DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AND, if he said red car, why didn't JW need to clarify which red car?

Iirc the only red car in the garage was the Mosler. Audi was in driveway

Getting a title in MD is not difficult. All that is required is filling out the back of the sellers title which includes signatures from the seller and buyer. A bill of sale that is signed by the buyer and seller and it has to be notarized(People get things notarized all the time from a notary after the fact). Even if the seller signature is forged the clerk at the MVA doesn't know that (SS is not able to dispute that it's not his signature and either JW was not aware of the other two daughters or he figured the car would either be stripped or out of the country by time they figure it out). Take those to the MVA pay your fee based on the bill of sale price and your all set.

Speaking of cars... mine has gone kaput. (Lots of weeping and gnashing of teeth going on here) :gaah:

Plausible. Insane, but plausible. In this context, though, since we are looking for others involved in an insane sequence of events, it is worth considering. But, nobody has the definitive link between the two men, Wallace and Wint.

Until that is sorted out, or there is forensic evidence, this theory has huge holes. I believe.

What's the connection?

Maybe DW wasn't the link? How about DW was the sidekick of whomever else was
in the house? And this whomever is the link to JW? (He's also not in the DNA database)

So is the running thought here that JW was going to steal the Mosler and DW & crew would do the dirty work for 40 grand but then everything went wrong?

I keep asking myself why all of the hate in this crime. Why the torture? Stabbing is very personal. Gunshots aren't. What kind of monsters torture & burn a child alive? Why? Why the housekeeper? She knew them also? No mercy.

Maybe someone else was the 'brains' of the monsters and kept their hands clean. Someone who hated SS and had these moron's do the crimes.

So is the running thought here that JW was going to steal the Mosler and DW & crew would do the dirty work for 40 grand but then everything went wrong?

I think a lot of signs point to this as a possibility. But all we have are guesses, of course. A creative mind could put together many scenarios with what we have. One of them is also that JW is not involved, but that doesn't look very likely with the Mosler registration in his .... backpack??? It's not just the registration. He had it in his possession when this crime went down. That's important, I think.

Also he lied. Specifically about the Mosler. A lie involving keys. Hmm. Money on the seat of the innocuous "red car" - we don't know what the truth of the money part is, but if he put it where he said - why lie about what it was in or when he was first asked to get the package? It's fishy as all get out. And now, the registration in his backpack. I see the Mosler as a flashing neon sign as to who may be behind all this. But it is just a theory, of course.

Do we know for a fact JW was at Lowe's in Chantilly between 11:30 and noon? And, at AIW at 1:30. Just wondering if LE ever confirmed his whereabouts publicly.

I think a lot of signs point to this as a possibility. But all we have are guesses, of course. A creative mind could put together many scenarios with what we have. One of them is also that JW is not involved, but that doesn't look very likely with the Mosler registration in his .... backpack??? It's not just the registration. He had it in his possession when this crime went down. That's important, I think.

I agree. Plus forensics were interested in the passenger side of JW's car. Makes me think that they believe JW had an accomplice in his car. I wonder if when JW dropped off the money that he was actually paying DW and if there was someone else? and JW drove away with the other person involved dropping them off somewhere before he went to Lowes? but DW stayed behind to kill everyone? IDK just a theory fwiw

Maybe someone else was the 'brains' of the monsters and kept their hands clean. Someone who hated SS and had these moron's do the crimes.

IMO this scenario makes more sense than the car caper one. If an ex partner, business associate or anyone who felt screwed over by SS for some reason and hired someone to kill him under the guise of a home invasion with instructions to make it as bloody, horrific and painful as possible. They hire DW and turn him loose.

I do not think that's what actually happened though.

Do we know for a fact JW was at Lowe's in Chantilly between 11:30 and noon? And, at AIW at 1:30. Just wondering if LE ever confirmed his whereabouts publicly.

Yes. LE confirms he's seen on video

I keep going back to the water bottle and prints. I don't understand why law enforcement would need permission from the courts to take DW's fingerprints. Taking a prisoners fingerprints is part of the booking process. Why ask the courts permission?

I keep going back to the water bottle and prints. I don't understand why law enforcement would need permission from the courts to take DW's fingerprints. Taking a prisoners fingerprints is part of the booking process. Why ask the courts permission?

IDK but maybe some legal loophole that requires this to be done so that the FP's they found can be used as evidence in court. I'm sure LE is covering all their bases so this guy never gets out of jail. JMO

I don't know why but it almost seems like JW was looking for an alibi during critical times during the crime. A call placed to him from SS phone while he was in the store. Driving to the house to make sure he is seen by LE probably around the same time Porsche is torched while he is at the house. All of it stinks to me. JMO

Getting a title in MD is not difficult. All that is required is filling out the back of the sellers title which includes signatures from the seller and buyer. A bill of sale that is signed by the buyer and seller and it has to be notarized(People get things notarized all the time from a notary after the fact). Even if the seller signature is forged the clerk at the MVA doesn't know that (SS is not able to dispute that it's not his signature and either JW was not aware of the other two daughters or he figured the car would either be stripped or out of the country by time they figure it out). Take those to the MVA pay your fee based on the bill of sale price and your all set.[/QUOTE
The notarized bill of sale doesn't have to be signed by the seller, just the buyer? That's crazy.

Getting a title in MD is not difficult. All that is required is filling out the back of the sellers title which includes signatures from the seller and buyer. A bill of sale that is signed by the buyer and seller and it has to be notarized(People get things notarized all the time from a notary after the fact). Even if the seller signature is forged the clerk at the MVA doesn't know that (SS is not able to dispute that it's not his signature and either JW was not aware of the other two daughters or he figured the car would either be stripped or out of the country by time they figure it out). Take those to the MVA pay your fee based on the bill of sale price and your all set.[/QUOTE
The notarized bill of sale doesn't have to be signed by the seller, just the buyer? That's crazy.
no, both..seller and buyer need to sign the title and the bill of sale

I agree, if it was about the cars/Mosler, why didn't they take it? Why burn up the Porsche and leave all the other beautiful cars? makes no since! except on SW return
he had the Mosler registration (besides all the lies) and DW was found with a Amerit
truck!

I think the problem was that they planned to steal the Mosler but didn't know where it was, thus the home invasion and the "red car in the garage" code. All that could be seen from outside was the red Audi in the driveway. I do not believe the Mosler was routinely kept in the garage but was kept where ever the Bentley is kept and it was moved because it had been tampered with. There are scratches near the tail lights as though it had made contact with something.

JMO

IDK but maybe some legal loophole that requires this to be done so that the FP's they found can be used as evidence in court. I'm sure LE is covering all their bases so this guy never gets out of jail. JMO
That is definitely possible. It just seems so out of the norm. It has me believing it was a hidden message to a second person, telling them they have their prints. Who knows. Me and my suspicious mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1