face it the talk of no emotion and flat affect goes to deep depression. Her behavior at the birthday party which so many find objectionable can be explained by drugs. We know she was taking them. All the while she was in the hospital and all the while she was out of the hospital through the birthday party etc she was on drugs to calm her emotions. I do not understand how a stranger can look at someone under the influence of these drugs and make such far reaching decisions about their personality. You all act as if you have totally figured her out and yet you have not even seen her not doped up. So how can you know her? You see a young woman on the witness stand and you see her nervous and sort of losing her ability to be in control of her emotions and you think that means something? I beg you to put yourself in that position and see how you would behave. Especially if you were innocent. Being on a witness stand is a very frightening thing. Just look at the testimony of the doctors and the nurses to see how nervous they were. Getting things mixed up and contradicting themselves etc just from nerves I"m sure. Do you think Darlie had nerves of steel? NO. I"m sure she did not.
So what it really means in the end is that none of us know the real Darlie. We have only seen a fake Darlie who was in the utmost extremis. Only the GI Rattlesnake really knows the real Darlie and we would do well to listen to her if we wish to learn.
My question to you Ms. GI Rattlesnake is will you tell us what are your impressions of Darlie in this story telling of the 16 different tales so many speak of although I myself do not say that because I do not count what someone else say she say to them. How is that that it would be counted? Somebody tell me that. Why are those included in the tales? I want to know that because I don't think they should. Only the very words from Darlie should be there. We should have another sticky with just the words of Darlie.
I digress. And I digress mightedly I know. My humble apologies.
:snooty:

Snooty, that blood on the kitchen floor was not diluted with water. I know you want to believe everything Darlie has said about that night, but she is lying when she says she wet towels to take them to the murder room. I mean come on, she's on the phone with 911, she's got a towel at her own neck staunching the blood flow and she's running water and rinsing towels at the kitchen sink.... she must have squeezed every drop of water out of those towels before she removed them from the sink...... doesn't fit in with her alleged panic on the 911 call...not for me anyway.

From my own 1st aid training and my son's ( he took combat life saving before deploying) wet towels would be the proper 1 st aid. A dry towel would wick away blood a wet towel, while it wouldn't absorb as much, would help to seal the wounds better. With wounds that penetrate the lungs you will be dealing with more than stopping the blood, the lung cant expand and contract as normal and cutting off air going into the wound so the lung can be reinflated (externally with tubing) has to be done. i would like to point out that the ambulance attendants were delayed in giving Damon attention. IMO thay would have had to have an OR in the ambulance to 1 reinflate his lungs, 2 stop the bleeding and then cauterize and sew up the blood vessels injured in the attack. Only an on- site OR and skilled surgeon would have saved his life.
We all would think that we would grab our children and hold them in this case but if you are thinking about saving their lives you would do as 1st aiders are instructed DO NOT MOVE THE VICTIM. You only move the victim if they are in danger like a power line is going to fall and you have to get them out of the car. When multiple victims are involved you treat the most serious first. Unless a doctor declares them dead you don't stop until qualified medical personnell are on the scene. Darin did access the situation properly, he gave aid to the more seriously wounded child and also instructed Darlie to place towels on the wounds of the 2 nd younger boy Damon. I can't find fault in the 1 st aid given as it jives with what I was trained to do by the Red Cross. It follows the 'book'.

Nothing I have seen In Darlie's past would indicate she wanted to get rid of her children for any reason. While material possesions may have mattered to her it was her family that she dedicated herself to.

My personal knowledge of darlie doesn't matter to me cause I'm not basing my decision ( guilt/innocence) on her behavior. I want the facts and the forensics.

So far I have learned that Darlie was holding a knife in the RR bleeding. The knife is put down not dropped. The knife is covered in blood that has flowed down the top edge of the blade and is pooling at the end before it drips off.

Blood and I think y'all mixed up the boys too, is on her shirt. Devon the oldest has very little if any blood deposited on Darlies shirt? Or is it Damon the youngest?

I have to go to work so it may be lunch or this evening before I can come back and read the answers. I will also question my friend at work that used Darin as a photographer and see if she heard or saw anything "suspicous".

Keep asking questions, keep looking, we all want some answers.
:clap:

G.I.RattlesnakeJane[QUOTE said:
]From my own 1st aid training and my son's ( he took combat life saving before deploying) wet towels would be the proper 1 st aid. A dry towel would wick away blood a wet towel, while it wouldn't absorb as much, would help to seal the wounds better. With wounds that penetrate the lungs you will be dealing with more than stopping the blood, the lung cant expand and contract as normal and cutting off air going into the wound so the lung can be reinflated (externally with tubing) has to be done. i would like to point out that the ambulance attendants were delayed in giving Damon attention. IMO thay would have had to have an OR in the ambulance to 1 reinflate his lungs, 2 stop the bleeding and then cauterize and sew up the blood vessels injured in the attack. Only an on- site OR and skilled surgeon would have saved his life
You have only finished telling us how dumb, which offended me, Darlie is, yet you think she had enough sense to choose between wet and dry towels? That she analyzed the situation like you just did?
You are misleading people, just like Chris, by simply saying the medics were delayed in getting to Damon. Not just in Rowlett, TX, but all over the US, if there is a possible threat in the house, such a cold-blooded killer, the cops will do a cursory search before allowing the medics in. If that is not done, you could easily end up with more victims. I doubt there was anything they could have done to save Damon. I don't think anybody on here has said they could have saved him. What bothers me and the others is that Darlie was running around the house, talking about fingerprints, while her son lay dying! Nobody, including Darin, puts Darlie at the sink but Darlie. There is no evidence to point to her tending to the boys. You are basically calling Waddel a liar by saying you believe she helped the boys. He can be heard telling her to get a rag.
We all would think that we would grab our children and hold them in this case but if you are thinking about saving their lives you would do as 1st aiders are instructed DO NOT MOVE THE VICTIM. You only move the victim if they are in danger like a power line is going to fall and you have to get them out of the car. When multiple victims are involved you treat the most serious first. Unless a doctor declares them dead you don't stop until qualified medical personnell are on the scene. Darin did access the situation properly, he gave aid to the more seriously wounded child and also instructed Darlie to place towels on the wounds of the 2 nd younger boy Damon. I can't find fault in the 1 st aid given as it jives with what I was trained to do by the Red Cross. It follows the 'book'
According to Darlie, Damon STOOD up and followed her into the entry way. She told him to lay down and he said "ok Mommy" with blood in his lungs. Neither parent has used the excuse about not moving the victim for her not holding him. Have you seen the pictures of Devon? His eyes are open, he's very obviously DEAD! When Darin first blew into his mouth and blood spurted up through his chest, he should have gone right to Damon. Darin also states that Damon did not have a pulse, but in other statements, he said he heard him wheezing so that's why he chose to help Devon. As far as moving Damon? He was not an accident victim. A trained medic scooped him up in his arms and ran him to the ambulance.
Colette MacDonald saw her husband crush her older girl's skull. Colette was covered with her own wounds, but tried to save her other daughter. Did she run for help? NO! Did she even tend to her own wounds?? NO! Did she give aid to a child who was already dead? NO! She tried to save Kris. It is very likely if Colette had escaped, she would have survived. Now that we know Kris had already been attacked, we all wish she had run for help, but Colette acted as a MOTHER should!
Blood and I think y'all mixed up the boys too, is on her shirt. Devon the oldest has very little if any blood deposited
on Darlies shirt? Or is it Damon the youngest?

You knew these little cowpokes so well, but you can't get their names straight? Devon was the oldest. His blood was in a dot on the back of her nightshirt. Damon was the middle boy and his blood is in cast-off on her nightshirt.

beesy said:
Nothing I have seen In Darlie's past would indicate she wanted to get rid of her children for any reason. While material possesions may have mattered to her it was her family that she dedicated herself to.
I have to go get my children from school, but I will be back. I am not finished with this post

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

beesy said:
You have only finished telling us how dumb, which offended me, Darlie is, yet you think she had enough sense to choose between wet and dry towels? That she analyzed the situation like you just did?
You are misleading people, just like Chris, by simply saying the medics were delayed in getting to Damon. Not just in Rowlett, TX, but all over the US, if there is a possible threat in the house, such a cold-blooded killer, the cops will do a cursory search before allowing the medics in. If that is not done, you could easily end up with more victims. I doubt there was anything they could have done to save Damon. I don't think anybody on here has said they could have saved him. What bothers me and that others is that Darlie was running around the house, talking about fingerprints, while her son lay dying! Nobody, including Darin, puts Darlie at the sink but Darlie. There is no evidence to point to her tending to the boys. You are basically calling Waddel a liar by saying you believe she helped the boys. He can be heard telling her to get a rag, but she never does.

According to Darlie, Damon STOOD up and followed her into the entry way. She told him to lay down and he said "ok Mommy" with blood in his lungs. Neither parent has used the excuse about not moving the victim for her not holding him. Have you seen the pictures of Devon? His eyes are open, he's very obviously DEAD! When Darin first blew into his mouth and blood spurted up through his chest, he should have gone right to Damon. Darin also states that Damon did not have a pulse, but in other statements, he said he heard him wheezing so that's why he chose to help Devon.
I have to go get my children from school, but I will be back. I am not finished with this post
[/QUOTE]
I never said it was Darlie's idea to wet the towels IMO someone would have had to tell her I don't think she knew 1 st aid beyond what is required to pass high school health class. Regardlees of who told or knew what to do wetting the towels first would have been the proper 1 st aid. That is my only point here.
Was there wet towels on scene? Who got Darin the towels he used?
If yes, who wet them? Who got them out of the cabinet?
Darlie
BEFORE WADDELL got there. he 's not lying he can't tell us he saw something that happened before he got there. Can't y'all hear water running on the 911 tape?
I'm fact finding here and if my information is incorrect then I'm not going to come to right conclusions.
While in one sense Darin's efforts to save Devon were wasted so would have been his on Damon too. I think you misunderstand me- only an on site O.R . would have evened up the odds to 50/50. the delay in time is regrettable, 100% understandable, it would not made a difference.

I think we can agree that Darlie "threw" towels to Darin. Except for stabbing them though, she didn't really get close to them. Certainly not to give them any sort of comfort.

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
I never said it was Darlie's idea to wet the towels IMO someone would have had to tell her I don't think she knew 1 st aid beyond what is required to pass high school health class. Regardlees of who told or knew what to do wetting the towels first would have been the proper 1 st aid. That is my only point here Was there wet towels on scene
No wet towels.
Who got Darin the towels he used?

Darlie says she did.

If yes, who wet them? Who got them out of the cabinet?
No wet towels. She would have had to wring those towels out well before racing off with them to the FR. There would have watery blood dripping from the sink to the FR. If you were in a hurry trying to save your child, would you take the time to wring a towel enough that it didn't drip bloody water?
BEFORE WADDELL got there. he 's not lying he can't tell us he saw something that happened before he got there. Can't y'all hear water running on the 911 tape
Darlie claims she was still wetting and throwing towels when Waddell gets there. Have you listened to the tape? Water running means nothing. We've told you that blood had been wiped off the counter and out of the sink.
While in one sense Darin's efforts to save Devon were wasted so would have been his on Damon too. I think you misunderstand me- only an on site O.R . would have evened up the odds to 50/50. the delay in time is regrettable, 100% understandable, it would not made a difference.
I never said it would make a difference. What would have made a difference is if Damon had died in one of his parents' arms instead of a stranger's.

Jeana (DP) said:
I think we can agree that Darlie "threw" towels to Darin. Except for stabbing them though, she didn't really get close to them. Certainly not to give them any sort of comfort.

Jeana we do know that she did get close to them both and spent some time close to them because we can see the blood from her that has deposited itself around the little boys. Look at the pillow of Devon and you will see blood drops of Darlie on it. And there was blood from Darlie on the clothing of Damon and around him also. And I think that most have agreed that the blood in the room came from Darlie so it follows that the blood near the boys would be some of hers no?

