***Day 5 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laiden, I meant, for superb stuff!!..... you give nuance, shade, tint and reverberation to the stuff that just cant be got anywhere else..

Donna Field ‏@Donna_Field

Committal about to resume Gerald Baden-Clay speaking with his sister from dock before magistrate enters #badenclay

Snails/Possumheart are you right doing the twitter updates? Yell out if you want a break - I'll be around most of the arvo.

Snails/Possumheart are you right doing the twitter updates? Yell out if you want a break - I'll be around most of the arvo.

That'd be great as I'm out the door in 5 minutes for the school pickup too.:seeya:

From Laidens post......'I think she was thinking yes - he is mine now.'

oh I do take that one as nailed , Laiden.. I think your perception was on the money, right there. I think she still thinks it.

Yes, it was mentioned early this morning that a towel was found in the bathroom that had bloodstains on it. I agree with Allioop that its probably Gerard's blood. He could have used it to wipe his face after causing the superficial (cover up) shaving cuts. But maybe not.

Interesting as didn't the original Police officer to the scene say he looked through the house to find blood and found nothing?In which the defence said its plausable that one might flush a bloodied tissue(from shaving)down the toilet.. so how did he(the police officer) not see the towel and why was it not mentioned when they were discussing/cross examining this last week?

Thank you so much to everyone who keeps us up to date from the courts and for court documents being available - don't they make interesting reading!

A couple of things have struck me and wonder about the opinion of others regarding my thoughts:

1. The Brookfield State School is only up the road from the Baden-Clay rental property, why would you drive the girls everyday, surely the older two were old enough to walk.

2. Allison's last call was to Olivia - Olivia is a mother with three young children and a husband in a job that would need a lot of support - how can she spend so much time in Brisbane? The way Olivia and GBC seem to be going on in court is as if they are children with a secret, and they are keeping it from the big world.

3. No woman attending a conference the next day would sleep on a couch overnight, not conducive to the best sleep and certainly not a way to keep your hair do in place.

4. The clothes being so big, I wonder if they belong to Elaine, bigger clothes would be much easier to put on a corpse then the correct size - love to know what Allison was wearing at the hairdressers

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou
We're back on. Just hearing a bit of legal argument before the next witness is called. #badenclay

Yep, I'm fine to do tweets if it suits you Possum. Since it's me doing them, there could be earthquakes or other random happenings....:) Probably need some excitement today cause not much else is happening in court.

Donna Field ‏@Donna_Field
Committal about to resume Gerald Baden-Clay speaking with his sister from dock before magistrate enters #badenclay

Is that permitted? It seems highly unusual to me.

Hmmm...a similar thing happened at committal hearing for the accused in Jill Meagher's case last week. There was "legal argument", judge called an early ending of the hearing & sent it to trial.

May not be the case here at all though.

Interesting as didn't the original Police officer to the scene say he looked through the house to find blood and found nothing?In which the defence said its plausable that one might flush a bloodied tissue(from shaving)down the toilet.. so how did he(the police officer) not see the towel and why was it not mentioned when they were discussing/cross examining this last week?

Maybe it was just in a washing basket, or folded on the rack? I'm just glad it's found and can't wait to see what it reveals. I'm sure it holds a story or it wouldn't have been brushed off so quickly! IMO

I was just thinking that Marly. And right after a long break which would have given him (judge) time to reflect on the hearing so far.....I wonder....

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou
Yes, an application for access to photographs from the media.

An answer:

“@KateKyriacou: @LouiseDraper Yes, an application for access to photographs from the media.”

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou
@LouiseDraper Yes, an application for access to photographs from the media.

There's our answer about the legal argument..

I think she was thinking yes - he is mine now.
Agree with most of the above but...
I think that in one of her statements she states that on hearing that Allison had taken off she was afraid that she would lose Gerald. I think she didn't initially realise that Allison was gone for good but rather had left temporarily. She was afraid that Gerald would not leave Allison. Perhaps she thought, that Allison, like herself, was manipualating Gerald and had run off to teach him a lesson.
After Allison was found, I don't know. Perhaps she has fluctuated but it does appear as though she still has/had feelings for Gerald. It would seem that she would do anything to be with him. The way that she has sacrificed herself and the stalking of him, it's like Fatal Attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme