DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow! Freudian slip!!!

Here she is saying she was supposed to be there, but didn't go because of AS' text that morning. Never mind that she had already made arrangements with SS and had set up another house to clean on Thursday... Geez!

1:15

http://wn.ktvu.com/story/29066982/four-dead-fire

OK.. same story in this one -- "I was supposed to be there but wasn't because of a text," with the same "I saved my life" comment. It does make one say, "hmmm." Especially since she subsequently showed the text to reporters (I am pretty sure I will not be able to find it right now) and one of her reply texts to AS was something like, "I was not coming today." Any one else see that/remember which news clip it was in?

I just want to mention we are not supposed to sleuth NG according to MODS. Just meant to be helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we are looking at MSM reports, not searching her background, isn't that okay? I'm looking to see if she and JW could have had a chat in person while the house was on fire (via MSM video/photos).

A used Bentley would be a very, very silly car to steal. DH and I likely will get one for our next car as they're pretty cheap for a luxury car.

Agree, but if you are a car thief and can get one for free, whatever you get for it is gravy. How much are they worth? Around $200,000 new? I don't know the age of this one, but I thought I read that it was one of the larger, more unusual Bentleys.

Thanks. :) The "next door" part that I also read is what made me try to see more. It didn't make sense to have other larger numbers in between them, as has been shown on Google Maps. It turns out, Cambridge Apartments puts numbers on buildings like most other places. One, Two, Three....

As for how populous they are, 5301 is a part two-story, part three-story building, with balconies and walk-out garden level doors. There are I think about two balconies in a row per building number, stacked. So I'm guessing about six apartments per building number. I tried to find the number of units in property tax records but that was not part of the property description.

What we need is for somebody local - and I know it's quite a drive - to go over there and check on our four or so addresses and their proximities to one another (I mean the two from 2005, 2004-2007 and the two current ones). Google pins are not going to give us the accurate info. These guys had every chance of knowing each other in 2005, and who knows, could have run into each other. <modsnip> added by me after modsnip: in recent times in the same neighborhood. (Is that ok?)

Amazing sleuthing!! Should this info be sent to the LE's?

Agree, but if you are a car thief and can get one for free, whatever you get for it is gravy. How much are they worth? Around $200,000 new? I don't know the age of this one, but I thought I read that it was one of the larger, more unusual Bentleys.

I found a picture of the Bentley (it was parked in front of AIW) I just can't figure out how to post it. I saved to my photos on iPad.

OK.. same story in this one -- "I was supposed to be there but wasn't because of a text," with the same "I saved my life" comment. It does make one say, "hmmm." Especially since she subsequently showed the text to reporters (I am pretty sure I will not be able to find it right now," but one of her reply texts to AS was something like, "I was not coming today." Any one else see that/remember which news clip it was in?

That is so weird.

IMO this is a HUGE, HUGE clue, someone new the housekeeper would not be arriving
that Thursday as usual schedule. I wonder what time NG typically arrived on weekdays... Was it 7am? Like VF?

Yes, but had no idea that VF made plans to be there instead, since SS and NG made plans for her to work at dojo instead of house! In one of these interviews, NG says she usually got there around 10 or 10:30, I believe, because AS texted her at around 9:15.

http://wn.ktvu.com/story/29066982/four-dead-fire Starting at 1:15

A used Bentley would be a very, very silly car to steal. DH and I likely will get one for our next car as they're pretty cheap for a luxury car.

Lol.

Can you and DH adopt me ( A 40 year old with a wife and 2 kids ) so we can all ride in the non expensive used Bentley as well.

Lol. I'm just joshing around with you. I'm glad things are cool on that note.

But if a used Bentley is not too expensive; Then maybe you should post in the V.I.P section of Websleuth. Lol.

Certain things are best kept mum. Trust No One.

But to tell you the truth; I got my eyes on this used Ferrari. But the owner always locks the door and activates the alarm every time I take a glance at it. Lol

So I guess my Caravan will do for now. Lol

I hope you enjoyed the read. Much oblige. It was a pleasure to get off topic for a change. Thanks.

I am sure they have it ("aware of the connections") after over a month of investigating. They just haven't made a public announcement of it.