[QUOTEYou knew these little cowpokes so well, but you can't get their names straight? Devon was the oldest. His blood was in a dot on the back of her nightshirt. Damon was the middle boy and his blood is in cast-off on her nightshirt. [/b][/color][/QUOTE]

What no one will accept or think about is that there are other ways for a dot of blood and a tiny cast off drop of blood to get there than by the raising of a knife. And the raising of a knife. All the cast off drop really tells us is that it was a small drop of blood falling with velocity in a downwards direction. Bevel does a demonstration and shows us that he could get a drop like that by him raising a knife. But we do NOT know if Darlie with her smaller size and lesser muscle mass would have been able to raise the knife that high or with the same speed. Maybe she would, maybe not. But one thing that we did not learn from Bevel is if there were other things he could do that would cause the same drop of blood to fall onto the shirt. I think there are more options and that it is better to take his testimony and experiment to show that what it really only showed, rather jumping to the conclusion that it definately showed that the drop fell from an upraised knife in the hand of Darlie.​

SnootyVixen said:
Jeana we do know that she did get close to them both and spent some time close to them because we can see the blood from her that has deposited itself around the little boys. Look at the pillow of Devon and you will see blood drops of Darlie on it. And there was blood from Darlie on the clothing of Damon and around him also. And I think that most have agreed that the blood in the room came from Darlie so it follows that the blood near the boys would be some of hers no?
NO, not for that reason! Are you talking about the pillow photo that Chris has in MTJD? If so, he does not say it is Devon's pillow. He says there is blood on the pillow Darlie was using. Of course, she got close to them. She killed them. Nobody TRUSTWORTHY witnessed Darlie near either boy. What blood in what room? The family room? The kitchen? Damon's blood was on the back of Darlie's nightshirt in a cast-off pattern. That means she stabbed him. It is not transfer, it is not drips, it is cast-off.

cami said:
Snooty, that blood on the kitchen floor was not diluted with water. I know you want to believe everything Darlie has said about that night, but she is lying when she says she wet towels to take them to the murder room. I mean come on, she's on the phone with 911, she's got a towel at her own neck staunching the blood flow and she's running water and rinsing towels at the kitchen sink.... she must have squeezed every drop of water out of those towels before she removed them from the sink...... doesn't fit in with her alleged panic on the 911 call...not for me anyway.

Cami, I think that you do not mean it as such, but in actual fact you insult me when you say you know I want to believe everything Darlie has said. Why would you think that? This is a woman I have no knowledge of. This is a horrible crime. This is a family I know not a single member of and so why would you think that I have some reason for "wanting to believe" her? I do not understand that.
But aside from that there is perfect reason to to think that she may be telling the truth about taking wet towels to them in the murder room. Do you remember that the police used Amido Black and say they discovered invisable bloody footprints of hers leading back and forth to the sink and accuse her of covering up these footprints? I assure you this did happen. What is so very hard to believe that the footprints actually were wash away in the water which dropped from the wet towels she was carrying.
It is actually this Amido Black test and the Luminol in the sink and the counter which have convinced me of her wetting the towels. It fits exactly and there is no way I can believe that there was any attempt to clean up that area in the kitchen. You have look at the photos and you know that there was no clean up. Why there was not even no blood left in the sink. The photos show blood in the sink. Blood is on the counter, dripping off the counter. There just was not any try at cleanup. I do not believe that. If there were then it would be clean and it is not.

And as far as holding a towel to her neck. Surely it is evident to you from the amount of her blood all over the place that the towel was not there long? It is to me. I form my belief in this just by looking at the amount of blood shed and the time and it's clear to me that she was not staunching her own blood flow the whole time.

SnootyVixen said:
What no one will accept or think about is that there are other ways for a dot of blood and a tiny cast off drop of blood to get there than by the raising of a knife. And the raising of a knife. All the cast off drop really tells us is that it was a small drop of blood falling with velocity in a downwards direction.

The dot of blood from Devon is not the important thing here. And the cast-off in Damon's blood is not one small drop. Do you have a copy of MTJD? There is alot of cast-off on the back of her shirt. There is also cast-off spray in Damon's blood on the wall near where he was found dying. Cast-off can only come from a bloody instrument hitting a bleeding source and then being raised back up for another hit. It does not have to be a knife. It can be anything. There is no other way for cast-off to be created. That is why it is called cast-off. There are other names for other types of blood spatter. If it had been caused by something else, it would not be called cast-off.
Bevel does a demonstration and shows us that he could get a drop like that by him raising a knife. But we do NOT know if Darlie with her smaller size and lesser muscle mass would have been able to raise the knife that high or with the same speed. Maybe she would, maybe not. But one thing that we did not learn from Bevel is if there were other things he could do that would cause the same drop of blood to fall onto the shirt. I think there are more options and that it is better to take his testimony and experiment to show that what it really only showed, rather jumping to the conclusion that it definately showed that the drop fell from an upraised knife in the hand of Darlie

It does not matter how strong you are. This is not a complicated equation. Cast-off is not rare. It is found in all deaths caused by a weapon like a bat, board, knife, even a spindle! Often it is just found on the walls or furniture. Nobody is jumping to any conclusions. Cast-off is tear-shaped. This is not something I'm saying, it is not something which only occured in this case, it is common. Chris has several photos of it in MTJD. Goody suggested this before, get a knife, put some chocolate syrup on it and see what happens

beesy said:
NO, not for that reason! Are you talking about the pillow photo that Chris has in MTJD? If so, he does not say it is Devon's pillow. He says there is blood on the pillow Darlie was using. Of course, she got close to them. She killed them. Nobody TRUSTWORTHY witnessed Darlie near either boy. What blood in what room? The family room? The kitchen? Damon's blood was on the back of Darlie's nightshirt in a cast-off pattern. That means she stabbed him. It is not transfer, it is not drips, it is cast-off.

No Beesy, I am meaning the blood drips on the pillow that was belonging to Devon. It was a pillow with the cartoon people on it. Close to the body of Devon and it has blood on it and the blood is from Darlie and there is also more blood drips here and there around him and also Damon that have to be from Darlie and there is Darlie blood on the clothing of Damon on the back. Blood drips. she would have to be right there close to get the drips on his clothing. So I can not see that it can be said that she did not go near them. There is only the word of Waddel that she did nothing to help her children and he was not there that many minutes. I do not say he does not tell the truth as he sees it but he does not spend his time looking at Darlie. He is a policeman and he has to check out things and watch all around for danger. But he know nothing of what she might have done for the children before he gets there. IMO only I think by the time he get there she is too much of a victim in herself to do much. You can see that she have lose a large amount of blood and it must be taking effect I think.

I spent a great loong time looking for transcript evidence to support this and here is is.
Use the following field to search all Transcripts

1 these as Devon Routier's shorts?
2 A. Stain consistent with Devon Routier.
3 Q. Two items, which I am going to refer
4 to as Devon Routier pillow and pillow case, the Power
5 Ranger pillow and pillow case. What were your results?
6 A. On the pillow, stain consistent with
7 Darlie Routier.
8 Q. Okay. The pillow, Darlie Routier?
9 A. That's correct.
10 Q. How about the pillow case?
11 A. Oh, one stain was consistent with
12 Devon Routier, the other one Darlie.

13 Q. Okay. That's going to be SWIFS No. 3,
14 also; is that correct?
15 A. Three.
16 Q. Three also. Okay. So we had pillow
17 and pillow case, still with the SWIFS No. 3.
18 The pillow is Darlie Routier, the
19 pillow case is Devon Routier on one and Darlie Routier on
20 the other, right?
21 A. And Darlie and Devon on the other one,
22 yes. That's correct.
23 Q. Okay. So Darlie and Devon. So one is
24 pure Devon and one a mixture?
25 A. Yes.
Sandra M. Halsey, CSR, Official Court Reporter

1 Q. Okay. A black and white blanket, this
2 is again item No. 3, referred to as Devon blanket. What
3 was the result there?
4 A. Two stains consistent with Devon
5 Routier.
6 Q. How about an item No. 2, a knife?
7 A. The stains in the handle of the knife
8 from -- was consistent, by DQ-Alpha only with Darlie and
9 one of the boys.
10 Q. Okay. Was that the handle?
11 A. Yes.
12 Q. Okay. And what are the blood types?
13 A. It was a DQ-Alpha type. And that
14 particular type was the type consistent with Darlie
15 Routier and one of the boys' types.
16 Q. Okay. Was that a mixture?
17 A. It was.
18 Q. Okay. So it's Darlie. And can you
19 tell from that DQ-Alpha testing which of the two boys was
20 the contributor on that mixture?
21 A. From that particular stain, no. On
22 item 63 through 65, yes.
23 Q. Okay. Where did items 63 through 65
24 come from?
25 A. They were submitted from J.P. Howell.

1 Q. Okay. Did they also originate from
2 the knife, item No. 2?
3 A. They did.
4 Q. Okay. Did they originate from another
5 part of the knife then?
6 A. Three different areas of the knife,
7 yes.
8 Q. Okay. What areas did they come from?
9 A. 63 originated from the blade tip.
10 Q. Okay. Let's start with No. 63. What
11 was your result there?
12 A. Consistent with Damon and Darlie.
13 Q. Damon and Darlie on the tip. Where
14 did 64 come from?
15 A. 64 was lower on the blade, toward the
16 handle.
17 Q. Okay. What was your result there?
18 A. Darlie Routier.
19 Q. And where did No. 65 come from?
20 A. It was another area on the handle.
21 RFLP pattern consistent with Darlie Routier.
22 Q. 65 from the handle?
23 A. That's correct.
24 Q. That's Darlie Routier?
25 A. That's correct.

beesy said:
[/b]
It does not matter how strong you are. This is not a complicated equation. Cast-off is not rare. It is found in all deaths caused by a weapon like a bat, board, knife, even a spindle! Often it is just found on the walls or furniture. Nobody is jumping to any conclusions. Cast-off is tear-shaped. This is not something I'm saying, it is not something which only occured in this case, it is common. Chris has several photos of it in MTJD. Goody suggested this before, get a knife, put some chocolate syrup on it and see what happens

Yes Beesy I understand all this. But cast off can come from many things as you say. It does not have to be just as this Bevel demonstrates he can produce it. there are many other ways to get cast off as you yourself have pointed out. And that was the point I was tryng to get across.

beesy said:
No wet towels.

Darlie says she did.

No wet towels. She would have had to wring those towels out well before racing off with them to the FR. There would have watery blood dripping from the sink to the FR. If you were in a hurry trying to save your child, would you take the time to wring a towel enough that it didn't drip bloody water?

Darlie claims she was still wetting and throwing towels when Waddell gets there. Have you listened to the tape? Water running means nothing. We've told you that blood had been wiped off the counter and out of the sink.
I never said it would make a difference. What would have made a difference is if Damon had died in one of his parents' arms instead of a stranger's.
Yes but water running shows that any blood from her or from the towels would have been rinsed away by the flow of the water left running. Thats why I was asking if blood or Luminol made have shown the vortex pattern inside the sink- you said no blood there so that ends my question about the contents of the sink. The sink still bugs me though cause its got to be where she rinsed out the blood from Devon since only 1 knife was used and the bathroom sink wasn't used.
I suppose the police took sink apart and had had the contents of the P TRAP checked and collected for evidence. If they suspected a clean up the p trap would hold the only samples not diluted into the rest of the sewer system.
This could cinch their case proving Darlie rinsed Devons blood off the knife. An intruder wouldn't do this, rinse off the knife. Like Bugle Boys, 2x4's and alQueda.

You say she didn't wet the towels enough to even get them dripping. ok if she's lying, why, whats she covering or cleaning. She ran back and forth thru out the crime scene. Trace the paths she took and look for clean up or something none of us is seeing, or seeing and not tying in into the case.

If she was going there after the fact and she is guilty , she would be looking for something she thinks is damming. Other wise why run around bleeding. What was her purpose in these movements and what was she looking for? In other words she had to have some purpose for her movements. I don't mind people taking a stance one way or other on this case . Expound upon your theory please . There has to be some more rhyme and reason to her movements if she is guilty-you say she is engaging in cover-up, .......

Please I sense despair and your own loss for the boys. They did not die alone in the arms of a stranger. The person holding Damon was only someone he hadn't met yet and that person the paramedic, he was not alone there either. Standing with them both , with his arms outstretched was Jesus. The way these boys died is horrible but the promise of everlasting life is the only hope I or anyone else has of ever seeing them again. Believe, God would not despair these boys in their hour of need. His grace fell upon Damon and lessened his pain and he sent a very special person to be with him before he died. I have the greatest respect for the jobs the medical personnel did on the scene. No one, no one could have done better. Even the people these boys touched after death are victims of this crime too. We all feel "Survivors Guilt"

It wasn't you who wrote it but another poster had broght up the fact that the towels being wet is in itself a cover up which is what i'm asking If the towels weren't for the boys and used to wipe up blood, where besides the counter do you find swipes, wipes, swirls, anything...... she couldn't clean it all up she had to have left more than a trace somewhere. Did she use bleach like suspected in the Peterson case-that destroys blood I've been told.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back