DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I was banned! Welp, good thing for screencap. Which I can't show here but I couldn't stand it.

Last night I got a renewed really bad feeling about what happened to Relisha while reading though the "missing cases that haunt you" thread. I can't remember which case it was, but there was one case where the suspect bought large trash bags and lye.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243566

I posted three cases that haunt me on that thread, and the whole time I'm thinking about how Relisha's case haunts me. I just couldn't bring myself to post her case on that thread now, it's too soon, but no matter what happens with Relisha's case, it will always haunt me. :(

NM, found it, I forgot I had subscribed to the post as I figured something might happen that I'd miss. Great post! Oh and he just changed the group to Secret...

Oh so it's still there? I sent you mail anyway so you'd see it. Can't wait to not know the backlash. What cowards.

Anyway back to Relisha.

Someone said there was a case where someone had bought lye and trashbags, was it the Cherish Perriwinkle case?

NM, found it, I forgot I had subscribed to the post as I figured something might happen that I'd miss. Great post! Oh and he just changed the group to Secret...

Darn! I missed it too. KW may have his group "Secret" for now, but I bet it won't stay that way long. KW loves the spotlight way too much to keep his group secret for long!

Haha, now they're just figuring out that with a group labelled as Secret, you cannot search for it or even contact to join. You can only be invited by members.

I feel like I missed a lot. I just got home from work,. Can someone give me a brief update please?

Thanks so much! Astro, what did your post say? lol

I feel like I missed a lot. I just got home from work,. Can someone give me a brief update please?

Thanks so much! Astro, what did your post say? lol

Relisha isn't found
People are blaming the FBI and MPD - when truly, they are or have done all that they can until people start talking and quit lying.
Keith is still up to no good.

I missed it, too, and need to see the post! Their social media site isn't very social, is it?

Point-form paraphrase from a user with initials BB

- page has become too large
- most people love and want to find Relisha, and there are also others that want to be nosy and provide criticism, bashing of members, they have no time for the nonsense on the page
- There are people who have been out there with the snakes and poison ivy that feel it's nonsense for the drama
- People can help find this little girl in their own way, such as attending a prayer vigil, but they are the only ones out there physically searching, BB feels that until others actually physically searching like they are, they are not actually looking for Relisha

Really? So I have to travel from Canada for a vigil in order to be considered as helping find Relisha? What's a vigil going to do? Where else are they searching? Seems like all the sleuthing we are doing is not really considered searching... they wouldn't know where to search if not for sleuthing. :banghead: :tantrum:

I just want to add that I really have no problems/issues whatsoever with vigils and/or religions/beliefs, or what people feel they need to do in such situations, please don't take what I said that way. :)

RSBM

Is it possible that SY was baptized in order to appeal to a jury and sway them in her favor? In other missing children's cases that you've followed, has it been common for parents suspected of a crime to suddenly push to make themselves appear to be religious? Or, have they given testimony from a "I didn't know any better, but God is in my life now, and I've changed!" angle?

TIA

I can't think of any cases on here I've followed like that, although I'm sure there are some. However, I'm very familiar with "jailhouse (rehab, probation, pending case) religion" as my previous career was liaison between courts/parole and substance abuse facilities, or prison alternative programs. It is very common for someone to "get religion" in these cases and use it as a sign to authorities that they are turning their life around.

Problem with that is, that most do it for that reason only, so they are not able to sustain the change over a long period of time. I've seen folks do it over and over. Most judges, as well as parole and probation officers, don't buy it. Which is a shame for the folks that are real about it.

Haha, now they're just figuring out that with a group labelled as Secret, you cannot search for it or even contact to join. You can only be invited by members.

What he doesn't know - is that they can never OPEN that group up - again. Ever. The only way to do that - is rebuild the entire group. Once you take it to SECRET you cant go back.

I missed what you wrote, AK. :( The 5 mins I wasn't on there, I missed it. I did see MD on there - stayed up for a while....that was a good one.

I think what bothers me the most is that SY (or any of the others) aren't searching for Relisha. Surely the TF has to realize SY, for whatever reason, isn't wanting Relisha to be found. Why KW continues to support SY is beyond me. SY has the answers. SY has the power to contact Klass Kids and Equusearch, has she yet? She can't say she isn't aware of those groups as they both have been suggested to her. It makes me so angry.

What he doesn't know - is that they can never OPEN that group up - again. Ever. The only way to do that - is rebuild the entire group. Once you take it to SECRET you cant go back.

I missed what you wrote, AK. :( The 5 mins I wasn't on there, I missed it. I did see MD on there - stayed up for a while....that was a good one.

So it is like wiping the blackboard with an eraser? Too funny.

I asked her about TES on her post that she allegedly posted yesterday. No I don't believe that's her or she has a proofreader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member