***Day 6 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think i've clicked the refresh button so much in my life. Knots in my stomach. AND this is only the committal hearing. I'll need valium for the trial

As for work, pfft, no chance.

Originally Posted by Zim
The plants from Kholo would not have been in the car.....she would have got those from the creek area, after leaving the car....I think...
Originally posted by DrWatson
Slight error of logic here: she had plant material from home (all six species), but only two of those were at Kholo AS WELL. In other words, she most likely brought ALL SIX species of plants with her from near her back porch - didn't need ANY from Kholo.

Doc I need to explain my comment here...I agree that all o those plants came from her home.
My explanation above was a reaction to another person's comment re the vacuuming of the car. That person was wondering whether the vacuum bags had been checked by the police to see if the 2 x plant species from the creek (found on Alison) had been in the car and could thus have been used as evidence against GBC. I responded that, perhaps rather clumsily, I thought that if Al had 'picked up' those 2 x plants in her hair from the creek it would have been after she had been dumped and would not have been in the car.....from the creek (but from the home so not useful as evidence...)

Clear as mud now....?:eek: :blushing:

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 2m
We're now hearing from the detective who arrested Baden-Clay, Cameron McLeod. #badenclay

Matt Macklin ‏@matty456 2m
The police officer who arrested Gerard Baden Clay has just taken the stand #BadenClay
Fusky, would you like to take over as your feed is better quoted than mine?

Allison's parents are not in the court room.

Doc I need to explain my comment here...I agree that all o those plants came from her home.
My explanation above was a reaction to another person's comment re the vacuuming of the car. That person was wondering whether the vacuum bags had been checked by the police to see if the 2 x plant species from the creek (found on Alison) had been in the car and could thus have been used as evidence against GBC. I responded that, perhaps rather clumsily, I thought that if Al had 'picked up' those 2 x plants in her hair from the creek it would have been after she had been dumped and would not have been in the car.....from the creek (but from the home so not useful as evidence...)

That is a really good point.

Amazing the number of media outlets and reporters who've jumped on the bandwagon today for the decision - busy day in MSMland.

@AshleyMcDermid: #badenclay committal hears there are 400 pages of police job logs regarding Allison's murder investigation. @9NewsBrisbane

I dont think i've clicked the refresh button so much in my life. Knots in my stomach. AND this is only the committal hearing. I'll need valium for the trial

As for work, pfft, no chance.

Me toooo if this goes the way we hope will have to give up work for the trial! Thank you to everyone you have all done such a great job!

Ashley McDermid ‏@AshleyMcDermid 1m
#badenclay committal hears there are 400 pages of police job logs regarding Allison's murder investigation. @9NewsBrisbane

It was me, I was thinking the vacuum bag might have leaves or mud from whomever was at Kholo besides Allison, from the cleanup at home afterwards. That would place one of them at the creek then Brookfield again. gotta go refresh!!

10.53am: Another detective has denied telling Gerard Baden-Clay's mistress Toni McHugh about two other women he had been having affairs with.

Detective Sergeant Christopher Canniffe, based at Indooroopilly, told the court he had only spoken to Ms McHugh on one occasion and had not told her about the other women.

Defence barrister Peter Davis asked whether Det Sgt Canniffe was aware of the other women.

''I'm aware of (one),'' he said.

''Specifically someone told me during the investigation but I'm not sure who,'' he said.

''Did you speak to McHugh about that?'' Mr Davis asked.

''No,'' he replied.

The court also heard the detective seized footage from Channel 9 shot at the Baden-Clay house but it was found to have no value

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226601300871

10.26am: Media organisations have just won the right to show photographs of Gerard Baden-Clay's various injuries. PICTURES COMING SOON

10.11am: The biggest courtroom in Brisbane Magistrates Court building is now so crowded that a screen will broadcast the hearing outside.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226601300871

The BC's must be horrified with the interest in this story.
I am so glad and I hope each one of them are squirming big time.

@AshleyMcDermid: #badenclay committal hears there are 400 pages of police job logs regarding Allison's murder investigation. @9NewsBrisbane

Yet OW's concerned the police didn't investigate all avenues. They were certainly doing a lot of work thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme