GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we discussed the possibility that s/he may be back in the country of origin by now? Washington DC has direct flights going almost anywhere. IF this was planned, the perp may be long gone by now, which may be why no one has recognized him or her.

Good thought; however might I suggest that it is better to contract a DC local rather than an individual from out of town...Why? With a local one can keep everything face to face, or have a legitimate reason to be contacting the individual that might not appear to be peculiar....

Note this quote from a recent Salon article whose author was a shooting victim in DC:
Within minutes of the shooting, we arrived at Washington Hospital Center — a giant, sterile maze on the border of northwest and northeast D.C., where doctors treat so many victims of violent crime that the government seeks them out to train military surgeons before they deploy into battle zones. Or so I was later told.

Thank you!

I'll have to go check it out tonight.

Oh, and notice he was found a month ago today...here's hoping they make a break in this case quickly.

Yes. Agreed. A cold cruel execution, in the heart of DC, which does seem like it may have been meant to pin-pointedly incense David's loved ones, which you feel not even knowing him, or something else. I have nothing to base this on but hope, I think LE isn't taking its eye off this one.

Perhaps someone read this November 2014 Wall Street Journal article and took it to heart:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/after-t...ht-amount-of-time-before-moving-on-1416251499

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

Thanks, another good read.

Perhaps LE will get a few clues that have been missing? ***SPECULATION ONLY***

Since day one, I have seen an Asian with a wonky lip. I just can't get past that.

Anyone here could have written that article. And better, too. What a waste of 3 minutes. lol

I just meant that there was nothing new. I think the police are probably quietly building their case and we won't hear much until they make an arrest.

I just meant that there was nothing new. I think the police are probably quietly building their case and we won't hear much until they make an arrest.

Yes. They ask for the publics help but rarely keep the public informed. Now i don't mind this if the case is being solved quickly. But i hate when 5 years later they decide to release little clues because they are stumped. And some of those clues would be important at the time. Like a suspect getting in a certain type of vehicle or something like that.

Oh, I know exactly what you mean! I hate that. It happened with a case local to me. They waited about a month before asking if the public had seen a car! I can't remember what I had for breakfast. In this case, they haven't even dropped any little tidbits in a long time. Maybe they don't have enough evidence, and may never have it, even if they pretty much know who did it. Also, it would take some time to get DNA evidence back.

Oh, I know exactly what you mean! I hate that. It happened with a case local to me. They waited about a month before asking if the public had seen a car! I can't remember what I had for breakfast. In this case, they haven't even dropped any little tidbits in a long time. Maybe they don't have enough evidence, and may never have it, even if they pretty much know who did it. Also, it would take some time to get DNA evidence back.

In a situation like this, let us say for now, two people are involved, you'd have to catch one out at something to get the other. If there's no evidence to prove a link between them, where would the most vulnerable point of contact have been between the two of them? My guess would be planning it, where, when, how did it happen, one person or more.

Just checking in - I hope they have found a way to narrow down the list and figure this case out. Would a date stab someone over just whatever cash that person had on hand? My mind keeps going back to "who would want this man dead - not injured, not busted or publicly outed, but dead?" Someone was determined, knew about cameras, and dressed accordingly.

Just checking in - I hope they have found a way to narrow down the list and figure this case out. Would a date stab someone over just whatever cash that person had on hand? My mind keeps going back to "who would want this man dead - not injured, not busted or publicly outed, but dead?" Someone was determined, knew about cameras, and dressed accordingly.

Someone wanted him publicly humiliated and dead. IMO

The wife is not a suspect here, so stop posting about her FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramsie101