DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg her mom's FB page (I'm probably late to the party).... O.O

Yeaah pretty bad . what is even more entertaining is ....if you click on the "shares" - it lets you the comments people wrote as they shared her post.
I am only able to access that if I have the full website versus my app .

THANK YOU Yoda for posting this!!!!!

Everyone must watch this in its entirety, as media edits raw video into sound bites/bytes & you miss the context.

This segment is BEYOND revealing.

She more than threw AY & MT under the bus. She ran them over with it several times. :twocents:

:banghead:

This is absolutely disgusting!! The venom in her voice when he asked if she felt responsible. She is a straight liar, and a terrible one at that! How could you NOT call the cops if your 8 year old child is missing? You claim you aren't responsible, so why are you worried you would lose your other kids? You sick disgusting excuse for a mother. Ohhh...I need to sit on my hands for a bit.

Sorry, been lurking the whole time but just had a thought. Astrokitty I quite like your theory, and I'm wondering - this 'granddaughter' KT was said to have been raising. Could she and Relisha be the same girl? For welfare purposes? KT and his wife claiming her as theirs and SY claiming her as hers?

Don't know that that would explain anything else, but I just wondered.

Possible, or another girl he used for awhile that may have moved away and he went on a seeking mission to replace her.

She doesn't even look at the reporter......

my lil guy is watching curious George, so I watched this with volume down. she looks defensive, like she's ready to fight. ESP. at 1:58, 2:25 & 2:55 ish....
ill go back at bedtime so I can listen....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

She doesn't even look at the reporter......

Girl! I know! She even makes cry noises and no tears. I know people talk about being sedated etc etc, I live my life damn near sedated and I swear I cry easier. She's doing the normal behavioral response to GUILTY/ LYING

Not sure if these addresses have been added to map.

Lawsuit listed an address for Tatum at the Cedar Heights Apartments in Anacostia
That address is: 1510 Butler St SE, Washington, DC 20020
I can’t find the news link for this. It was pretty early, maybe the 3/31.

Tatum and his wife lived in an apartment in the Fairlawn section of Southeast Washington, not far from the Sousa Bridge.
I haven't been able to find a street address for this one.
Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...d74_story.html

I have a list of addresses that show up under one of KT's sister (now deceased) name. I believe I have also determined KT's parents names, or at least his fathers. I have been trying to find an obit for his father which would give more details but so far can't find anything. I don't think I can post any of this since technically is doesn't have anything to do with Relisha's case.

This is absolutely disgusting!! The venom in her voice when he asked if she felt responsible. She is a straight liar, and a terrible one at that! How could you NOT call the cops if your 8 year old child is missing? You claim you aren't responsible, so why are you worried you would lose your other kids? You sick disgusting excuse for a mother. Ohhh...I need to sit on my hands for a bit.

How'd ya like it when she said other children would love to have her as a mother. WTH universe is she living in?

If she doesn't have her kids how is she supposed to collect her money so she can lay up at home and play games on her Iphone all day?

FOX 5 DC ‏@fox5newsdc 1h

DC & Park Police searching Ft. Dupont Park for clues into Relisha Rudd's disappearance after girls clothing is found pic.twitter.com/39ZNnFDlxU

What? Is this new... did we know this or am I just late to the game...

FOX 5 DC ‏@fox5newsdc 1h

DC & Park Police searching Ft. Dupont Park for clues into Relisha Rudd's disappearance after girls clothing is found pic.twitter.com/39ZNnFDlxU

Her clothing was found?! Link? Both Turtle and I are lost here.

Agreed. She is a very angry young woman, and not just because her daughter is missing. She appears defiant, as well. Her facial expression, and the constant head bobbing from side to side is very telling to me, it shows a real 'attitude.'

Okay, I must really calm down and look a little more before having fits like this ;)

Journalist for ABC7
Van Applegate ‏@VBagate 1h

Searching area after found article of clothing. No confirmation if this is related to #RelishaRudd

Van Applegate ‏@VBagate 51m

Police have cleared Fort Dupont Park.

FOX 5 DC ‏@fox5newsdc 1h

What ? What clothing? Like what she was last seen in ?
My gut just dropped :(

Agreed. She is a very angry young woman, and not just because her daughter is missing. She appears defiant, as well. Her facial expression, and the constant head bobbing from side to side is very telling to me, it shows a real 'attitude.'

I agree. Now all her meal tickets are gone :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member