DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
POST: Corundogs posted above that it was confirmed by local news yesterday that the red bag was in the manilla envelope

With all due respect to Corundogs, and to the local news, neither can confirm that the red bag was in the manilla envelope as LE did not find the manilla envelope in the car and they are still looking for the red bag, at least as of the time of the recently
released SW and return. If anyone has information that shows that LE knows (and how they know) "the red bag was in the manilla envelope," I am all ears. Do they know JW placed the red bag in the manila envelope and left that in the red car? How would they know unless there was a video in the garage that recorded that fact?

If he is completely innocent of any wrongdoings, it was a sin for LE to release his information and make him out to be a villain. This can destroy a person. IMO

But...if he had any part of this evil plan...well, you know.

Indeed. I'm curious if LE has said they confirmed JW did receive a call about the fire from an AIW employee. I'd love to know how any AIW employee found out about that fire so quickly.

JMO

If he is completely innocent of any wrongdoings, it was a sin for LE to release his information and make him out to be a villain. This can destroy a person. IMO

But...if he had any part of this evil plan...well, you know.

It's no wonder this guy has not spoken to the media. Can you imagine how every single word he says would be completely picked apart. I would be hiding somewhere if i was him. And sadly if he is not involved (so far i don't see him as being involved) he has had to miss the funeral of people that he may have dearly cared for. Can you imagine if he had shown up at the funeral....OMG he would have been destroyed and it would have taken away from the funeral.

He put red bag with the money into an envelope and left the whole thing in the car in the garage.
Therefore, why would he have the red bag? LE is searching for it because it's evidence. Why wouldn't LE search for it?

Do you have a link to the document that say's JW put the red bag into the manila envelope?

TIA

It's not an assumption if published in msm.

The CD are public, legal documents. The MSM are free to make assumptions just as you are doing but that does not change the actual facts that are contained in the CD. If you want to assume the red bag was placed by JW inside the manila envelope, that's up to you. But you keep posting AS FACT that he did so and the CD does not support your assumption or any media that are making a similar assumption.

JMO

I don't understand the employee having all that money in his pockets.
It seems an odd way to collect money

I wish I knew which pockets. Inside a suit jacket, perfect cash pockets. Back pockets of a pair of Levis, not so much.

The CD are public, legal documents. The MSM are free to make assumptions just as you are doing but that does not change the actual facts that are contained in the CD. If you want to assume the red bag was placed by JW inside the manila envelope, that's up to you. But you keep posting AS FACT that he did so and the CD does not support your assumption or any media that are making a similar assumption.

JMO

But I am also free to discuss it without it being called my assumption. Isn't that what the rules of the site say?

THANK YOU!!

At the victim's request, Wallace placed the money, which was in a red bag covered by a manila envelope, on the seat of a red sports car in the garage.

That is a link to abc news and their story. It is not the official cd that states otherwise..IMO

At 9:00 AM JW sends a photo of money to GF.

At approximately 10:30 AM, JW texts SS that the package is delivered.

Coincidence or not, the Porsche is also last seen outside the house at 10:30 AM. (Question is did JW take the Porsche or did one of the perps immediately retrieve money from garage and leave in the Porsche)

I say one of or more than one, because we know someone had to have been in the house later than 10:30 AM since there was call made from SS's phone to JW around 11:50AM which went unanswered) (Boot print on door that does not match DW's bloody shoe (which we know LE has) also indicates more than one perp)

How long does it take to drive from the Bank of America to the S residence? Is an hour and a half about right????

JMO

That is a link to abc news and their story. It is not the official cd that states otherwise..IMO

It's published in msm. Therefore, no longer should be considered an assumption. Now, msm has had published things that are wrong. But that is neither here nor there.

At 9:00 AM JW sends a photo of money to GF.

At approximately 10:30 AM, JW texts SS that the package is delivered.

Coincidence or not, the Porsche is also last seen outside the house at 10:30 AM. (Question is did JW take the Porsche or did one of the perps immediately retrieve money from garage and leave in the Porsche)

I say one of or more than one, because we know someone had to have been in the house later than 10:30 AM since there was call made from SS's phone to JW around 11:50AM which went unanswered) (Boot print on door that does not match DW's bloody shoe (which we know LE has) also indicates more than one perp)

How long does it take to drive from the Bank of America to the S residence? Is an hour and a half about right????

JMO

Porsche was last seen being driven away by a black man with short hair, wearing green construction vest, at 1:30 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper