DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any mention of a guest tonight?

KW said his mom is there, don't know if she'll be a guest. And of course the "empath" will be on. Tomorrow I think the tarot card reader is on. All KW needs now is a magician.

KW said his mom is there, don't know if she'll be a guest. And of course the "empath" will be on. Tomorrow I think the tarot card reader is on. All KW needs now is a magician.
.I so wish a magician would bring our baby back....:please:

It's not as far as I can tell ilovepierre. But it will close soon, I would imagine. I'm on tapatalk, so I can't link. It's thread #3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good night sweet Relisha ! They're coming to find you :)

I wish instead of tossing people in prison they did get help, but to do that they must start young. Once you're institutionalized you're changed forever. That means state mental hospitals too. I work in one and I see it. I am also a sex worker and see women and men (clients) whose common factor is the lack of their mothers nurturing. I have sadly man friends in federal max and some in state min prison. Federal is best, state is worse. I don't know where people get to thinking aide is easy to come by via state services or being locked up.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a sex worker?

Lisa Grayson, 54, describes herself as an “empath” — a person who can read the emotions of others, alive or dead.

Grayson believes, and has said in an interview on Warren’s show, that while Relisha’s body might be at the park, her spirit is trapped elsewhere. She said she believes that Kahlil Tatum, 51, the custodian from the shelter, drugged the girl repeatedly and that one time, after eating chicken nuggets and watching cartoons, she just didn’t wake up.

Grayson said she believes that one of the last images Relisha saw was the word “Red,” which makes her think she may have been taken to the Red Roof Inn in Oxon Hill, where Tatum allegedly killed his wife, Andrea, after Relisha went missing.

Police did not find evidence that Relisha was at the motel. But a law enforcement official provided this detail from the homicide scene that has not been publicly released: The Cartoon Network was on the television.

It will be the group’s third search. The first time, it found bones that turned out to be those of an animal. The second time, it found a tooth and the purple hood of a Helly Hansen jacket similar to one they were told Relisha used to wear. They handed the items over to the police.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/woman-who-says-she-can-communicate-with-dead-joins-search-for-8-year-old-relisha-rudd/2014/05/16/9b0e4e94-dd10-11e3-8009-71de85b9c527_story.html

A couple new tidbits there. I'm still not sure what I think.

I'm not sure what to think about it either.
Who was the source that told this reporter that the Cartoon Network was on the tv at the Red Roof Inn?

It's apparently obvious that the reporter is also listening to the radio show, but has not exposed it for what it really is. A three ring circus; a sad, sick trainwreck.
Sooo, if this reporter only sees and reports everything from the show as fact, I can't rely on anything else this one has to say. And this is the Post?

If they cannot see that the show has other hidden agendas rather than finding Relisha, then I am sure that this reporter has their own hidden agendas. IMO.

I just had a random thought as I am running late and not sure if I will make it in time to pick up my packet for the Black and Missing's 5K run/walk next weekend. The proceeds that they are raising are supposed to go towards things like assistance for the families, fliers, burial assistance, etc. Those are the same things that KW has mentioned wanting to raise funds to assist with through his ******** Account. My first thought is that I just assumed that this was a reputable organization that I could trust because it has gotten so much attention lately but perhaps I should do more research before jumping on the bandwagon. My second thought is that assuming that this organization really does what it says it does then perhaps local organizations in addition to the Youngs should be reaching out to them for support and additional resources.

Hey everyone, isn't there a search today for Relisha?

Yes, it was supposed to start at 10am (the empath is supposed to be there). There's also supposed to be a vigil later, at 7pm, I think, at the shelter.

Nope, they have gone stealth. Locked up group, dreaming of fame and riches.

I just had a random thought as I am running late and not sure if I will make it in time to pick up my packet for the Black and Missing's 5K run/walk next weekend. The proceeds that they are raising are supposed to go towards things like assistance for the families, fliers, burial assistance, etc. Those are the same things that KW has mentioned wanting to raise funds to assist with through his ******** Account. My first thought is that I just assumed that this was a reputable organization that I could trust because it has gotten so much attention lately but perhaps I should do more research before jumping on the bandwagon. My second thought is that assuming that this organization really does what it says it does then perhaps local organizations in addition to the Youngs should be reaching out to them for support and additional resources.

The link that they have on their FB does not open for me? I usually use Running In The USA site for charity runs/walks. I don't see them listed for next week.

Let us know what you find please. I'm curious now.

My belief structure is mine and it may be different than others. Each one of us has the right to choose what we accept as possible or not to choose at all.

I have previously stated that I am not particularly anti-psychic. That also does not make me pro-psychic. I make my judgments on someone’s abilities based on individual merits. To me there is also a difference between a person who does something because it is what they truly believe as opposed to claiming a belief in something for an ulterior motive.

Do I believe that Ms. LG truly believes in what she says? Right now I don’t have enough information to form an opinion one way or the other.

My personal opinion of KW’s abilities (or lack of) as a radio host is of little importance. The fact that KW has put himself into the middle of this investigation is something that concerns me more.

My litmus test is the same for him as it is for Ms. LG. Does he truly believe that what he is doing is helping to find Relisha or is he doing this for an ulterior motive?

Eventually for both KW and LG, given enough time, it will become apparent.

The WaPo reporter, no more than I, can say that she is really able to do what she says or not. Lack of any tangible results will not necessarily prove she is a con artist or charlatan. The WaPo reporter also cannot say, even if he wants to, what he may think of KW and what his motives are in this. He can only report what is being said and done.

In my opinion he is doing his job; allowing us to make our own choice in what we choose to believe and he is also keeping us informed of what is happening.

ETA: Add Link to story: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...0e4e94-dd10-11e3-8009-71de85b9c527_story.html

I can't access the group since Im banned and it's now "secret" (that means it won't show up in searches). I'm currently performing on stage till freaking 5am until next week, so could someone keep me updated? I often leave these tabs open on my laptop but Im not actually viewing. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjberry5954