DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not a psychiatrist? Wtf! I asked you when your child started getting sick. You don't have to be a damn psychiatrist to know this, smh

I knew that was you, I recognize your voice now.

You are amazing Nikki! Relisha is a blessed young lady to have you on her side! :loveyou:

Any mother would think to herself "hmm my baby started getting sick around June of last year". Smh

caller trying to tell SY that people are putting words in SY mouth referring to others are interpreting the articles and what SY is reported to have said

SY I am my own person and nobody puts words in my mouth (she thinks the caller is accusing her of being coached by someone else in her answers tonight, this is so sad)

I give her credit for staying with this and answering all these questions

This is a little off. He had to "remember" Shamika, but the kids reconized him even though she hadn't seen him in a while? Had the kids been in contact with him somewhere?

actually the story is beginning to come to a sort of cohesiveness.

they met in 07 when she was in another shelter or assistance situation and he was the intake person.

when SY and the kids arrived at general shelter the grandmother has stated that Tatum noticed the children hungry for breakfast because their mother would sleep late. He would get them some food. That is how he met the children.

Then one day SY and children were together walking down hall, Tatum is mopping, her kids run up to the nice man who fetches them breakfast when mommy wont get up and they call him Mr. Tatum. He turns and see SY and recognizes her from their previous contact.

Yes. LE needs to hold another presser and give us an update on the situation.

actually the story is beginning to come to a sort of cohesiveness.

they met in 07 when she was in another shelter or assistance situation and he was the intake person.

when SY and the kids arrived at general shelter the grandmother has stated that Tatum noticed the children hungry for breakfast because their mother would sleep late. He would get them some food. That is how he met the children.

Then one day SY and children were together walking down hall, Tatum is mopping, her kids run up to the nice man who fetches them breakfast when mommy wont get up and they call him Mr. Tatum. He turns and see SY and recognizes her from their previous contact.

Yes, that makes the most sense so far in this whole situation.

caller trying to tell SY that people are putting words in SY mouth referring to others are interpreting the articles and what SY is reported to have said

SY I am my own person and nobody puts words in my mouth (she thinks the caller is accusing her of being coached by someone else in her answers tonight, this is so sad)

I disagree respectfully. I think she sounded quite candid and made sense. She squarely put this back on her mother and sister (and no I don't think her having been taken away and wanting revenge is the reason).

Wait, I thought SY said she didn't know KLT, and now she's backtracking on that.

Like mother, like daughter.

"I am my own person and nobody puts words in my mouth" Yet you can CLEARLY hear people coaching her answers! What a sham.
I learned nothing new tonight - again, cannot tell what is the truth

I knew that was you, I recognize your voice now.

You are amazing Nikki! Relisha is a blessed young lady to have you on her side! :loveyou:

Awww thank you. Relisha is blessed to have all of us!

I don't know that she fully understood the implication of the question.

I was trying to break it down as plain as possible. Maybe I should have done a better job. I just wanted to know if the baby started getting sick around the time she started spending time with Tatum.

:dunno:I really question this "minister" using the language he is. Different culture, I guess. :dunno:

SY is lying about never letting/knowing KLT taking Relisha! Now the connection is "lost" again!

I don't think Shamika possesses any critical thinking skills.

Coached or not, she isn't understand questions more complicated than "Did you know KT?". The last caller was very nice to her and gave her a detailed explanation of her question yet Shamika's immediate response was not what the question was all about.

I think she made a lot of mistakes as a Mother but I'm really believing RR went missing from Melissa's house. I could be totally wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx