DC - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 4 federal counts in 2020 election interference, 1 Aug 2023, Trial 4 Mar 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump has not had to take orders from anybody since the days when his father Fred was a real-estate developer in Brooklyn, N.Y., and Donald’s boss.

It must be KILLING him that he has to take orders from a lady judge.

Well, he has to, but he isn’t obeying, and I hope justice for America is served very quickly.

IMO Trump isn’t fit to shine Pence’s shoes. I respect Pence because when it was critical for our country, he stood up against Trump at great personal cost, to his life and to his political career.

Of course Trump has to be a savage to him now.

In my opinion.

BBM

A Black lady judge, even.

I*

His attorneys need to tell him the judge has all
The power and he has none

He's never followed his attorneys' advice and he's not about to start now.

I‘m sure he views his lawyers as his servants, like everyone else he’s ever hired, whether it was at the Trump Organization or at the White House.

His TV show catchphrase was “you’re fired,” after all. In real life we’ve seen the carousel of employees who were hired, then fired when they disagreed with him. A revolving door of high-level personnel, like Chiefs of Staff, who came to see that Trump was unmanageable, and Trump fired them and afterward belittled them. Occasionally some quit before being fired and naturally they were belittled, as well.

I fear that he will fire these lawyers if they tell him what he really needs to hear. To me his lawyers seem rather inept, but if he fires them and has to hire new lawyers, that will delay the trial(s) further.

That is what we must avoid, because if he can procrastinate long enough, win the Republican primary and win the general election, ALL these cases vanish into the ether.

He won’t even need to pardon himself if a guilty verdict does not arrive by the time he wins the presidency again, if he does. He will be in charge of the DOJ, staffed by whomever he chooses, and all the federal charges will be dismissed.

The states, like Georgia, may declare that they will still proceed with their own cases against him and I hope they do, but it is going to be nuclear war if a sitting president is facing jail time.

I mean, Nixon was a crook, but at least he resigned and got out of the way. Donald would NEVER.

All JMO

I‘m sure he views his lawyers as his servants, like everyone else he’s ever hired, whether it was at the Trump Organization or at the White House.

His TV show catchphrase was “you’re fired,” after all. In real life we’ve seen the carousel of employees who were hired, then fired when they disagreed with him. A revolving door of high-level personnel, like Chiefs of Staff, who came to see that Trump was unmanageable, and Trump fired them and afterward belittled them. Occasionally some quit before being fired and naturally they were belittled, as well.

I fear that he will fire these lawyers if they tell him what he really needs to hear. To me his lawyers seem rather inept, but if he fires them and has to hire new lawyers, that will delay the trial(s) further.

That is what we must avoid, because if he can procrastinate long enough, win the Republican primary and win the general election, ALL these cases vanish into the ether.

He won’t even need to pardon himself if a guilty verdict does not arrive by the time he wins the presidency again, if he does. He will be in charge of the DOJ, staffed by whomever he chooses, and all the federal charges will be dismissed.

The states, like Georgia, may declare that they will still proceed with their own cases against him and I hope they do, but it is going to be nuclear war if a sitting president is facing jail time.

I mean, Nixon was a crook, but at least he resigned and got out of the way. Donald would NEVER.

All JMO
Nixon had shame- something Trump could never feel--Nixon would
Never. Have attempted to overthrow an election--he was a boy scout
Compared to Trump.

I*

His attorneys need to tell him the judge has all
The power and he has none
This shows where he stands in the courtroom, imo, bbm

"She wrote, quote, 'presidents are not kings, and a plaintiff is not president,' end of quote. That's from when she ruled against former President Trump in 2021, and that ruling allowed the House January 6 Select Committee to access his White House internal files."
~quote Neal Katyal, former Acting Solicitor General of the U.S.

(It should have been no surprise to the defendant and his counsel that she would address him as Mr. Trump in the courtroom, so that whole "controversy" is indeed manipulation for show. imo)

If the defendant doesn't know the judge is in charge and he is under her supervision right now (like every other defendant), well, that's on him.

jmo

Last edited:
"Former president Trump’s campaign quietly commissioned a second firm to study election fraud claims in the weeks after the 2020 election, and the founder of the firm was recently questioned by the Justice Department about his work disproving the claims."

The founder of the company hired said:

"'No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at,' he said. 'Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.'”

And "he contemporaneously sent his findings disputing fraud claims in writing to the Trump campaign in late 2020."

Yet one more piece of evidence showing Trump knew and he knew before Jan 6. imo

jmo

He can read? Or did someone read it to him? IMO
Yep, he posted yesterday that he read a magazine article. It might come in handy in court that he himself documented he can read. imo

The funny thing is, I'm not joking. When factual information about the election was put in front of him, he was capable of reading it.

jmo

“What the president maintained that day, and frankly, has said over and over again over the last two and a half years, is completely false,” Pence said. “And it’s contrary to what our Constitution and the laws of this country provide.”

The Pence campaign found a way to profit, literally, from all the fresh attention. Hats and T-shirts with the label “Too Honest” appeared on his campaign site Thursday, a reference to an instance described in the indictment.

In a January 2021 phone call between the pair, Trump “berated” Pence for saying there was no constitutional basis for the vice president to reject electoral votes during the certification of results, according to the indictment.

"You’re too honest,” Trump told Pence, according to the indictment.

Re too honest.

I bet Mr Trump is hating that someone is benefiting from something he said.

I wouldn't be surprised if he takes credit if the campaign is a success :rolleyes:
It's all manipulation. Trump complains he didn't really say Pence is "too honest." By the way the defendant fusses about it, the attention goes to one little (liddle') phrase while he and his followers ignore the big picture.

The defendant is gaslighting and manipulating the narrative.

And the screaming crowds now have slogans to show what team they are cheering for. Boo "Too Honest!" Yikes, that sounds scarier than I thought.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member