GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, in Marina Marraco's report here,

"Investigators are not looking at the wife"

She also mentions room 400 is going for 2 to 3 bucks a night, since sometime after the 10 day LE quarantine.

She's not the only one on the complaint.

I just realized that. Should I "redact" it? I don't want to violet WS rules. Searching on the other person brings up some other cases..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just realized that. Should I "redact" it? I don't want to violet WS rules. Searching on the other person brings up some other cases..

You can *advertiser censored* out the other name. I saw the other results. There are a few different people with the same name. It's not all one person.

I'm thinking you should delete so we stay within rules. The final dates shows "Consent Judgement Preacipe" - perhaps that's enough info for here. I don't know what it means, though. :)

I'm thinking you should delete so we stay within rules. The final dates shows "Consent Judgement Preacipe" - perhaps that's enough info for here. I don't know what it means, though. :)

What is a Consent Judgment Praecipe (CJP) or Form 4? Consent Judgment Praecipe (CJP or Form 4) is a payment plan between a landlord and a tenant that usually favors the landlord. Many tenants choose to enter into such agreements because they do not know they have other choices, they want to do something quickly, or they have no legal defenses to the case against them.
A tenant who enters into this kind of agreement is giving the landlord a judgment in the case. This means the tenant agrees the landlord wins the case. However, the landlord cannot take the next step to evict the tenant as long as the tenant makes all the payments agreed to on the form. To stay in the property, the ten- ant must make every payment in full and on time.

http://www.lawhelp.org/files/7C92C4...3-3A92-7247-8180D767AD47/408781Settlement.pdf

Who is our brilliant :websleuther: in a very early post when we were disecting her shoes - thought they were security footwear or dishwasher type footwear. .well. .. :yourock: . Good observation.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-04-02 at 12.51.10 AM.png
    Screenshot 2015-04-02 at 12.51.10 AM.png
    218.1 KB · Views: 288
MVP Protective Services is a Security Firm and security... ... 'Officer's Tanae Dabry and Jamyra Gallmon the women of MVP working together to keep retail ....

https://www.facebook.com/mvpprotectiveservices/photos_stream?tab&__mref=message
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...rome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

So, if she was in the security business, does that help us to drill down about the mysterious object poking out of her right pocket?

Looks like the security training place took the photo of the perp off their FB page. At least, I can't see it anymore.

Looks like the security training place took the photo of the perp off their FB page. At least, I can't see it anymore.
Yes, it's gone now. I clicked on the link to the actual photo on the FB page and got "This content is currently unavailable"

Jumping in. Could DM be the owner of the rental property but managed by another person?This could be a motive.

Is room 400 closest to stairwell? Is stairwell door at this floor open because of restaurant? Other? I know we have hashed this over but now I am thinking this 6 ft 1in inept security ninja was looking for an easy mark, targetted well heeled DM from parking lot and waited for signal? or just stayed stealth til she was ready to make her move, or just knocked on room closest to door.

Jumping in. Could DM be the owner of the rental property but managed by another person?This could be a motive.

He was found murdered Feb 10. The landlord filed against JG on Feb 24. I don't think DM and the landlord have anything to do with each other, but that JG needed money. Just speculation.

Where did she get the money to settle the landlord-tenant dispute by March 24....I dunno.

Wondering about any relationship between MVP and Donovan? When did our arrestee become ex-employee? Dots are scattered everywhere now.

Finally. I'm not even going to speculate, this is going to be interesting.

Wondering about any relationship between MVP and Donovan? When did our arrestee become ex-employee? Dots are scattered everywhere now.

It's confusing if she was a student/trainee or an employee of MVP. Here's this:

"Gallmon had been an employee of MVP Protective Services, WUSA9 learned. Gallmon has not worked for the company since 2014." http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2015/04/01/woman-arrested-donovan-hotel/70794584/

The article has the FB photo, so perhaps the reporter made the same assumption I did earlier that JG was an employee not a student. I'm hoping tomorrow's news coverage will fill in some details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela