***Day 5 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right but that post cracked me up, I'm still laughing while writing this. The mental image!!

This is what got me following this case was that interview. I couldn't put my finger on what was odd about it. I thought he was holding back laughter. But yeah he is a bit flirtatious with the reporter. Lol. :abnormal:

From my notes of the second bail hearing re the driver who saw a woman jogging. Danny Boyle said Mr Cowley's evidence is a long bow to say that was Allison. It was a nondescript identification, Mr Cowley was driving at 5.30am and saw a lady as he approached neighbour on Boscombe Rd, it was dark he had his headlights on. The judge said his opportunity to observe her wasn't good.

This is what got me following this case was that interview. I couldn't put my finger on what was odd about it. I thought he was holding back laughter. But yeah he is a bit flirtatious with the reporter. Lol. :abnormal:

Same here. Til then I didn't have an opinion, but I was sitting there with my kids watching the news that night and after seeing his little display I just said "OMG, he did it!!" Just was not the way a worried hubby acts. If only he'd forgotten where he was and asked her out on camera!!!! :floorlaugh:

Folks it was only just, what I think, a silly comment from MB to Kate@ CourierMail because she'd posted the wrong age of the witness.

I'll lend her a <modsnipper>...lol.

WOW ! Did you say she was 63 ? !
I think I better star walking !
(I can see a similarity to Al from a distance or by a passing motorist.)

She looks great ! :clap:

I was thinking the very same thing

That's the one! I'm surprised G doesn't get some caterpillars brought in so he can replicate that injury and show us all.

And I'm sure there's plenty of women there ready to duplicate the scratch of nails down his face, haha

Back to my earlier post, do you think the docs police ect present after non accidental car accident will give evidence?

Back to my earlier post, do you think the docs police ect present after non accidental car accident will give evidence?

If not now I think they will at the trial. Esp since it's seen as a deliberate attempt to avoid an interview and cover up his other injuries. Many people have said it is virtually impossible to crash the way he did, so it would be good as evidence.

Same here. Til then I didn't have an opinion, but I was sitting there with my kids watching the news that night and after seeing his little display I just said "OMG, he did it!!" Just was not the way a worried hubby acts. If only he'd forgotten where he was and asked her out on camera!!!! :floorlaugh:

Bad acting on his behalf. And he probably did off camera. I could imagine him pulling a Joey from friends "How you doooin".... can I show you some houses?:floorlaugh:

Can one of our brains trust remember when we find out the admissibility of the Relationships Australia files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme