DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if these addresses have been added to map.

Lawsuit listed an address for Tatum at the Cedar Heights Apartments in Anacostia
That address is: 1510 Butler St SE, Washington, DC 20020
I can’t find the news link for this. It was pretty early, maybe the 3/31.

Tatum and his wife lived in an apartment in the Fairlawn section of Southeast Washington, not far from the Sousa Bridge.
I haven't been able to find a street address for this one.
Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...d74_story.html

I have a list of addresses that show up under one of KT's sister (now deceased) name. I believe I have also determined KT's parents names, or at least his fathers. I have been trying to find an obit for his father which would give more details but so far can't find anything. I don't think I can post any of this since technically is doesn't have anything to do with Relisha's case.

Does anyone have Spokeo?

I found this on Peek You, but it only allows you to see part of it.

Karl L Tatum, age 51, Washington, DC
****** Anacostia Ave Ne, Apt 3xx, Washington, DC

When I actually clicked through to Spokeo it shows Apt 3 instead of 3xx. It also has a map that shows roughly where Mayfair Mansions are. So I'm pretty confused.

I have to go play taxi-mom, but if someone else wants to see if they can flush out that address, go ahead. I'm not sure what good it will do, except show that Tatum lived in the area at one time.

grandmother Belinda Weaver- shocked and fearful everytime Chief Lanier gives update. (All this info appears to be news to her.)

Correction....Belinda Wheeler.

Sorry, been lurking the whole time but just had a thought. Astrokitty I quite like your theory, and I'm wondering - this 'granddaughter' KT was said to have been raising. Could she and Relisha be the same girl? For welfare purposes? KT and his wife claiming her as theirs and SY claiming her as hers?

Don't know that that would explain anything else, but I just wondered.

I don't post a lot, my hinky meter went off when I first heard about this "granddaughter". She is either a phantom or a victim.

Among other things, it's very revealing that SY is worried about what the public thinks of her, but had to be prompted by the reporter to give Relisha a message in case she was watching. And the message she gave to KLT, not once demanding Relisha be returned or begging him not to hurt her.

I'm sure that news video will be made use of in future legal proceedings!

grandmother Belinda Weaver- shocked and fearful everytime Chief Lanier gives update. (All this info appears to be news to her.)

Belinda Weaver? I thought her grandmother was Melissa Turner? So confused!

Story updated & includes Bruce Leshan's live report from 5 o'clock news (embedded video @ link)

via twitter:

AMBER Alert: DC suspect had contact with other girls http://on.wusa9.com/1myAP4h via @wusa9

I believe this as much as I see SY's croc. tears. This just makes me so so angry you guys! How can anybody, let alone your own child, treat a baby like this? I have 3 kids and my youngest is the same age as Relisha and I just can phathom this! Here ya go janitor guy I don't really know, have a kid and by the way, can you call this number and play doctor? How does this converstation even get started? How do all these sick, disgusting people even find each other? What gets them talking/thinking about these things? I would think a person would look at you crazy if any of this was brought up. People need to stop bringing children into their miserable lives. :banghead: :banghead:

Quoting myself because I think I've set myself straight. Belinda Wheeler? The step-grandma?

Either way, I have no sympathy for any adults in this child's life. I don't think ANY of them gave a rat's behind about her or any of the kids. If they cared, Relisha wouldn't be missing, and those kids wouldn't have been living in a homeless shelter for the last 18 months, IMO, MOO, JMO!!!

Sorry, that's how I feel. :truce:

These names do get confusing! At this point, I would really question family/friends that come forward now saying they care about her, love and miss her. I don't trust anybody in her "family". How sad for this poor baby girl! :tantrum:

Poor little girl... she's had more love from this thread than likely all her life.

Does anyone have Spokeo?

I found this on Peek You, but it only allows you to see part of it.

Karl L Tatum, age 51, Washington, DC
****** Anacostia Ave Ne, Apt 3xx, Washington, DC
When I actually clicked through to Spokeo it shows Apt 3 instead of 3xx. It also has a map that shows roughly where Mayfair Mansions are. So I'm pretty confused.

I have to go play taxi-mom, but if someone else wants to see if they can flush out that address, go ahead. I'm not sure what good it will do, except show that Tatum lived in the area at one time.

I think you're on to something - great sleuthing!

I think that must be his most recent address.
- it was mentioned in a news article that he lived a block away
- DC police chief said that LE never said the cell phone led them there
- early on when they started searching the park, it was mentioned somewhere that Relisha had been seen there (?)
- there's also a path coming over from that neighborhood that was blocked off yesterday when I was there, by a K-9 truck

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-28 at 6.12.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-28 at 6.12.57 PM.png
    850 KB · Views: 234
  • photo(4).JPG
    photo(4).JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 231
I've been in media land trying to find the video of MT (shamika's Mom). I am almost positive those pink boots that Relisha was wearing in the video are the same boots! I am trying to figure out if they continued to have contact with Relisha after giving her away. If anyone posted it, and missed it, someone please show me. It might be a good tip to give to LE !!!

In the video yesterday talking about the private vigil for tatum's wife, the apt buildinng was showing as well an address given, and the apartment door was #3

THANK YOU Yoda for posting this!!!!!

Everyone must watch this in its entirety, as media edits raw video into sound bites/bytes & you miss the context.

This segment is BEYOND revealing.

She more than threw AY & MT under the bus. She ran them over with it several times. :twocents:

:banghead:

She was "under the impression" her mom and sister had Relisha. What responsible, loving mother doesn't know for a fact who has their child?

Sorry but her pants are on fire :liar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member