DC - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 4 federal counts in 2020 election interference, 1 Aug 2023, Trial 4 Mar 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No; it was not.

It was juries of American citizens who indicted him - you know - the bedrock of "We the People" and democracy.

Full stop.
Looks like we will have to agree to disagree on this.

JMO.

I hope you're not saying that the DOJ gets to decide who is elected as our next President.

I'm all for letting the voters decide. JMO.
Just as grand juries etc made up of "We The People" get to decide if indictments happen. Funny that.

Or do you only agree with that (We the People deciding) when it's supportive of your stance? If so, not very supportive of actual law & order or the US Constitution where no one is above the law. Indeed, divided we fall.

Just as grand juries etc get to decide if indictments happen. Funny that.
I don't think that anything about this is funny. JMO.

If there's no proof of course I would.

Do you think that using the DOJ and DA offices as political weapons is okay?

JMO.
Do you think lying to the American people is okay?

This isn't about political weapons and has everything to do with lies to the American people by Trump, his legal advisors, his political advisors and Fox News for TWO YEARS!

JMO

If only Trump felt that way, you and I wouldn’t even be having this conversation.

A coup in this country almost happened. We were this close to losing everything.
I don't think that a coup almost happened. Not even close.

We are now close to losing a lot if elections are manipulated by the justice system. JMO.

Yes, it is a jury that issued the indictment. Not sure why you think a U.S. jury has a political agenda. I don't believe that is true at all.

JMo
The DOJ controlled what the grand jury used to come to their decision. That's obviously where you need to look to see what I'm saying. JMO.

The grand jury still agreed on an indictment. Please, stop assuming the jury had a political agenda. There is no basis in fact to support your opinion.

JMO
Looks like I'm upsetting you so I will stop. Have a good night.

I support him. Not because I like everything he says or does. I support him because the goal of these numerous indictments is to prevent President Trump from running for president in 2024.

The justice system should not be used as a political weapon.

JMO.

Letting Trump slide on this would be judicial malpractice and purely political.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper