GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he bulked up with clothing. I think he's overweight. Spend time at a ski resort and you'll see that overweight people look just like that in that type of clothing.
Seems pretty agile for someone overweight. I would guess bodybuilder big vs overweight.

Seems pretty agile for someone overweight. I would guess bodybuilder big vs overweight.

Yes, center of gravity and the way the POI bends their arms in at the foot of the stairs for momentum, close to the body, it isn't so much the body mass they adjust to going up as the extra mass of the outfit it seems, but that could just be me reading stuff that's not there.

rsbm

I think it may be against TOS to speculate about family members and if it were that easy wouldn't LE have done something by now?

This may be more complicated than what it looks like at face value, if you will, it seems to me, but still very ponderously mysterious.

If joking and sarcasm are against the TOS than I'm guilty guilty guilty. :)

bbm: yes.....that's what I sensed too..... the gait and stance very masculine MOO

facial features could be mixed racial ((thinking south east Asian)) again moo

Just started reading this thread and will take me a while to catch up, but it's an interesting case. Just want to chime in that the person of interest in the video looks to me to be a young Asian or Asian American male. Somewhat of a round, wide face, and appears somewhat short, and average to stocky in build. Idk, do these videos tend to distort images in size, etc. ?
Re: the clothing it appears to be intentionally oversized, and bulked up with extra layers or something underneath. I agree with you, newone, that this person also walks and moves, i.e., gait, stride, and arm movements, like a man, not like a woman at all. IMO Hope to catch up on the thread soon, thanks. :)

Is it possible that they were both home on Sunday night and she answered the question literally:
"I last saw him when we went to bed Sunday night, on weekday mornings he's always left for work before I wake up; so the last time I saw him was Sunday night."

???

I also wondered if you was working a longer shift and she did not come home Sunday night because she was on duty at the hospital.

I also wondered if you was working a longer shift and she did not come home Sunday night because she was on duty at the hospital.
I've often thought that might be a possibility as well.

There may have had to have been more to explain the panic of their showing up so fast. They seem to have responded to an extreme situation before it was known to be extreme, but I would still wait for that coverage to be confirmed that his family didn't actually show up after poor David's body was discovered, before jumping to conclusions.

Yes. I agree. But in terms of using the bulky coat and pants to disguise their form, if that was indeed the case, as LE who has more footage of the POI seems to think it could possibly be a woman, why would the POI then not go through the trouble of disguising their hands more with bigger gloves? Or were the POI's hands even smaller than the gloves make them look?

RBBM

I haven't been following this case but when I was reading through i noticed FindHG's question on disguising the size of the hands, right off the top of my head I thought of the loss of dexterity. I can't function with anything thicker than latex gloves and I don't do well with those. I just thought maybe this person couldn't push elevator buttons or use a key card for doors, etc. I don't know and like I said I haven't been following this but it was just a thought off the top of my head. And IJMO

There may have had to have been more to explain the panic of their showing up so fast. They seem to have responded to an extreme situation before it was known to be extreme, but I would still wait for that coverage to be confirmed that his family didn't actually show up after poor David's body was discovered, before jumping to conclusions.

Snipped by me for subject:

To FindHG, do you know for sure when his family showed up or another reason they showed up other than their son not coming home as the text his wife received? Please share with us. What I am using is information that was published in the media. It might prove to be wrong, but I did not to jump to conclusions. Is WS for discussing cases? Why are you telling me to wait for information to be confirmed?

If my daughter in law called me with such a report, and as the hours ticked by, my son still did not return to his home (wife's), you can bet I would be on the first plane out. A mother's gut instinct knows when to be alarmed. The wife would not have called his parents if DM was known to repeatedly not show up when he said. IMO

It's a woman! It's a woman!! :please:

Sorry, I just can't stand it. :blushing:

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/280979...-person-of-interest-in-dc-lawyer-hotel-murder

I know, I know...Everyone sees things differently, but if that's not a woman, I'm going to go get eye surgery. I'll bring LE and their prevailing theory with me.

You're cracking me up. I think it could be either/or but the face does look too smooth for a guy. Now I want to know about this person's ethnicity! That drives me nuts also because I could see it as one of a few.

I see male islander, early twenties. Samoan, tongan, or Indonesian.

Sorry, I just can't stand it.

I know, I know...Everyone sees things differently, but if that's not a woman, I'm going to go get eye surgery. I'll bring LE and their prevailing theory with me.

Just curious, is she padded to add bulk or a natural thick lady? Would you like to share your other thoughts?

I cannot make my mind up! From the neck down, it looks like a male, however, the face looks very feminine.

Sorry, I just can't stand it. :blushing:

View attachment 70645

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/280979...-person-of-interest-in-dc-lawyer-hotel-murder

Hahaha!! Too funny.
I see a young male. Baby face. Smooth.
Mixed Asian. Maybe Asian Hispanic. Maybe Asian Black.
But I think male...I hope YOU'RE right. LOL.

I'm still of the opinion... it's a chubby (Filipino/Asian) male with a girly face.

This POI must not have been a "regular" hookup for DM, otherwise LE would have identified him long before now. And, if these two did actually hookup for a sexual encounter then the POI must not have had a regular ad on BP nor CL, as this would make him more easily identifiable. I keep wondering if anything was found on DM's computer and cell phone.

I sure hope there's a break in this case SOOOON!!

I'm still of the opinion... it's a chubby (Filipino/Asian) male with a girly face.

This POI must not have been a "regular" hookup for DM, otherwise LE would have identified him long before now. And, if these two did actually hookup for a sexual encounter then the POI must not have had a regular ad on BP nor CL, as this would make him more easily identifiable. I keep wondering if anything was found on DM's computer and cell phone.

I sure hope there's a break in this case SOOOON!!

I have wondered if this person is just some kind of lookout or even to mislead LE working with the killer. The timing of it bugs me. I can't figure out why they seemed to show their face and then later cover up. Is it inexperience/just realized there may be cameras or something else?

She really just looks like a drug dealer that is headed to drop off some drugs. Maybe he wanted some for a later tryst but realized the drugs were not as advertised. So he says I am not buying and the perp looses it because he wasted her time on a freezing cold day.

Snipped by me for subject:

To FindHG, do you know for sure when his family showed up or another reason they showed up other than their son not coming home as the text his wife received? Please share with us. What I am using is information that was published in the media. It might prove to be wrong, but I did not to jump to conclusions. Is WS for discussing cases? Why are you telling me to wait for information to be confirmed?

If my daughter in law called me with such a report, and as the hours ticked by, my son still did not return to his home (wife's), you can bet I would be on the first plane out. A mother's gut instinct knows when to be alarmed. The wife would not have called his parents if DM was known to repeatedly not show up when he said. IMO
The article linked in this post documents when and why the family arrived:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11546823

Note the source of the info is a Judge who DM worked for and remained quite close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper