DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good theory!

My first thought about the vest was the person had blood on their shirt and saw/grabbed the vest on the way out of the house as a quick cover up..idk jmo

I think it is a good theory because I noticed in some of those photos is one of those neon little man traffic signs leaning up against the wall along the driveway. The killers may have planned to pull that Amerit truck right up to the driveway and work on the Mosler. I doubt any of the neighbors would give it a second thought. But for whatever reason, they ran out of time to pull all this off.

JMO

hmmmm well then how do they get evidence from cars. i'm sure everything is filmed and logged etc....they collect evidence from locked cars all the time. This is nothing new. unless you think that just in this case they wouldn't search for evidence for some reason, which i just cannot understand. If they thought there was evidence in or on that car they would be all over it. JMO

And of course, they would have processed it to rule out things as well. The fact that some here seem to think the car wasn't processed is well...

then why wasn't it towed away, oh great one?

why thank you (oh great one)..lol well maybe they were pretty sure it had nothing to do with the crime. beats me. but i will never believe they just left it there thinking it was the main plot of this horrible crime and the car the money was dropped in. Do you think it was left because it is an expensive car and they don't want to get a boo boo on it.

Can't speak for him, he'd supposedly just learned the house was on fire asking if she was ok. IDK

Hey ms Amy are you ok, if so you need to get home I got a call that your house is on fire,” he wrote in one of several texts messages to Amy and Savvos

Except if the reason he was told to put the money in the car was because SS was home with sick Phillip while AS was in the hospital.

why thank you (oh great one)..lol well maybe they were pretty sure it had nothing to do with the crime. beats me. but i will never believe they just left it there thinking it was the main plot of this horrible crime and the car the money was dropped in. Do you think it was left because it is an expensive car and they don't want to get a boo boo on it.

I don't know why they did, and neither do you.

I'm a bit behind from this morning so maybe this has been covered already, but has it been confirmed that the reason all the other cars were towed is because they are evidence? Or, were they towed to get them out of the open area, vulnerable. Were both the Mosler and the other car in the garage left there, or just the Mosler? Maybe they got what they needed from all the cars and just felt it best to get the cars unable to be secured the locked garage to somewhere more secure.

"you need to get home"

If he is innocent, how would he know she was not home??? Am I missing something. How would he know of the explanation SS gave to VF's husband?

I'm a bit behind from this morning so maybe this has been covered already, but has it been confirmed that the reason all the other cars were towed is because they are evidence? Or, were they towed to get them out of the open area, vulnerable. Were both the Mosler and the other car in the garage left there, or just the Mosler? Maybe they got what they needed from all the cars and just felt it best to get the cars unable to be secured in a locked garage to somewhere more secure.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Was only the Mosler not towed, or also the other car (s) that were in the garage? That will help move this debate forward

"you need to get home"

If he is innocent, how would he know she was not home??? Am I missing something. How would he know of the explanation SS gave to VF's husband?

Good question that I have yet to see answered.

My point was really that all our "debate" on here is only debating about our opinions.

You are right, this is a question of facts and the law. That's why I'm not speculating any more, it's pointless. But I will still wonder if the speculations were correct, it's a natural thing to want to know. The "wink" at the end was not to make light of any of this. Far from it, and I will not take the baseball game reference personally, I'm sure you would not stoop to insult anyone. :) The wink was in reference to all the tough stances about what are only opinions/theories on here. None of us knows, all we have are opionions about opinions.
Now I really am quitting. ;)

Please don't take it personally, it wasn't meant that way. I'm watching a baseball game.

I'm still on the fence regarding JW, though I've started to think that if he was involved he would have been arrested by now. I just don't know! :fence:

JW doesn't strike me as a "mastermind" yet his lies are very troubling! And all of this, JW's lies and the registration in his backpack can have logical explanations or not! And still there's nothing as far as we know that definitely proves JW criminally involved or links JW to DW. How would JW hide any such evidence? The case against JW is compelling because of his own lies, but not compelling enough to prove any involvement. I keep wavering between JW being involved/not involved, but for now I'm leaning more toward not involved, LOL! And though I'm not in the camp that thinks the cars were the motive, I enjoy reading all the posts! What new revelations will be coming next and when?

"you need to get home"

Exactly..imo it was a text just trying to make him look innocent..jmo

Another thing about the "red" car. Wouldn't JW ask which red car when he rec'd the text from SS? He knows SS has many cars (and more than 1 red). Obviously, when he arrived, he would know if there was only 1 red car in the garage but not initially. If someone asked me to deposit a large sum of cash in a random place I would ask for specific details and probably even say hey - can I just give it to you in person?

He was told to place the package in the red car in the garage. There was only one red car in the garage.

No, I am not even talking about theories. I am talking about excusing away things such as: the fact that he admittedly lied about his involvement; AND refuting facts such as that LE used carefully crafted language to make it clear in the CD that they were relaying JW's statements as HIS statements, not as facts that they believe to be true. You refuted that and said firmly that they believe it to be true or it wouldn't be in the CD. Those are not ridiculous or silly theories. Those are facts. And those facts, ANY facts that might support LE's suspicion of JW, have been consistently balked at by some.
It's almost as if some people think they are more experienced, more informed and more intelligent than the LE who are in the details and strategizing. I personally don't understand that. And I don't think that simply believing LE might be on to something based ON reality, ON the facts we know is silly or ridiculous, just open minded. Generally open mindedness is a trait of smart people, so I certainly don't feel silly or ridiculous to be in that group of thinkers. I get paid to think and strategize. I guess it could be a fluke that I have reached my career goals and I am actually a sub-par thinker...
I am speaking for myself here but get a sense that there are those of us that are "thinking outside of the box (another sign of intelligent thinking..BTW)" that there is much more we (the public) are not privy to based on so many layers of need to protect the investigation. Because the changing documents are so far dated before it hits a "tweet" LEVEL OF ANNOUNCEMENT perhaps they know A LOT more than we admittedly do not. They have not made an arrest based on anything so far, so again, thinking outside the box of what is known/ being kept closer to their vest- yes, he remains innocent. DW is not. Therefore, my mind remains open to further information.

"you need to get home"

Again, if AS and PS had being sick had been used as an excuse on Wednesday night...how can you not expect that it was also used as the excuse Thursday morning? In fact, I think that SS had called VF's husband saying that AS and VF were at the hospital before the money was dropped off.

Even if they didn't believe he left money in the car, it would be stupid beyond belief to just assume it and not search the car.
LE can be wrong in what they believe and presumably they realize that. They are told money were in the car. So they would have searched that car.

Yes and LE would dust for fingerprints and know whether JW opened the Mosler door or not.

Yes and LE would dust for fingerprints and know whether JW opened the Mosler door or not.

And of course, since the CD state the money was taken out of the Mosler, and the SW are looking for cash - which they found a lot of - and the red bag, etc...seems to me that they were found.

Please stop the snark that's been going on, NOW !! You know who you are.

Do not demean other posters ... if you can't respond politely, don't post !! I'm in the process of catching up and cleaning out such posts and responses to them.

:tyou:

ETA: Also, do not quote directly from social media accounts unless they belong to the victim or the suspect, LE or MSM. You may paraphrase and provide a link, but no direct quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55