Yes, but had no idea that VF made plans to be there instead, since SS and NG made plans for her to work at dojo instead of house! In one of these interviews, NG says she usually got there around 10:30, I believe, because AS texted her at 9:30. I will double check and edit if this is incorrect.

So could NG not have know VF was going to S home? Might Amy have asked her without going through NG?

Thanks. :) I'm pretty sure they are on top of this. I'm gonna bet they've been asking questions around the neighborhood already, because they do know of these addresses.

Yes, but had no idea that VF made plans to be there instead, since SS and NG made plans for her to work at dojo instead of house! In one of these interviews, NG says she usually got there around 10 or 10:30, I believe, because AS texted her at around 9:15.

http://wn.ktvu.com/story/29066982/four-dead-fire Starting at 1:15

@rkf can you please elaborate on what you mean about "no idea VF made plans..."

I've wondered if maybe nobody was supposed to be home - and I'm looking at Wednesday here, not Thursday - because I think Thursday was not intended. PS was supposed to be back at school. The HK whose initials I shan't mention was going to be at the dojo Wednesday. Maybe VF was an unknown and they didn't realize she would be there. Where was AS supposed to be? Who enters a home in the middle of the afternoon like that? Maybe somebody who thought it was going to be empty? I'm still hashing this around in my head.

I agree with you that the very specific timing of this crime is very fishy, and to me it screams "insider information." That insider may or may not have known a crime was going to be committed (hence, it could be anybody), but I do think the perp/s had access to information. From somebody. My theory revolves around JW, as he had access to everybody, it seems.

I have to agree. Especially since AS posted on her FB that Philip was going back to school Tuesday:

"The next week was spent nursing Philip back to health. Amy’s last post on Facebook came on the night of Monday, May 11: “And little P makes three with concussions,” she told her friends. “First day back to St. Albans on Tuesday. Let’s cross our fingers that it’s a different experience there. #feeling motivated.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...5e5e24-0545-11e5-bc72-f3e16bf50bb6_story.html

And perhaps the perp thought VF would be gone by 3:30 and knew what AS's typical activities were on Wednesdays. Maybe AS skipped whatever she usually did on Wed. because PS was home, or at least came back earlier because she knew VF was going to be leaving at 3.

I have to agree. Especially since AS posted on her FB that Philip was going back to school Tuesday:

"The next week was spent nursing Philip back to health. Amy’s last post on Facebook came on the night of Monday, May 11: “And little P makes three with concussions,” she told her friends. “First day back to St. Albans on Tuesday. Let’s cross our fingers that it’s a different experience there. #feeling motivated.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...5e5e24-0545-11e5-bc72-f3e16bf50bb6_story.html

And perhaps the perp thought VF would be gone by 3:30 and knew what AS's typical activities were on Wednesdays. Maybe AS skipped whatever she usually did on Wed. because PS was home, or at least came back earlier because she knew VF was going to be leaving at 3.

Yep and JW was her FB friend. I wonder if NG was on there?

And I thought someone said JW was away from dojo at 3:30pm Wednesday. 3:30 couldn't be a coincidence.

Weren't there several calls From SS to NG? I wonder if it wasn't DW talking to her. I feel like there was too much communication when a simple text would've sufficed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that is her on the video, it's weird that she is still at the crime scene instead of police headquarters talking to LE. (NOT because they think she's guilty, but because she would be an important witness.) That's video was shot in the evening and the fire was out before 3 pm. Was she hanging out there for 5 hours or had she arrived recently?

Could It have been VF's Husband pounding on the front door?

AB pounded on the door on Thursday morning. I thought the neighbor saw something on Wednesday, but I may have my days mixed up. If it was Thursday, that could definitely be it.

If that is her on the video, it's weird that she is still at the crime scene instead of police headquarters talking to LE. (NOT because they think she's guilty, but because she would be an important witness.) That's video was shot in the evening and the fire was out before 3 pm. Was she hanging out there for 5 hours or had she arrived recently?

She loves the TV cameras!!!

AB pounded on the door on Wednesday morning. I thought the neighbor saw something on Wednesday, but I may have my days mixed up. If it was Thursday, that could definitely be it.

IIRC AB was pounding on the door Thursday at 9am, and neighbor saw something on that Thursday as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1