DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per CD & SW - JW claims he "opened and closed doors to same" ... meaning garage

I'm sleepy. Going back to read CD & SW to verify if JW "entered" garage meaning it was open or if he "opened" garage meaning closed.

I'm not sure he said he OPENED the garage (I was thinking that this explained the 10 min call in advance, DW had time to open G door) but he definitely claimed he CLOSED the garage.

Wint has been reported as having the blood of at least one of the victims on his shoe, not to mention his walking around cash.
Yes. I know what evidence there is and my post was not to dispute it. I simply make the case that we here are not trying to prove or disprove anyone's guilt or innocence on these boards and we are not granted that legal power in any case. I can think he's guilty but my thinking does not make it so. I can argue JW's possible involvement and I do. My argument is based on speculation. As more fact is established, those will also be argued whether they pertain to Wint's role or anyone else's in this crime. The HOW those facts are used will be argued. WHAT those facts imply will be argued.
My point is let's argue away. We have a small set of knowns to argue with. Some do not like hypothetical scenarios constructed around limited facts. As I am sure others can tell, I find a "what if..." game interesting even when some story lines seem improbable. Sometimes the improbable leads us to the probable. Sometimes the improbable turns out to be the case. JMI (just my imagination) is "thinking outside the box," a kind of ideation that does take imagination.
I also enjoy entirely fact-based and logically constructed arguments. We have a neat mix here.
Wint is, legally-speaking, alleged to have perpetrated the crimes. Legally, JW has no allegations against him and is not a POI or a suspect in this case. We proceed to discuss possibilities in the case with the legal status of both in mind.

I wish I knew what was referred to as a "freudian slip." I think My Belle called something that. I love those when they crop us in a case.

image.jpg

A nice meal and two margaritas later...

Is there a definitive link btwn DW and JW yet?

I really want to hate you right now...LOL!! I miss Texas so much!! I lived the first 32 years of my life in California...then 10 years in Texas. I had the best of both worlds as far as Mexican food goes - and now I live in Southeast Missouri and the best Mexican food here in Taco Bell!! (OK maybe that is kind of a stretch...but not by much!!)

Whereabouts did you live in Texas?

IIRC franker, AA and Solitaryone...I have never seen a plate of TexMex food where literally everything ain't touching

:shame:

Gotta problem?? PM a mod or admin.

The snark and disrespect in this thread is growing old. Either stop it, or find yourself on the outside looking in.

The thread will be locked temporarily to give everyone time to read this post.

Bessie

ETA: Twenty four members on the thread and only six "thanks"...we'll wait a little longer to give the others a chance to catch up.

The thread is open for posting again. Tread carefully.

And a big "thank you" to those of you who are posting responsibly. Your cooperation is noted, and greatly appreciated.

Bessie

Whereabouts did you live in Texas?

IIRC franker, AA and Solitaryone...I have never seen a plate of TexMex food where literally everything ain't touching

:shame:

Wharton - 30 miles west of Houston for a few years. Then I moved to Austin. Loved everything about it!! Miss it literally every single day. But my 84 yo Dad is more important - and he wanted to move "home" after Mom died. He hadn't been here for 60 years, I had never been here. But here I sit...and happy to be spending these years with Dad. Texas can wait!

Does anyone think we'll be told the identities of those arrested with DW?

Yes. I know what evidence there is and my post was not to dispute it. I simply make the case that we here are not trying to prove or disprove anyone's guilt or innocence on these boards and we are not granted that legal power in any case. I can think he's guilty but my thinking does not make it so. I can argue JW's possible involvement and I do. My argument is based on speculation. As more fact is established, those will also be argued whether they pertain to Wint's role or anyone else's in this crime. The HOW those facts are used will be argued. WHAT those facts imply will be argued.
My point is let's argue away. We have a small set of knowns to argue with. Some do not like hypothetical scenarios constructed around limited facts. As I am sure others can tell, I find a "what if..." game interesting even when some story lines seem improbable. Sometimes the improbable leads us to the probable. Sometimes the improbable turns out to be the case. JMI (just my imagination) is "thinking outside the box," a kind of ideation that does take imagination.
I also enjoy entirely fact-based and logically constructed arguments. We have a neat mix here.
Wint is, legally-speaking, alleged to have perpetrated the crimes. Legally, JW has no allegations against him and is not a POI or a suspect in this case. We proceed to discuss possibilities in the case with the legal status of both in mind.

Well long as you don't spit peanut shells on the floor :slapfight:

I wish I knew what was referred to as a "freudian slip." I think My Belle called something that. I love those when they crop us in a case.

Missed it, did you mean some kind of spontaneous utterance?

Does anyone think we'll be told the identities of those arrested with DW?

I wish I knew the answer to that. Some posters say they know their names, because it is his brother and a cousin (if memory serves!)

But which brother? He has 8 siblings, according to Ficker. And a cousin? How are we supposed to figure that out?

I have also read that one or both have been kept in custody. But wouldn't we know that?

That whole arrest is so mysterious...adding to the confusion and intrigue.

Okey dokey. Reread CD & SW. The way it's worded just says upon JW arriving he "entered" the garage & exited closing door to same.

"Entered" is kinda gray & could mean door was opened or not opened BUT is clear JW CLOSED door.

I wish I knew the answer to that. Some posters say they know their names, because it is his brother and a cousin (if memory serves!)

But which brother? He has 8 siblings, according to Ficker. And a cousin? How are we supposed to figure that out?

I have also read that one or both have been kept in custody. But wouldn't we know that?

That whole arrest is so mysterious...adding to the confusion and intrigue.

Were any of them arrested? I missed that news, and it's really important. I thought they were held as long as possible without being arrested for questioning, and then released?

Were any of them arrested? I missed that news, and it's really important. I thought they were held as long as possible without being arrested for questioning, and then released?

I wish I knew...one way or another!!! There have been posts here speculating on this...but I don't remember seeing anything concrete.

If it's true that the door to the garage from the kitchen could only be opened by a remote, then are we to assume that DW gained possession of it? If not, then how did DW access the garage in order to get the money?

I wonder if the S family had received any threats in the past. A poster here, who is familiar with the family, stated that PS had attended a birthday party but was not allowed to stay for the sleepover. I realize it could have been because of other plans, but it does make me wonder. Especially since it appears that so much anger was directed at the child.

If it's true that the door to the garage from the kitchen could only be opened by a remote, then are we to assume that DW gained possession of it? If not, then how did DW access the garage in order to get the money?

I wonder if the S family had received any threats in the past. A poster here, who is familiar with the family, stated that PS had attended a birthday party but was not allowed to stay for the sleepover. I realize it could have been because of other plans, but it does make me wonder. Especially since it appears that so much anger was directed at the child.

Only thing I can think of is DW opened it from the inside and shut it after JW left and texted "package delivered"..jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight