DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOURCE : http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thewarrenexperience/2014/04/18/the-finding-relisha-radio-show

- S: 32:46 --- AY' " If only people know how my daughter came about" <-- Only. (2006/7 yr old daughter) claims she was taken by a man, we heard SY' and others bring this up, just wanted to say how mean this is if what AY' is saying is true. In one way or another, another innocent child is in the Media' how dare anyone bring this up, SAD... Show what SY' is capable of.
-
S: -- 23:19 #202-534 So interested in SImonSays Simon' "SSS" man' as most of us know, sharing the picture of "OOAK - F". S: 25:00 --- KT' (niece) & RSL' Sr. (stepdaughter) " Buys hotels and they have homes" __ I've came up with a name I believe for niece/stepdaughter (Tania Nicole) ?? I've also came up with another name (Niece) "Tina Lewis married to Waki Lewis" MAY also be niece of both KT & RSL Sr. "Tina is employee of Comfort Inn WDOC" Lots of hotel talk and family employee's of hotels.-
-
S: 26:35 --- SSS" -Q- "Foul play at shelters, Mothers kids came up missing, the mother's came into some lump sums of money"

I would love to know more on this and how many children may be missing??

I believe AT' three children are D'andre Kelly/Omar/Delon and Alexis PicturePerfect Kelly' I really wish Keith Warren could get Alexis' to speak on the show. I would love to hear how she felt about her stepfather KT' growing up 24 yrs of knowing him would give us a better insight from a Young Girls Perspective.. Also shows a patter with KT' as 3 sons' and one daughter, as in SY' situation, 3 son's one daughter. I believe Relisha' was to good to pass up and getting Close to her was way to easy. _
-
D.R /AY/ All put Relisha' back in the care of SY' March 1, 2014, Relisha' not being with the other boys March 8, at birthday party, let us not forget that AW & SY were rolling in the dough because of tax refund/accident/disability money at this time, so if drugs were being used by both this is the perfect time to stock up. Did AY' get paid for babysitting or was she doing it for free? After hearing DR' claiming AW' using children as punching bags, and punching with fist, I could listen no more to the Live Blog, I'm sickened and I believe DR.-
-
I also am a fan of GT' why?, because he's sincere because he was posting on facebook early on"THE ONLY ONE OUT OF UM", because he Publicly let emotions be KNOWN!!! - That is all for now, have more but head going "CRAZY/ CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT" with all this stepping back for the day.

All attending Relisha's vigil today, please tell her "I LOVE HER TOO & WANT HER HOME SOON".

TO mods, please excuse anything I have wrote and dismay what may need to be dismissed, new at this so learning as I go..
Having trouble posting C/p from one to another page.. Some info may have been lost.. Have great weekend all !!

There is a comment on the Relisha Rudd Task Force FB that I thought was interesting and telling. The woman pointed out how the whole family refers to KT as Mr. Tatum. Yet he is supposed to be the godfather? Some said maybe it was a sign of respect but I don't hear them referring to anyone else that way. Even AT is referred to as Mr. Tatum's wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone, I don't think I'll be able to make it today. Babysitting is hard to come by and hubby left for fishing already. I also don't have a buddy to go with and my husband is totally against me going alone. I'm still working on getting someone to go with me and watch the babies. I want to help find Relisha!

Someone on the RRTF also posted a screenshot of a conversation someone had with MYT about SY always telling Relisha she was going to give her away. :(

Another person pointed out that the 'granddaughter' could have been some other woman's child. KT could have claimed these children on his tax refund and got several thousand dollars from having them. He worked, so he filed taxes. Most of these women in the shelter don't work, therefore they would not file taxes and would not get a refund. He could have offered them a certain percentage of the refund in exchange for the kids social security numbers and information for the tax forms.

This happens all the time. I would not be surprised. KT then maybe would buy the parents and kids gifts to sort of seal the deal.

Good morning everyone, I don't think I'll be able to make it today. Babysitting is hard to come by and hubby left for fishing already. I also don't have a buddy to go with and my husband is totally against me going alone. I'm still working on getting someone to go with me and watch the babies. I want to help find Relisha!

Nikki we all know where your heart is. You have been a great help to Relisha! I know her family doesn't care but I want to thank you!

:hug:

I feel your pain! I will be attending in spirit from Cali :heartluv: Your little ones come first, and you've been working SO hard for Relisha these past few days (as always!) - so I don't feel like you've done anything BUT help to #FindRelisha :moo:

The care and concern you put forth in preparing to search FOR Relisha are more than we've seen this cast of characters express FOR THEIR OWN flesh and blood, Relisha Tenau Rudd. This does not escape me, and it strikes me to my core.

I, too, wish I could be there, but the distance is too great. There have been many a turn already where I've felt as though I've let Little Relisha down, when I've failed to meet a sleuthing deadline (falling asleep at my keyboard transcribing - that's happened :facepalm: ), and I've woken up in :tears:

Then the realization hits me: she has been let down all her life, by so many. We saw/heard it ourselves - AGAIN - on the air last night. It breaks me. It makes me work harder, and I hope she knows that there are many people out here, striving to ensure she will NOT be let down again. IMV, we number in the tens, if not hundreds of thousands. It should be millions, who care about Relisha.

May this extrapolate to the "Other Relisha's" out there. Regardless of the outcome, and I am valiantly :praying: for a positive one, the least we can do is make a promise to Relisha that her story, and that of her brothers, will leave a legacy of positive change for all children like them.

No more hiding in the shadows - little ones. Your voices will be heard. Your stories will be told. We are here. We are listening. Change is coming.

#FindRelisha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just listened to the second half of last night's show. Mostly to see if I had been coherent! Mr. ( ?Pastor) Warren thanked Websleuths. That was surprising and nice.

I just listened to the second half of last night's show. Mostly to see if I had been coherent! Mr. ( ?Pastor) Warren thanked Websleuths. That was surprising and nice.

I really like him. I have been in the chat every night this past week. I am too chicken to call. lol

BBM. Yes, that was nice!!! I missed that, and a lot of the show, because I kept losing audio. Gotta go out ITR now and run some errands, but I'm going to listen to the show when I get back. Thanks for calling in, mac! I'm sure you did just fine, coherent or not, lol!!! :loveyou:

Good afternoon everyone. I am a newbie to the group who has been sitting back and reading responses in addition to listening to the Keith Warren show. I would like to add that I have lived in the DMV area for about 10 years now and have worked in SE DC for many of those years. I have worked with many 'Relishas' and 'Antonios' who have known nothing but trauma and pain and I have interacted with the parents of these children who lack parenting skills, empathy, education, natural responses, etc.

In reading some of the responses on WS, FB, and other sites it seems that there is an expectation and judgement of how these people should act and should respond. Unfortunately a generational cycle of drug abuse, sexual abuse, physical abuse, neglect, lack of education, etc. has created a culture where children are not valued, and are passed around and are told that they are meant to be seen and not heard. I say these things not to excuse the behavior of these family members but to provide history as far as why their lifestyles and values may not mirror what many of us see as 'normal'

Anyway, a couple of things have stood out for me as a "sleuth". Is it possible that Kahlil Tatum initiated a separation from his wife, not because they were having trouble but because he was involved in something and he did not want her to get caught up in it. Additionally, could her murder have also been related to this.

Also, people have commented on the fact that Relisha never stated Mr. Tatum's granddaughter's name. I have actually seen children do this. I've seen it done in children who just don't have well developed communication skills (which most of the family members seem to be lacking), when children don't play with the other child often, or when children are lying. Again, I have worked with children in poverty who have experienced severe trauma who create stories and the people in those stories. It is possible that Relisha was the one who made up the stories about a granddaughter in her own mind to dissociate from sexual abuse that she didn't understand or just a way of escaping a world in which she didn't feel loved. Or she could have been fed the story of a granddaughter to repeat by her mother or Tatum to conceal what was really going on.

I am wondering, similar to another person who asked if perhaps there might be two different cases here. That being the Tatum murders and those perhaps being separate from the disappearance of Relisha.

I am disturbed by some of the things that have gone on during the Keith Warren radio show. While I appreciate his coverage and his desire to get to the bottom of what happened to Relisha, he is a horrible interviewer and host and I feel that so much gets lost because he doesn't ask the hard hitting questions and follow up on potential "leads" that may be garnered from some of his guests. Daniel tried to chime in a number of times but was cut off by the women and Warren never followed up. I don't think Daniel was trying to hide anything, I just think he wasn't as loud as the others so his voice got lost. Also, India added very little to the conversation though she spoke the loudest. Warren should have seen that and thanked her for her time and continued the interview with Ashley who had more information but who kept getting cut off by India. Kudos to the web sleuths who have been calling in and asking great questions.

Additionally, KW is putting out the names of the Tatum children who themselves are grieving and have just lost their parent/stepparent. I think it is insensitive of him to do it this way because he won't be the only one trying to reach out to them. Now that their names are known people from all over the internet will be seeking them out and trying to get information. I think that he could have asked his "researchers" to reach out to the family off-line and if they were open to a private interview, then that would be their choice.

I would say the same thing regarding Ashley's child. It appears that she either had a child or didn't have a child due to her being missing or abducted. What I gather is that she either aborted or possibly gave the child up for adoption and Shamika is doing nothing more than throwing salt into an old wound that her sister still has not come to terms with. As much as we want to find Relisha, and as much as we don't trust the words of these family members, let's make sure that we are not crossing the line in trying to find Ashley's daughter which may have been created due to abuse.

Someone suggested WebSleuths members create their own talk radio blog to keep this story active. I honestly wish that someone would do this or that Keith Warren would get a more experienced interviewer/moderator from the DC area to host his show to serve as a mediator so that these conversations don't have to escalate and so that we can actually learn more information that can aid us in finding Relisha.

:greetings: AndieS, very thought provoking first post and welcome to WS!

I apologize for the super-long message.

Also, is there anyone in the DC area who will be going to the Arboretum to search tomorrow? I am planning to go.

The only thing that bothers me about calling in is that most of our phone number is announced...(YIKES!) I'm also certain that he has caller ID :)

I thought I was in the cue last night but I guess pressing 1 wasn't working...or the cue was THAT LONG.

Anyway, I wanted to ask Family members if RR ever had head Xrays or a CT Scan and to ask if SY or AW were ever seen shaking the kids, in anger, backwards and forwards or if either of those two ever "whacked the kids up side the head."

I'll ask the next chance I get.

I have a theory on RR's headaches and general health issues..."seizures" and as AY put it, "falling out."

All of those symptoms could be due to a brain bleed or concussions.

I apologize for the super-long message.

Also, is there anyone in the DC area who will be going to the Arboretum to search tomorrow? I am planning to go.

Welcome, AndieS! Thank you for a very insightful post. Great first post!!!

I wish I was in the DC area (or could get there) because I would be right there with you!

:welcome:

Welcome AndieS, great first post. Thanks for your insights into children who have lived in extreme poverty and ways some of them may differ from what many of us might consider "normal"

We do need to keep in mind that Relisha has lived a very different life than our own kids and what might be normal behavior or manner of speaking for our own kids may not be the normal for Relisha.

As to Mr. Warren and his radio show, I think he is a bit overwhelmed. This is a hot case and I believe it has driven up him listenership and the caller participation considerably higher than what he is accustomed to. And his inexperience in handling this SORT of contentious topic is showing as a result. I do appreciate his efforts but he is a human being and I think a lot of the issues with the show and his control over it are simply being thrust into a situation he has not handled before.

I too am uncomfortable with the discussion of AY and her child (I do not see it as relevant at this point) and with discussion of Tatum's children. With Tatum's adult children though I do understand the interest in them. Through no fault of their own they are all that is left who can speak for and to the topic of their family member K Tatum. Does my heart hurt for them, absolutely.

I haven't read it yet, but I thought I would post it:

A black girl’s constant fear: Why I thought I’d never live to see 33

It may not be front-page news, but Relisha Rudd is missing -- and it reminds me of the violence of my own childhood

BRITTNEY COOPER

http://www.salon.com/2014/04/15/a_black_girls_constant_fear_why_i_thought_id_never_live_to_see_33/

Thank you SStarr33 for posting the link to Ms. Brittney Cooper's article. I read it. I highly recommend everyone read it. It's honest and from the heart :heartbeat: Someone please find Relisha and bring her back to us.

:seeya: You are helping! You can't physically be there to search, but you are there in heart and soul my friend :loveyou: and that is what counts in this world! Heart and soul :hug:

Someone on the RRTF also posted a screenshot of a conversation someone had with MYT about SY always telling Relisha she was going to give her away. :(

Another person pointed out that the 'granddaughter' could have been some other woman's child. KT could have claimed these children on his tax refund and got several thousand dollars from having them. He worked, so he filed taxes. Most of these women in the shelter don't work, therefore they would not file taxes and would not get a refund. He could have offered them a certain percentage of the refund in exchange for the kids social security numbers and information for the tax forms.

This happens all the time. I would not be surprised. KT then maybe would buy the parents and kids gifts to sort of seal the deal.

That's just awful that Relisha's mother was telling her that she was going to give her away! :tantrum:

I too believe there is or was another female child involved. We know Tatum has a grandson, but no granddaughter. So who was the other female child, if at all? I just tend to think this man was a collector of children who would not be missed by "the system."

Welcome AndieS, great first post. Thanks for your insights into children who have lived in extreme poverty and ways some of them may differ from what many of us might consider "normal"

We do need to keep in mind that Relisha has lived a very different life than our own kids and what might be normal behavior or manner of speaking for our own kids may not be the normal for Relisha.

As to Mr. Warren and his radio show, I think he is a bit overwhelmed. This is a hot case and I believe it has driven up him listenership and the caller participation considerably higher than what he is accustomed to. And his inexperience in handling this SORT of contentious topic is showing as a result. I do appreciate his efforts but he is a human being and I think a lot of the issues with the show and his control over it are simply being thrust into a situation he has not handled before.

I too am uncomfortable with the discussion of AY and her child (I do not see it as relevant at this point) and with discussion of Tatum's children. With Tatum's adult children though I do understand the interest in them. Through no fault of their own they are all that is left who can speak for and to the topic of their family member K Tatum. Does my heart hurt for them, absolutely.

BBM. ITA. I love what he's doing for Relisha, and while the show does tend to get way out of control, I truly appreciate his effort. Like you said, I think he is simply overwhelmed at this point.

Again, I wish I was in DC, because I would volunteer my IT/technical expertise to Mr. Warren...not really sure what I could do to help...I don't have any traditional broadcast experience, but when it comes to computers, networks, internet/website, etc., I could definitely be of assistance. Anyway...

Where is Relisha?! Praying for you, baby girl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnv7