DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if they found the garbage bags and lime that Tatum purchased? I am butting in, have not had the time to devote to this thread that i would like... if this has been asked and answered, i apologize...

Yes, but IMVHO, the CNN.com transcriptionists leave things out (stuttering, crosstalk, inflection - like when she makes a statement, but answers it as though it's a question).

They are "rush transcripts" so I know they do their best. JVM cuts her off a LOT & MTY reciprocates. It took me a couple hours to get through 20 minutes last time, but I felt it was worth it.

I am impatient & I hate waiting on the transcript release from CNN :blushing: & so I try to transcribe it in detail to the thread for those who can't view the show (it's only broadcasted once a day).

Then, it's interesting to compare their version to what I hear, because there are almost always differences.

:moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:yourock:

Everyone here really appreciates that you do this. :takeabow:

Thank you. :blowkiss:

It was posted on the last thread...PG County has closed the case on that murder.....solved.

I apologize, I'm a bit behind too. Was the wife alive when the 4 people visited the hotel room or was she face down on the bed at that time? Or did he kill her after the visitors left. Again, apologies for butting in, but I was curious about when he killed his wife??

Does anyone know if they found the garbage bags and lime that Tatum purchased? I am butting in, have not had the time to devote to this thread that i would like... if this has been asked and answered, i apologize...

As far as I know nothing more has been said by LE about it.

LE did execute searches on his home, locker at work and a storage unit that was in his wife's name that he had access to. Nothing much has been said about what they found other than the work locker was empty, they found two passports, some money, a picture of Relisha, some cell phones and an empty cell phone box at his house. Other than that no other details.

If they have, it hasn't been released.

No I didn't see anything about if they found the trash bags or shovel. If none were missing - that would tell us something. Maybe he ditched all his supplies in a dumpster.

As far as I know nothing more has been said by LE about it.

LE did execute searches on his home, locker at work and a storage unit that was in his wife's name that he had access to. Nothing much has been said about what they found other than the work locker was empty, they found two passports, some money, a picture of Relisha, some cell phones and an empty cell phone box at his house. Other than that no other details.

well, that would be a really good indicator of whether Relisha is alive or not. There's no evidence that he used those items in the course of murdering his wife...right?

I apologize, I'm a bit behind too. Was the wife alive when the 4 people visited the hotel room or was she face down on the bed at that time? Or did he kill her after the visitors left. Again, apologies for butting in, but I was curious about when he killed his wife??

If I remember right, it is believed she was one of the four. Someone came to the room later to pick KT up and saw her laying on the bed face down but KT wouldn't let them in.

No I didn't see anything about if they found the trash bags or shovel. If none were missing - that would tell us something. Maybe he ditched all his supplies in a dumpster.

good point.

He killed her after the other people in that group left.

good point.

but wait! supplies for what? what did he intend to do and not do? maybe he planned to use it to dispose of the wife and then didn't. I don't have a good feeling, but I am praying for less tragic outcome than i anticipate.

Annnndddd how do you explain all of her "high as a kite" captions and pics of "DC gon' legalize dat junx!" on her FB?? Ayayay -_-;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of the captions read like that- or talking about she was "turnt up". That means she was smacked, blasted, high, twisted, etc". These folks are too ignorant to get their own stories straight. Complete foolery. Smh

Someone else asked if this was reported to welfare fraud- lol. They wouldn't do anything- go to ANY of these spots- river terrace, savannah terrace, Benning woods, e street, etc and I bet you money- u will see better cars sitting in front of their subsidized housing than a working middle class person has- more shoes, handbags, etc. it's a joke around here.

I'm glad JVM asked the hard questions! Go JVM!

All of the screaming on her show made me stop watching it. But I may start again since hers seems to be the only show not afraid to call out this family.

All of the captions read like that- or talking about she was "turnt up". That means she was smacked, blasted, high, twisted, etc". These folks are too ignorant to get their own stories straight. Complete foolery. Smh

Someone else asked if this was reported to welfare fraud- lol. They wouldn't do anything- go to ANY of these spots- river terrace, savannah terrace, Benning woods, e street, etc and I bet you money- u will see better cars sitting in front of their subsidized housing than a working middle class person has- more shoes, handbags, etc. it's a joke around here.

So true. It's important to remember though, that better "stuff" doesn't equal better quality of life. Relisha's family wore Jordans and I never did as a kid, but I had parents who loved me, read to me, cared about my education, etc.

Did anyone look at the picture of this car that is being claimed as the reason for the 2 $4,000.00 settlement checks received by the family? The accident was stated as being April 10, 2013
Source: https://twitter.com/RussPtacek/status/453208997320216576/photo/1

I'm not local but it looks like it’s in front of the some type of government type building, so I thought I would see what I could find out about it. Here is the report on-line that I found.

[Paraphrased] It involved one car that crashed into a tree outside of Eastern Senior High School on East Capitol Street near 17th at about 1:00pm. 5 people taken to hospital, three with serious injuries. An 11 month old was of the five injured, but not seriously. One person was trapped and had to be extricated. Police said the accident is under investigation. No names were given.
Source: http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/04/10/five-injured-in-car-crash-outside-d-c-school/

An Accident in April 2013 would make an 11 month old born about May 2012. Shamika's youngest was born about March 2010 so it would not have been him.

Now take a look at this site:
http://www.stronglawfirm.com/blog/five-people-injured-in-car-crash-near-d-c--high-school.cfm

This is a law firm and they have this same exact accident with the photo on their website. The law firm site posted this photo on their blog on 4/18/2013.
Are using it as a way of advertising that they do accident injury claims? I

sent an email to the news reporter at channel 9 with this same information and asked him about doing a follow up and to get a copy of the accident report to see who was in that car.

I would really like to know because it could potentially help in determining if there was some type payment made and that may help in finding out where Relisha is. Keep your fingers crossed he does some deeper digging.

That's eastern high school. Not a govt building.

So true. It's important to remember though, that better "stuff" doesn't equal better quality of life. Relisha's family wore Jordans and I never did as a kid, but I had parents who loved me, read to me, cared about my education, etc.

Understood- but I think you understood what I meant by that.

Thanks, popsicle. I'll go with LE on this one. No doubt in my mind.

I truly wish I could say the same but I am not quite there yet. Gonna sit back and let it simmer and hope it takes for me.

but wait! supplies for what? what did he intend to do and not do? maybe he planned to use it to dispose of the wife and then didn't. I don't have a good feeling, but I am praying for less tragic outcome than i anticipate.

Supplies = shovel, lime and industrial sized trash bags. We have no idea if he used them or what his plan involved. He bought them way before he killed his wife so most here feel that they were intended to be used on Relisha but there is a possibility that they were intended for his wife. No one knows for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi