***Day 1-Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic
@AislinOConnor: I've now moved to the Supreme Court where the Justice has just starting summing up in Jayant Patel's manslaughter trial. @9NewsBrisbane

@mandywalderabc
Live cross with reporter @_JohnTaylor_ who's at Gerard Baden-Clay's committal hearing in Brisbane @ midday @ABC TV news

... Allison planned to drop of a dress to her friend Kerry; not the boxes of toys photographed in the rear of the Captiva which some assumed. So another sleuthing matter cleared up.

It was obvious those toys were just thrown in there, didnt make sense.

well, with what the witnesses have had to say so far..I don't think it's looking very good for GBC and I think to behave in the court room laughing and joking as he did is showing such disrespect for Allisons family and friends....

I'm finding mr masons evidence compelling. So eerie that all the dogs in the area were howling - not just barking but howling :(

Does anyone know what that means in dog language? What sort of things make dogs howl?

I'm hoping to get into the court tomorow or Wednesday. alioop could you please tell me if when in court you need to wait until a break in proceedings to leave or is it possible to stand, bow to the judge and exit ? I'm scared I will get stuck in there and not be able to get out for school pickup !

I feel sorry for the neighbour. Imagine hearing those noises then finding out later that it may have been a murder in progress. All the 'if only's' that would go through your mind.

Yes you sure can leave the courtroom at any time by doing it exactly how you said. You can also come in at any time and sit in any available public seating.

It was obvious those toys were just thrown in there, didnt make sense.

Yep - "now you girls be good and stick to my daily debriefs or you won't get your dollies back" ... :silenced:

I'm finding mr masons evidence compelling. So eerie that all the dogs in the area were howling - not just barking but howling :(

And he has made a second statement that he also heard mumbled voices when he went out to his dog.

John Taylor‏@_JohnTaylor_

New Baden-Clay witness. Julie Ann Tzvetkoff @abcnews Mr Mason heard dogs howling & mumbled voice late at night near where Allison found.

The easy demeanour, laughing and joking make me uneasy. He doesn't seem worried at all. What does he know that we don't? I would be terrified if it was me - even if I knew I'd done nothing wrong.

Very confused and a bit more worried than before.

And, I might add, why on earth are the police of all people engaged with the accused in that manner?

Does anyone know what that means in dog language? What sort of things make dogs howl?

It usually means that the dogs are calling up their pack. Calling them near as something is amiss. I had a black Labrador for 14 years and he would quite often howl for no apparent reason. After each and every time he howled, there was a death either within the family or friends and aquaintances.

If they're discussing the same dog, it was reported last year that one of the dogs was a German Shepherd, Sasha. A lot of Shepherds will howl at weird/ odd or loud pitched noises. Very common for them to howl at things like sirens, ambulance/police sirens.

well, with what the witnesses have had to say so far..I don't think it's looking very good for GBC and I think to behave in the court room laughing and joking as he did is showing such disrespect for Allisons family and friends....

Doesn't say much for the integrity of those laughing and joking with him either. The jester holding court! MOO

And he has made a second statement that he also heard mumbled voices when he went out to his dog.

I know it's circumstantial, but :what: - more than one person in the vicinity!! I'm sure we are going to see some rumours proven correct in the next few weeks.

damn I dont tweet and have no idea how to do it or read it. I am not reading Mr Masons comments

Doesn't say much for the integrity of those laughing and joking with him either. The jester holding court! MOO

Don't be fooled for a second that the police or anyone in law enforcement or the courts don't know exactly what they are doing.....

... Allison planned to drop off a dress to her friend Kerry; not the boxes of toys photographed in the rear of the Captiva which some assumed. So another sleuthing matter cleared up.
I knew it! A cover up! (Never did sit right.)

I am no expert but I'll give it a shot....a woman screaming for her life...a murder...
Dog's are so intuitive - mine know when I am upset and won't leave my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory