DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donna Field‏@Donna_Field
Witness Prof. Myron Zalucki - entomologist #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou
Expert witness Professor Myron Zalucki, an entomologist and insect ecologist, is on the stand. #badenclay

Donna Field‏@Donna_Field
Prof Zalucki talking about caterpillars as GBC said he had an irritation caused by one which caused abrasions #badenclay

Prof Zalucki is talking about the life cycle of caterpillars. #badenclay

One particular species cycle is annual -April may they go into ground then emerge as moths in the spring .. David is asking what happens in April with regard to these species, they walk- he says the caterpillar is remarkably good at hanging on to things

Ava Benny-Morrison‏@avabmorrison
Baden-clay committal hearing from zoologist about caterpillar movements in April. Follow claim Baden-Clay scratched one off neck last April

Spratsmum, I wanted to quote.you but it's not coming up. The kids with a secret, yes, I can't put my finger on that but there is something fishy about that.

Sorry that last sentence was the response of the witness - bite is unusual more usual is the irritation of the hairs of the caterpillar - this is way too sciencey for me!!

David Murray‏@TheMurrayD
Caterpillars very good at hanging on to trees, expert telling the court. Otherwise they'd be falling on us all the time. #badenclay

:floorlaugh:

David Murray‏@TheMurrayD
If you want to give yourself a thrill touch a caterpillar to see the effect, Prof Myron Zalucki says. #badenclay

:floorlaugh: Does it get any better than this!!

Maybe it was just in a washing basket, or folded on the rack? I'm just glad it's found and can't wait to see what it reveals. I'm sure it holds a story or it wouldn't have been brushed off so quickly! IMO

Yes.. its strange it was not mentioned last week when cross examining the police officer..he searched the house, somewhat throughly you would think if he was looking specifically for blood and in relation to shaving cuts, the bathroom and towels would have been looked at you would think.. so I wonder if there is more with that towel than has been said?

Donna Field‏@Donna_Field
Hearing a lot about caterpillars and the irritations some can cause - witness says some very painful and you would see a doctor #badenclay

The type of caterpillar, the bad type which can make a skin reaction is more likely to be find in a eucalpyt than acacia

Hehe this witness is great he just said 'can we not use the word bite? I feel the word bite is inappropriate'

Describes the irritation as extremely painful, not pleasant, trust me.

Okay Danny asking questions now

David Murray‏@TheMurrayD
If you want to give yourself a thrill touch a caterpillar to see the effect, Prof Myron Zalucki says. #badenclay

:floorlaugh: Does it get any better than this!!

So what is he saying? Caterpillar's are the new 21st century sex aid?

Prof Zalucki is talking about the life cycle of caterpillars. #badenclay

I can't help but smile that at this point in time we have an expert on the life cycle of caterpillars at the court!:fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro