DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This caller read my mind! I was wondering if AW was jealous of RR as well. Maybe he didn't like that RR was getting special treatment.

I wonder if there was any insurance polices on the Tatums and who were the beneficiaries. Or if someone was given the impression that she would benefit somehow monetarily if something happened to them.

My umpteenth final decision of this case is that Tony did something to that poor girl. No idea how Tatum fits in. Now, my final decision will probably change with the next guest and/or caller.

I'm leaning that way too....

I would like to know about his life insurance...

Is anyone else having a hard time hearing DR?

My audio keeps dropping in and out...and it's not on my end, just checked another site. Maybe too many of people, too many of US, on there and their bandwidth can't handle it!!!! I'll keep trying chat...

WHERE IS RELISHA???!

This is one of those songs that make me cry. Oh lawd!!!

As far as being abused and still crying to go with him. I hate to get graphic but he could have had the swimsuit to photograph her. They could have snuggled, or done other things that are not necessarily harmful, yet still creepy and things that many pedo's get off on. Sad but true.

My audio keeps dropping in and out...and it's not on my end, just checked another site. Maybe too many of people, too many of US, on there and their bandwidth can't handle it!!!! I'll keep trying chat...

WHERE IS RELISHA???

Having a hard time hearing him, as well.

He's a "close talker?"

He better not play end of the road by boys 2 men or else I'm outa here.

It's not the end Relisha. We love you!!!!!!!

What if AW did do something to RR but SY has no idea. If SY is really afraid of AW, she may not question him.

Ugh.. I just want to know Relisha is safe.

This is one of those songs that make me cry. Oh lawd!!!

As far as being abused and still crying to go with him. I hate to get graphic but he could have had the swimsuit to photograph her. They could have snuggled, or done other things that are not necessarily harmful, yet still creepy and things that many pedo's get off on. Sad but true.

Yes, that is what I think too... She wouldn't realize her innocence had been stolen by this man until she was older - then the anger would come out at everyone she blamed for allowing this to happen.

Seems more and more like AW has a very violent and abusive nature
I'm thinking it is possible he harmed Relisha
He was jealous? Maybe he wanted her gone.
Don't know how Tatum fits in though

Oh I meant to ask you all, when AY first got on did anyone ask her how she and MT feel about SY blaming them?

Ok, if the WS name wasn't out there before, IT IS NOW!!!

Thanks to everybody in the chat room. :loveyou:
Baby step for me, maybe eventually I'll get the nerve to actually call IN!

We need to find this baby!!!!!

Ok! The new caller just asked a question that'll hopefully answer my question.

AY in response to caller said she didn't see Relisha on Feb.26. ( Holiday Inn video footage )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx