DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where KLT is. He can't hide forever. Anyone willing to hide him has to know what kind of time they'd have when caught. If he killed himself, wouldn't he have likely been found? LE thinks he's probably still in the area. But where? How is he staying hidden for so long?

JMO
Throw Shamika in a cell with no access to any drugs, and see how long it takes before she tells the TRUTH!

I wonder where KLT is. He can't hide forever. Anyone willing to hide him has to know what kind of time they'd have when caught. If he killed himself, wouldn't he have likely been found? LE thinks he's probably still in the area. But where? How is he staying hidden for so long?

I did a street view of the 1600 block of Eastern Avenue where his truck was found (I think I read earlier that it was 1608 but can't find that reference now). Notice the bus stop?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-28 at 4.39.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-28 at 4.39.04 PM.png
    546 KB · Views: 41

Maybe he is hiding in the sewers.

Belimom and Hambirg

I came up with the same conclusion on that address for KT.

The Anacostia Riverside Trail, which connects to the Kenilworth Park runs along Anacostia Ave NE . There are apartment buildings all along it including the 300 block.
The Mayfair Mansion Apartments are at 3744 Hayes St NE, Washington, DC 20019 and is only 1.8 miles or 4 minutes from the 300 block of Anacostia Ave NE

If you include the trail in the search, which is 20 miles long, it will take a lot more time than a couple of weeks. The park alone is 700 acres.

Grrrr I am having trouble with Google maps. It won't load right so I can't see the street view. I don't like the way the new format works

According to the documents, Andrea Tatum had checked into the motel around 10 p.m. on March 19 and she was in the company of her husband and three others. All of those people were captured on surveillance video, and they were all seen in the area of room #132. Over an hour later, the three others left, and they later told police that Tatum and his wife were the only people left in the room as of about 11:30 p.m.

At approximately 5:40 a.m., one of the witnesses returned to the motel to pick up Tatum. When the witness arrived, he knocked on the room door, and Tatum answered. The witness told police he saw Andrea Tatum lying face down on the bed—the same way she was found by officers. The witness did not see anyone else in the room, but Tatum wouldn’t let him inside. Tatum and the witness left, and he eventually dropped Tatum off at the Southern Avenue Metro Station in Suitland.

According to the documents, investigators found that the room had been accessed by an electronic key card given to the Tatums and the witnesses when they arrived at 10:13 p.m. as they first entered the room. The door wasn’t opened with a scan card until 8:58 a.m. the next morning, when police came in and found Andrea Tatum.

I wonder if KLT had some other woman he was stringing along, maybe someone he met at the shelter, and if so, this person could be harboring him? If so, I hope it's not anyone with children. I don't think a guy would risk hiding him, but a woman might!

Hi guys new here and have been lurking.... I stumbled upon this forum when I heard about precious Relisha recently. I commend everyone here for the tremendous loving show of support for this babygirl. I fear she is no longer with us considering all that has been revealed.
Has anyone looked at Shamika's earlier video interviews when she talks about her daughter? I am wondering if she mentioned Relisha in the past tense, I mean like a slip of the tongue knowing she was already dead? I remember one interview where she talked about Relisha wanting to be a model or something like that...did she talk about her in the past tense? I can't remember how to get back to that interview. It would give some indication of her complicity in this whole sad debacle...

Hi guys new here and have been lurking.... I stumbled upon this forum when I heard about precious Relisha recently. I commend everyone here for the tremendous loving show of support for this babygirl. I fear she is no longer with us considering all that has been revealed.
Has anyone looked at Shamika's earlier video interviews when she talks about her daughter? I am wondering if she mentioned Relisha in the past tense, I mean like a slip of the tongue knowing she was already dead? I remember one interview where she talked about Relisha wanting to be a model or something like that...did she talk about her in the past tense? I can't remember how to get back to that interview. It would give some indication of her complicity in this whole sad debacle...

:welcome:

Welcome to Websleuths - and thanks for joining! :seeya:

I hadn't realized that she used past tense. I may need to go listen again - that could be very telling...

Six things we can do for Relisha

●Demand that Mayor Vincent C. Gray (D) conduct a full investigation and report the findings within 30 days. How could this have happened? Where is the safety net?

●Call upon the D.C. Council and school board to review the policies and procedures of D.C. Public Schools, the Department of Human Services, the Child and Family Services Agency and other child-serving agencies. Clearly, schools should report missing children before they have 10 unexcused absences. (My children’s school gives parents a phone call if students are missing a couple hours.)

●Talk to your children about whom they can trust. The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children’s Take 25 campaign encourages families to take 25 minutes to talk to their children about safety and abduction prevention.

●Mentor a young person. The Catalogue for Philanthropy lists volunteer opportunities at many local educational and human services organizations. Be an extra pair of eyes so that vulnerable young people don’t fall through the cracks.

●To help address the broader issue of family homelessness, employers can take a chance on people with a limited education or no fixed address.....

More at http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...017fe2-b51f-11e3-b899-20667de76985_story.html

Welcome!!!

Yes she did use past tense in that interview.

Been seeing a lot of posts in relation to the hotel and whether Tatum or his wife were living there for a while. This link should clear that up.

According to the documents, Andrea Tatum had checked into the motel around 10 p.m. on March 19 and she was in the company of her husband and three others. All of those people were captured on surveillance video, and they were all seen in the area of room #132. Over an hour later, the three others left, and they later told police that Tatum and his wife were the only people left in the room as of about 11:30 p.m.

According to the documents, investigators found that the room had been accessed by an electronic key card given to the Tatums and the witnesses when they arrived at 10:13 p.m. as they first entered the room. The door wasn’t opened with a scan card until 8:58 a.m. the next morning, when police came in and found Andrea Tatum.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/250977...lisha-rudd-continues-at-dc-park#ixzz2xIt4cjbR

So Andrea, Khalil, and three others (who??) checked in at 10:13. The three others left by about 11:30pm. Nobody else entered with a scan card until police entered at about 9am.

There's another link I have saved that states that the hotel that Tatum and Relisha were seen at on March 1 was "another hotel" in the DC area. But, I've misplaced it momentarily. Looking for it now, but it seems the links I have saved throughout this case the media keeps changing the story by updating the links. UGH! You would think by now I would screen cap the stories and download the videos when I come across important info.

I think that the person that came back at 5:40am on March 20 was Lyles. And cameras must've showed Lyles and Tatum leaving, which is why he was initially included in the Amber Alert.

:welcome5: Unfortunately I don't have an answer to your question, just wanted to welcome you.

Been seeing a lot of posts in relation to the hotel and whether Tatum or his wife were living there for a while. This link should clear that up.

So Andrea, Khalil, and three others (who??) checked in at 10:13. The three others left by about 11:30pm. Nobody else entered with a scan card until police entered at about 9am.

There's another link I have saved that states that the hotel that Tatum and Relisha were seen at on March 1 was "another hotel" in the DC area. But, I've misplaced it momentarily. Looking for it now, but it seems the links I have saved throughout this case the media keeps changing the story by updating the links. UGH! You would think by now I would screen cap the stories and download the videos when I come across important info.

BBM Forgive my question, but has it been mentioned WHY this couple and three other people were in this hotel room?????

BBM Forgive my question, but has it been mentioned WHY this couple and three other people were in this hotel room?????

Not as far as I have seen, no. But it's pretty interesting isn't it? I have seen elsewhere that often people will have hotel parties for drugs. And I did read (somewhere) that the deceased Mrs. Tatum may have had a drug history. So maybe that's it? I dunno... that's all I have on that. Not saying that is the case here, just that I know that happens among drug users.

I'd also like to know if the time of death has been determined on Tatum's wife. If all 4 people helped kill her, then Tatum stayed in that room with her corpse until the next morning. Personally, I'm convinced he acted alone, but I see the possibility is there that he might not have.

Six things we can do for Relisha

●Demand that Mayor Vincent C. Gray (D) conduct a full investigation and report the findings within 30 days. How could this have happened? Where is the safety net?

●Call upon the D.C. Council and school board to review the policies and procedures of D.C. Public Schools, the Department of Human Services, the Child and Family Services Agency and other child-serving agencies. Clearly, schools should report missing children before they have 10 unexcused absences. (My children’s school gives parents a phone call if students are missing a couple hours.)

●Talk to your children about whom they can trust. The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children’s Take 25 campaign encourages families to take 25 minutes to talk to their children about safety and abduction prevention.

●Mentor a young person. The Catalogue for Philanthropy lists volunteer opportunities at many local educational and human services organizations. Be an extra pair of eyes so that vulnerable young people don’t fall through the cracks.

●To help address the broader issue of family homelessness, employers can take a chance on people with a limited education or no fixed address.....

More at http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...017fe2-b51f-11e3-b899-20667de76985_story.html

BBM: being up for re-election, one would hope that he would jump on that aspect ASAP to show that he is a mayor that truly cares. I am just surprised that he hasn't been out there front-and-center on this, to begin with… usually high profile cases that make it into national news brings him running to the cameras.

Not as far as I have seen, no. But it's pretty interesting isn't it? I have seen elsewhere that often people will have hotel parties for drugs. And I did read (somewhere) that the deceased Mrs. Tatum may have had a drug history. So maybe that's it? I dunno... that's all I have on that. Not saying that is the case here, just that I know that happens among drug users.

I'd also like to know if the time of death has been determined on Tatum's wife. If all 4 people helped kill her, then Tatum stayed in that room with her corpse until the next morning. Personally, I'm convinced he acted alone, but I see the possibility is there that he might not have.

I know some hotels are used for parties and also dealing (of course, no proof that is the case here) Was a COD released on Mrs. Tatum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc