Day 5 The John, Patsy and Burke's behavior/ The 12 days of JonBenet

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I totally missed Tricia writing this during the ID discussion this evening:

Tgrif 09-12 22:02 I had three pleasure of having dinner with three Whites. Truly great people

Tricia, that is fantastic that you enjoyed dinner with the White's! Was that earlier tonight? You've been so close to the case for all twenty years that I'm sure you've made some lasting relationships. Did you guys dine at Jay's Pasta? I purchased some of Jay's marinara sauce when I visited in 2014.

Thank you so very much for opening the live chat for us during these special programs for JonBenet Ramsey. Ultimately, that is who it's all about. Justice for JonBenet.

(rsbm)
I've posted this before, but it's worth showing again for the nubes here. In the following movie clip, Danny DeVito wants to get rid of his wife. Judge Reinhold is the kidnapper.

[video=youtube;5QJoV6_o5mU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QJoV6_o5mU[/video]​

This is one case where I have never been able to find even the most innocent of things funny. But this clip broke the spell. I laughed so hard at the absurdity of the kidnappers instructions, that I literally could not breathe. And then I thought of Patsy Ramsey writing, " You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank.When you get home, you will put the money in a brown paper bag.", and I just laughed even harder!!

Do we know how long the Ramseys stayed with friends? They never went back to the house on 15th.
Did they ever rent or buy in Boulder again?

Great posts, guys and dolls! DeVito and those famous facial expressions make me laugh out loud! It is as if the writer of the RN sat while this portion of the movie was playing and just wrote this script. Did ST or anyone in LEO know about this RP segment otg? * Ruthless People 1986 - Danny DeVito * It had been out for ten years.

Thanks also to, passionflower, for posting the truth about Patsy as seen thru LHPs eyes. Rs tried to pen it on LHP but she cooperated so fully it was ridiculous to the detectives.
NPD - Everything PR owned was hers. Everything the others had was hers, in her mind. Their kids were hers. "My baby".

JR wore the boots in the family. After making $83,333 a day, JR did not want to go home and clean the house. Patsy was messy slob though. John gave the cops the notepad to say,
"Here, ya go. Oh, my! Look here! The intruder used our tablet and the Sharpie pen!"

The Rs and Patsy's sisters stayed to the Fernie's. Following the funeral in ATL, the Rs went on a brief beach vacation. Then, back to Boulder where The Rs stayed with the Stine's. In no particular order, they stayed with Jay of Jay's Pasta until Jay defended JR too far with a weapon, iirc. They stayed at a friend's chalet for a while. Then, when BR was out of school for the summer, the Rs moved to Charlevoix. From there, they moved to ATL for BR to attend the '96-'97 school year at the school that was located directly across the street from their home. It was while living in this ATL home that they performed for the NE.

[QUOTE=DeDee;12801172

"The Rs and Patsy's sisters stayed to the Fernie's. Following the funeral in ATL, the Rs went on a brief beach vacation."

The Rs make me want to projectile vomit.

One thing is perfectly clear Burke lacks the capacity for empathy. He lacked it the morning of the 26th, He lacked it in that interview 13 days after JonBenets death and he still lacks it today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'd like to add behavior from the Dr Phil interview into the behavior equation.

*The truth is out there*

I don't know if it's been pointed out, but Pasty sitting in her comfy chair in the solurium/sunroom is directly over the wine cellar where her baby laid below her.

Pasty also had some reconstruction surgery done that summer because her jaw had begun to recede,, and IIRC one of her breast implants was leaking? Turning forty December 29th, beauty fading,always fighting her weight, in a troubled marriage so far 1996 hadn't been very kind to her.

I always wonder about Pasty and that bonus amount in the ransom note. I wonder if she found out about it during the party at the Whites. John bragging about a good year at work with the men and Pasty overhears? You have millions, but you put the bonus amount as the price for JonBenet.

These people are the weirdest bunch I've ever seen. Burke seems nice enough, but he also comes across as lacking empathy. Even Dr. Phil says he is "socially awkward with an unusual affect."

Being on TV is scary for someone who's shy or socially anxious, I get it, but the interview with the child psychiatrist days after his sister was killed also seemed cold and distant. Not that I think he had anything to do with the murder...I blame his parents for making him into the awkward kid and man he is and was. But yeah. Something is very amiss with this family. It's certainly not all beauty pageants and Christmas parades like they want us to think.

This is one case where I have never been able to find even the most innocent of things funny. But this clip broke the spell. I laughed so hard at the absurdity of the kidnappers instructions, that I literally could not breathe. And then I thought of Patsy Ramsey writing, " You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank.When you get home, you will put the money in a brown paper bag.", and I just laughed even harder!!
You know what gets me even more? That PR didn't even have enough respect for herself *cough cough* I mean the kidnapper to provide him with the attaché. Ohhhh no JR was going to put in brown paper bags. Don't give away a perfectly nice attaché!! *SMH* I swear to y'all us Southern women aren't all crack pot crazy and like Scarlett O'Hara. Don't make me go all "fiddle dee dee!" As Scarlett would say. ;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

DeVito is a funny actor. His wife's kidnapper's demands are as ridiculous as those listed in the RN. The R RN was serious business tho. It angered PR knowing that the RN was being mocked. Does anyone recall how long it was before the BPD released the RN to the public?

What was JonBenet thinking when she was slipping into unconsciousness knowing a family member was nearby hurting her? In the interview with Burke, he appears to possess flat affect as if nothing is serious to him and life is but a dream. I would surmise that he's depressed and has been since '96 or possibly before. Why did BR claim that it is normal or common for young kids to wet the bed when the opposite is true?

When you get home, you will put the money in a brown paper bag.

There was something meaningful going on within the R household that pertains to brown paper bags. That RN was a warning note for their family and friends not to talk to a stray dog about anything that they knew. Someone suggested once that JR toted and traded p*rn in a brown bag. It is just another mysterious clue, of many oddities, surrounding the murder.

[video]https://www.investigationdiscoverygo.com/jonbenet-an-american-murder-mystery/a-killer-on-the-loose/[/video]

Minute Marker 18:20

Is John mouthing the words "keep your babies close to you"??

[video]https://www.investigationdiscoverygo.com/jonbenet-an-american-murder-mystery/a-killer-on-the-loose/[/video]

Minute Marker 18:20

Is John mouthing the words "keep your babies close to you"??

YUP. Michelle Wood has it right: these two rehearsed.

John is so vain. He thinks the rest of us are stupid.

At 06:40, he tells Larry King that "they", as in the Police, found his daughter's body.

[video=youtube;WomIOTN9UiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WomIOTN9UiQ[/video]

Video Credit to whynut

I'd like to preface this by saying that, although I am BDI, I strongly believe both Burke and Jonbenet were molested by both John and Patsy, and Burke began molesting Jonbenet as a result of not understanding how it is wrong. That being said, I don't have anything nice to say about John.

A point my mother brought up that I def agree with: I fully believe that John loves immersing himself in tragedy, to be viewed as the strong, resilient hero. The masculine, rational man, who's able to somehow be composed and persevere through all his hardships. He relishes the feeling of convincing everyone that he is a noble, calm man. But that ain't the truth.

"Don't try to grow a brain John".

John is so vain. He thinks the rest of us are stupid.

At 06:40, he tells Larry King that "they", as in the Police, found his daughter's body.

Video Credit to whynut
Good catch, DeDee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop