GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with those that think the pictures are of a female. The clothing immediately struck me as a parking garage attendant.

iMO this is a sex worker appointment gone bad. That is a female, as I see it.

It appears to be a half mixed light skinned AA female to me. Probably from the urban streets. And the text may have not been sent by him. I would check database for female violent offenders recently released. It takes aggression to stab a person to death. Maybe the text meant It's Done. Idk. We need more info. Jmo. Btw: She could be a jilted lover of someone he was seeing on the side.[/QUOTE]

bbm. As opposed to all those rural streets in the center of DC?

iMO this is a sex worker appointment gone bad. That is a female, as I see it.

I agree... certainly appears to be a sex worker appt gone bad. But, strangely... while the facial features of the POI appear quite feminine, the way he/she walks... I think it's a male.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/1...death-young-attorney-inside-washington-hotel/

New to me info: (1) he paid for the room and checked in sometime after 5 pm, (2) his wallet was found in the room, and (3) he was partially clothed.
With this additional information, I am definitely leaning toward this involving a prostitute or someone he was having an affair with. However I do not believe the POI in the surveillance video is the one who he was meeting with. It is possible though he was set up and when the sex was over the perp entered the room and murdered him.

MOO

I agree... certainly appears to be a sex worker appt gone bad. But, strangely... while the facial features of the POI appear quite feminine, the way he/she walks... I think it's a male.

bbm: yes.....that's what I sensed too..... the gait and stance very masculine MOO

facial features could be mixed racial ((thinking south east Asian)) again moo

I don't think all is as it appears. I think DM had some more going on than meets the eye. JMO.

imo, the person in the video has the waddle gait of a male with the feet turned out. The shoes were solid black and built for comfort and work and not for style.

I figured the stamp was wrong OR the video in the stairs was in the parking garage. The POI is going up in the stairwell so I am not sure. Could be a lower level garage.

This stands out to me, from your link:
"White said detectives have seized Messerschmitt's laptop and are examining "all sources of communication including social media."
Curious if he had a room at that hotel on other occasions.....

MOO

Just pondering why he would be at hotel 3 miles from his home and in this (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bbed-death-hotel-room-blocks-White-House.html) it mentions that his wife told police was fine when he left their home Sunday...maybe they were separated (just speculation on my part)??? And as noted in this thread, there is a timeline discrepancy. Article says he left their home on Sunday...says he texted her Monday but did not show up and he was found Tuesday at 11 am and that was 24 hours after his wife reported him missing?????? And my opinion is the person in the image is a female. Looks like they have injury or are trying to fake walk to conceal identity (maybe to look male???).

This person in the picture must not have been familiar with the hotel. The video shows the person getting on the elevator then getting off. Somewhere it has been explained that you need a room key to operate the elevator.

But then you can go to the garage and walk up the stairs to the floor you want? How unsafe is that? If true, it defeats the purpose of the secured elevator. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak