***Day 5 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donna Field‏@Donna_Field
Dr Guymer examined botanical exhibits in relation to the case - some from the Baden-Clay home #badenclay

he was so indisturbed by the 'caterpillar bite'... he forgot to mention it to Dr Beavan. at 8.30am Saturday morning. It wasnt until he rocked up to Dr Kumar Saturday afternoon that he gave her the big thrill of checking his chest out.

Seems almost bizarre to have all this time, energy, money and emotion expended by so many people this past year ...

Why can't the wretched suspect just TELL THE TRUTH!

To quote my brother, because he couldn't lie straight in bed strapped to a plank.

Anyone able to take over twitter updates for the last 1/2 hour?

Went to various sites such as BC house and kholo creek to check of
Various types of plants Were in evidence with regard to the samples he received

A table is projected with six plant species, with these bein the only type around the deceased.

I actually thought the caterpillar story was likely true. I am now changing my mind seeing none were found by the caterpillar expert.

The defense is going for the "The police didn't suspect anyone else" line. Nothing unusual there, just creating doubt.
True. But they may also be painting Toni into the picture as the unstable, obsessed single white female who killed her lovers wife.

Talks about scope of search extensive foot survey and police photos

BC house all plant species were present in vicinity of the house

Okay have just sighted GBC talking to the non Davis lawyer dark suit .. Sorry am not listing to the evidence now was just trying to see more of GBC

Donna Field‏@Donna_Field
Botanist: Of the 6 plant species found on Allison's body all were present at her home - only 2 at Kholo Creek where body found #badenclay

Botanist: Of the 6 plant species found on Allison's body all were present at her home - only 2 at Kholo Creek where body found #badenclay

I believe the reason O doesn't sit in court is because she could be called as a witness.

Caterpillars, round-a-bouts and koppers logs.

I'm frothing at the mouth! This is what we've all been waiting for!
We've finally made it.

Witness did a survey along the road road edge and front of properties and didn't see any combos of the six plant species anywhere else

Now looking at a map identifying where things were found have now idea how to spell these types of plants so shhhjing now

I wonder if he has been to that medical centre before but went to a male doctor that time.
Wonder if he knew that Dr Bevan was female as times when I've been to Doctors and there was a choice they would only use their surname, ie Dr Bevan. Maybe he especially asked to see a female doctor.

I go to that medical centre and they always ask who u want to see and give u options of who is available (eg I want appt before 9am and they'll say we have dr x at 8.15 or dr y at 8.50 etc)

I reckon he picked the female dr....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member