DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
First time posting here - but would be remiss to not say how impressed I am with everyones input, knowledge and overall concern of this case. Being from the area - Capitol Hill and Northern VA, I am obviously heartbroken over this - something about this little girl - has touched all of us here...

Here is a few IMO's on this case I thought might be worth sharing...

New video released -
Yes, this person is at a METRO station. Contrary to what a previous poster noted - this individual is ENTERING where the trains come in...not leaving the station. Looks like they are about to get on the platform. Because all floors are the same - it is so hard to tell where this is...

The guy - for some reason does not strike me as a DC dude...just a gut feeling...(with nothing to support that theory though):blushing:.

He is wearing Nike ACG boots...
What really stands out to me - again with nothing to back this up :blushing: - is that he is wearing gloves. Young dudes normally don't wear gloves...just my insight on that.

He looks VERY shady....either looking for someone, watching someone or waiting for something...
He is not RSL - nor does he seem to resemble any of the folks on his FB page...

I have said from DAY 1 - that the reason his wife was murdered was either because she found out what he was doing or she threatned to tell what she knew once the girl went missing.
However, as time has gone on...and the more I have researched and read...I am starting to think that he didn't kill himself - and maybe didn't kill her (AT) either...
WHY would a man, his wife and two or three other men, check into a hotel not far from their home together...then everyone leave (other than KT and AKT) an hour later??? Why would RSL return in the morning to pick him up??? he had not only his car, but hers too....there was a meeting and they ALL had an agenda.

OUT OF EVERYTHING I HAVE SEEN, THE ONE THING THAT STANDS OUT TO ME THE MOST - IS THIS....
When SY was interviewed and they asked her why she hadn't reported it...
Her response (and the only time I have ever seen any genuine emotion) was that she said "I thought they would take my other kids"
Lets think about this a minute...
yes, she may be a loser
Yes, she may be too ignorant to get out of the rain by herself
Yes, she may have made bad choices....
Yes, she is def not someone worthy of the blessing of children...

BUT - if she had no guilt other than what I have mentioned, why would her first response be that? Why would you think if you reported your daughter missing - off the break, that they would take your sons???
I think that little clue is a huge emission of guilt.

The Hotels -
The area that they are discussing - that all of these hotels are in...is KNOWN for prostitution...specifically - THOSE motels.
There is no pool....lol, not at those dumps...

If you watched the video of the shelter when they were dancing...did you notice someone seemed to knock on the door?? when TW/AW went to answer the door, did you see how he manhandled RR out of the way?? a little rougher than a man should be with a small girl.

There are too many lies, disconnects and misc. to consider this anything other than what it seems to be leading to - I didn't believe it at first but I am starting to think that this is a ring of people...

I was just thinking the same about the hoodie/pants. Do you think they're both gray?

ETA- Could that be a work uniform?

Yes, I think they are both grey and imo they match. They may or may not be cuffed at the bottom. The bottom of the pants are rigid as though they have been pulled down an itch to cover the cuff and sit better on the shoes. All imo.

I really think the pants are jeans.

2dl85so.jpg
In a still frame they do look like jeans

I think he's from the area. The hoodie, the leather jacket, the Nike boots all scream DC. The gloves, I don't know. You don't see alot of guys around here wearing gloves.

Hello,
First time posting here - but would be remiss to not say how impressed I am with everyones input, knowledge and overall concern of this case. Being from the area - Capitol Hill and Northern VA, I am obviously heartbroken over this - something about this little girl - has touched all of us here...

Here is a few IMO's on this case I thought might be worth sharing...

New video released -
Yes, this person is at a METRO station. Contrary to what a previous poster noted - this individual is ENTERING where the trains come in...not leaving the station. Looks like they are about to get on the platform. Because all floors are the same - it is so hard to tell where this is...

The guy - for some reason does not strike me as a DC dude...just a gut feeling...(with nothing to support that theory though):blushing:.

He is wearing Nike ACG boots...
What really stands out to me - again with nothing to back this up :blushing: - is that he is wearing gloves. Young dudes normally don't wear gloves...just my insight on that.

He looks VERY shady....either looking for someone, watching someone or waiting for something...
He is not RSL - nor does he seem to resemble any of the folks on his FB page...

I have said from DAY 1 - that the reason his wife was murdered was either because she found out what he was doing or she threatned to tell what she knew once the girl went missing.
However, as time has gone on...and the more I have researched and read...I am starting to think that he didn't kill himself - and maybe didn't kill her (AT) either...
WHY would a man, his wife and two or three other men, check into a hotel not far from their home together...then everyone leave (other than KT and AKT) an hour later??? Why would RSL return in the morning to pick him up??? he had not only his car, but hers too....there was a meeting and they ALL had an agenda.

OUT OF EVERYTHING I HAVE SEEN, THE ONE THING THAT STANDS OUT TO ME THE MOST - IS THIS....
Her response (and the only time I have ever seen any genuine emotion) was that she said "I thought they would take my other kids"
yes, she may be a loser

BUT - if she had no guilt other than what I have mentioned, why would her first response be that? Why would you think if you reported your daughter missing - off the break, that they would take your sons???
I think that little clue is a huge emission of guilt.

The Hotels -
The area that they are discussing - that all of these hotels are in...is KNOWN for prostitution...specifically - THOSE motels.
There is no pool....lol, not at those dumps...

If you watched the video of the shelter when they were dancing...did you notice someone seemed to knock on the door?? when TW/AW went to answer the door, did you see how he manhandled RR out of the way?? a little rougher than a man should be with a small girl.

There are too many lies, disconnects and misc. to consider this anything other than what it seems to be leading to - I didn't believe it at first but I am starting to think that this is a ring of people...

Welcome PrivateEye006.

Great first post; thanks for your input! :)

:welcome5:

to me it looks like navy blue work pants and nike boots. I am assuming some kind of manual labor type of job.

The image looks like the man would be 20-30 years old, average to attractive in appearance based just on my assumptions.

The problem is he looks so extremely average. It irks me that it is so cheap to buy high resolution cameras these days and no one does! I think the metro and all train and bus stations need to get better cameras and pronto.

I think he's from the area. The hoodie, the leather jacket, the Nike boots all scream DC. The gloves, I don't know. You don't see alot of guys around here wearing gloves.

Me too.

It looks like he is wearing uniform pants. Anyone local have any idea who might wear that color. . .bus driver, security guards, etc?

That's very confusing if it was a self-inflicted gunshot.

No weapon from the hotel room where Andrea Tatum ( the wife) was shot and killed. Gun was recovered, in Tatum's lap, at scene of suicide according to LE.

They do look like jeans in the still pics, but when he first gets off the escalator I think they look like slacks. Look at the top near the zipper area. But I really can't be sure. There are jeans that have a less "jean fly" look to them. Ugh!

No weapon from the hotel room where Andrea Tatum ( the wife) was shot and killed. Gun was recovered, in Tatum's lap, at scene of suicide according to LE.

< having a serious conversation here with someone named CUCKOOHEAD---:floorlaugh: >

Welcome Privateeyes!!

'OUT OF EVERYTHING I HAVE SEEN, THE ONE THING THAT STANDS OUT TO ME THE MOST - IS THIS....
yes, she may be a loser

I think that little clue is a huge emission of guilt.'

I remember SY's emotional reaction when she said that and I agree it was genuine. It also indicates how guilty she is to think this. She was afraid that her boys would be taken away. IMO she would grieve and miss them.

IMO Relisha was not as important to Shamika Young as her boys. IMO Relisha was useful to watch over her brothers but she wasn't loved. :(

The 26th is suppose to be the pool party. The problem is that hotel doesn't have an indoor pool.

The Holiday Inn Express from 2/26 does have a pool.

I have doubts that this is a child trafficking case. Unless Relisha has already been sold and is out of the country beyond the reach of US LE. If she has been sold and is still here with the amount of attention this case has generated wouldn't you as a paranoid child trafficker unload this kid asap? Drive her two states over and drop her off at a mall? I reject the thought that a trafficker would kill the child because if her body is recovered how much hotter the heat generated from that crime. If I was a trafficker I would want total anonymity from LE.

This is my thought too. I can't imagine a trafficking ring wanting this kind of attention. KT is already dead and SY isn't saying much. I think they would be quick to just drop her off somewhere random.

Wow!

LE is reviewing video coverage of Union Station from March 1st onward to see if Relisha had been put on a train!

:what:

Trying to catch up BUT there is a photo on sky's FB dated March 1st! It's a sponge Bob mailbox. I remember because it was bugging me for some reason!

I'm not as caught up as I'd like to be, but my husband has to wear flame-retardant pants for work. Some of them look like jeans, but others have a nicer quality material but still kind of look like jeans. I'm probably not making much sense, but I wanted to put it out there.

I see mpnola beat me to it on the sponge bob mailbox! There were also photos of her " hubby" inside what I assumed was union station.

The Holiday Inn Express from 2/26 does have a pool.

This is my thought too. I can't imagine a trafficking ring wanting this kind of attention. KT is already dead and SY isn't saying much. I think they would be quick to just drop her off somewhere random.

here is my thought on this - I agree, the "ring" would not want a lot of publicity....which could be why this all popped off like it did.

Lets imagine that SY DID know what was popping off...knowing that alerting authorities would cause panic and chaos - she didn't (that's why she was so apologetic to him)...BUT when she did....KT and the crew all had to gather (red roof) to meet and discuss and decide on their next move...IF RR was still with them - possibly after he/or they killed AT - because she began to get paranoid or scared and they considered her a risk, they decided the only way out was either to kill RR...OR if she was already sent someone or killed - the "ring" decided that since there was so much press about this - they should probably eliminate KT for fear of him cracking and exposing...looks like a lot of CYA here....doesn't that make some sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en