Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We waited on the young family for an hour. No shows smh

Per TRRTF, MYT interview (with Q & A) after the one on one with Tiara (no Q & A during Tiara's interview), BTR, 7pm.

I am usually skeptical of psychics, even tho I sometimes think I am psychic (lol).

But I wish we could contact that Long Island Medium lady. I have watched her show several times and it's so convincing!!

I like to keep an open mind about things....I'm gonna look into it ;)

Hey all Im a newbie to posting and have been reading up on Relisha for quite a while. I have soooo many questions and theories to discuss with you guys but I know the blogtalk show is gonna be on soon so I'll wait. Just curious, did anyone else hear AY say she was kidnapped as a child also and she went through the "same thing Relisha is going through?" I found that very interesting. Im glad the grandmother is gonna be on the call because she seems like the shadiest of them all. I don't put it past her to exploit children for money. It seems she didn't even care about her own biological daughters.

Missing US news ‏@MissingUSnews 2h
#RelishaRudd RT @PerryStein: Dozens of people out in NE handing out fliers/holding signs in search for relisha Rudd pic.twitter.com/So40cf3wCx

Heather Curtis ‏@HeatherMCurtis1 1h
Community canvasses for leads and to raise awareness of missing 8-yr-old #relisharudd. No new leads in a while. pic.twitter.com/OQPJsm7Rk6

Heather Curtis ‏@HeatherMCurtis1 42m
Volunteers hand out cards with descriptions of missing 8-yr-old #relisharudd pic.twitter.com/lWPmYcsMMl

My daughter made a crazy loom for relisha. I gave it to the guy who put together the search today to get to the family.

KW posted on the TRRTF FB Group that tonight we will see a different side of him.

Hey all Im a newbie to posting and have been reading up on Relisha for quite a while. I have soooo many questions and theories to discuss with you guys but I know the blogtalk show is gonna be on soon so I'll wait. Just curious, did anyone else hear AY say she was kidnapped as a child also and she went through the "same thing Relisha is going through?" I found that very interesting. Im glad the grandmother is gonna be on the call because she seems like the shadiest of them all. I don't put it past her to exploit children for money. It seems she didn't even care about her own biological daughters.

Hi, sahara19! :welcome:

Welcome, Sahara19!

:welcome5:

I think KW' is doing a wonderful job giving more info and insight in this head banging WTH' is Relisha' ? and how can we find her case. This man has a family of his own and this is taking so much of his daily time, I'm sure he's burnt but keeps On Moving On. We sit and we listen, we step questions we want answered, but so much more goes into getting this show together than most people realize.

No lie... at first I thought this Live Blog was a joke, but D**n if he don't having me running for the bedroom to Hog the laptop from the Mr' just to listen and listen again in morning when my head more clear.

As far as contacting the family of AT' that should only be left to him (KW), most of their pages are public, so it shouldn't be to hard. I wish NO one to harass them
(AT's family), for they are VICTIMS too and people must understand that.

I just can't understand how being with someone for 24yrs and you would not know what they were about or doing on a daily basis. I wonder what AT' thought when Relisha' would be brought to the house/apt/whereva to play with the grandson as ATJ' had said"Relisha played with grandson. KT' like to take things that weren't his, Public Record shows. AT' had a record too and drug abuse problem, which she successfully completed a drug program and began her new life in 2008.

Did AT' not want to meet the mother of this child?, maybe she didn't want nobody to know who she was, who knows... I would wonder what the child was doing there and why was she there, if AT' was there at any of the time Relisha' was. Women are jealous, I know I would be asking questions.
After all she was still with KT' (even after KT' filing sep. papers) at the time police searched apt. after both deaths. All them phones found in the apt and was it two way walking talkies or something also found? I wonder if they were work issued or personals and how far distance could you talk between the two in ft or mls, and if they were dusted for finger prints by police? I wonder what all these phones were used for? So many questions so little answers..

KW just finished the :guitar: intro. Says yesterday didn't get much more new info. Today trying to get more concrete info. Here's hoping!

:praying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think KW is doing a great job too! He has said he's under a lot of pressure, and I can see why after listening to the show. He's been able to bring all the players on, and as crazy as things get, he continues to do this show, and help greatly in keeping Relisha's name and face out there.

I'm going to start a new thread before tonight's show. get ready to move over.

I will be listening for a bit but then I have a radio show to listen to about my little Erica Parsons. Her bio mother will be on another show later this evening.

So I will miss the last half of this one on Relisha but I know you guys will be posting and keeping me in the loop about what is covered in the portion I miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90