DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE summarized in the SW, what JW stated and his admitted lies to the investigators. If there were more lies I believe they would have included them in the supporting statement of the SW. (JMO)

I think they've probably talked to him more since the SWs.

Is it possible IF there were more than one perp in the house there were drug usage in play? Which may have caused the situation to get out of control?

NOT drug usage by the S family!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been on vacation for awhile and only checked in here a few times to keep up. One question - if JW heard about the fire from an AIW employee, how did that employee get the news? Who was making phone calls about the fire outbreak??

Probably a neighbor, imo. I think a neighbor, upon seeing the flames, might call AIW to give SS a heads up. JMO

Most of us are aware that JW and his associate, ACB (W-1) shut down, almost immediately after the crime, the vast majority of their SM...even those sites that pertain to their businesses and business pursuits.

But, what has just come to mind:
No one has come to JW's defense, not his family, friends, co-workers or his race team or business partners. No one, including ACB, has defended him. He apparently has not hired a lawyer or personal representative, either.

AND, there is no proof that (W-1) was his actual girlfriend. That, based on the facts, is still merely an assumption.

Agree that we don't know if W-2 is JW's girlfriend, but I believe Autobahn "confirmed" that ACB is JW's girlfriend. I assumed that by taking down all her SM that she was in hiding with JW. He may have hired a lawyer (I would hope so!) but not announced it to the press. He has been putting up and taking down a few things on one of his much less used SM accounts. I don't think he'll be able to help himself for long - he needs the attention, so I think we'll start hearing something from/about him soon.

I feel like Autobahn is a nexus of the crime. I am absolutely amazed that management told the employees not to talk, and up to this point it seems like they really have not! I feel like not only did SS and PS meet JW there, but other criminal connections may have been made - I'm not saying other Autobahn employees, but maybe customers/friends/etc.

I keep wondering if W2 will turn out to be NG. There's nothing in the text that makes it clear that W2 is JW's girlfriend. How/when did JW tell NG he made the delivery? Surely LE spent a fair amount of time talking with NG, so why no SWs or documents around her? Even if they had zero suspicions about her, they would have to clear her, as someone working in the home who was called/texted more than once from the crime scene over two days. They would need to be sure why she didn't go to work on Thursday (because of SS/AS VMs/texts or prior arrangement with SS?) when that was one of her usual days. They would want to know if she did or did not have prior knowledge of a cash drop. They'd want her take on other people she saw at the house in the days and weeks leading up to the crime. We've seen a lot of NG in MSM, but zilch from LE. Why is that?

Probably a neighbor, imo. I think a neighbor, upon seeing the flames, might call AIW to give SS a heads up. JMO

Speaking of neighbors, what do you think the neighbor saw that made him stop his car on Wednesday? (Was it Wednesday or Thursday?) Someone said siphoning gas, but I think that would make someone call police. Any ideas?

Agree that we don't know if W-2 is JW's girlfriend, but I believe Autobahn "confirmed" that ACB is JW's girlfriend. I assumed that by taking down all her SM that she was in hiding with JW. He may have hired a lawyer (I would hope so!) but not announced it to the press. He has been putting up and taking down a few things on one of his much less used SM accounts. I don't think he'll be able to help himself for long - he needs the attention, so I think we'll start hearing something from/about him soon.

I feel like Autobahn is a nexus of the crime. I am absolutely amazed that management told the employees not to talk, and up to this point it seems like they really have not! I feel like not only did SS and PS meet JW there, but other criminal connections may have been made - I'm not saying other Autobahn employees, but maybe customers/friends/etc.

I keep wondering if W2 will turn out to be NG. There's nothing in the text that makes it clear that W2 is JW's girlfriend. How/when did JW tell NG he made the delivery? Surely LE spent a fair amount of time talking with NG, so why no SWs or documents around her? Even if they had zero suspicions about her, they would have to clear her, as someone working in the home who was called/texted more than once from the crime scene over two days. They would need to be sure why she didn't go to work on Thursday (because of SS/AS VMs/texts or prior arrangement with SS?) when that was one of her usual days. They would want to know if she did or did not have prior knowledge of a cash drop. They'd want her take on other people she saw at the house in the days and weeks leading up to the crime. We've seen a lot of NG in MSM, but zilch from LE. Why is that?

I keep wondering if JW stole from Autobahn and that's why he was let go. Would love to know the reason he was fired.

Easy enough to verify through phone records (theoretically) to back up interview with AIW whatever he/she said. Whichever way it goes, it's verifiable as truth or lie.

I add 'theoretically' because of my own experiences with our cell provider not getting messages into voicemail when they're left, they show up three weeks later as NEW MSG when they have not been there, and the msg envelope says they were.

That would be a biiiiiig problem if I had to depend on that in court.

:/

One weird thing that just crossed my mind: If an AIW employee called JW looking for SS because his house was on fire, and no one could reach him, you'd think that would be reflected in some way in JW's text to AS. If he did, indeed, consider himself the point of contact that would be breaking the news to AS about the fire, you'd think instead of telling AS that if she's okay she should go home, JW would say something like, "I'm concerned because I'm unable to reach SS or you. Please let someone know that you guys are okay." Idk

You mean like bath salts? The brother was arrested a few times for pot, but that would make the perps less likely to hurt people and burn down the house! What kind of drugs would make them lose their minds? Meth? I personally think who ever did this can't blame drugs. JMO

The weed of today is not the weed of our youth. My teenage son started smoking and so did his friend. Luckily, it has ceased. BUT, both my friend and I experienced confrontational almost psychotic behavior from them. Bordered on crazy from two intelligent, good natured kids. Apparently much of it is laced by God who knows what. He is fine now.

Meth causes a lot of murders in my town as well.

I've been "driving" around on GoogleMaps in the Cambridge Apartments. The pins you get when you enter an address in the interior of the complex are not in the correct spots on Google. I can't see all the addresses posted on the buildings "driving" around, because the Google car did not drive into the streets in the apartment complex very much.

What I figured out, though, is that 5301 is very likely right next door to 5303, as the building continues into the complex. The numbers on building 5313 (just north of the parking lot of 5301) go up by twos as the Google car turns into that street of the complex (5317, 5321 and 5323 are visible). They also go up by twos on 5295-5299, south of 5301. The Google pins for the interior numbers (5317, 5321 and 5323) all end up in the big middle of 85th, not even close to where they actually are. The pin for 5301 is correct, as it is on the end and right on 85th Ave. The pin for 5303 also ends up in the big middle of 85th (a "generic" pin, if you will), because it is an interior building, not viewed by the Google car.

The numbers on building 5301 very likely increase by 2 as they extend into the complex as do the others, only there is no side street to drive in on to see. There is only a sidewalk. 5301 is the outside building on 85th Avenue in its string. The next one in would be 5303. Tenants would use the same parking area. Same short sidewalk going to park. Same pool. Etc. These two addresses are not 348 feet apart. They are right next to each other.

Whatever anybody wants to make of that....I know what I think. :)

Great post! Thank you.

And you are right. So interesting with the barrage of negative media that we have seen no one step forward and say that he is just a "witness", "he hasn't been charged."

May mean nothing but Ill add it to my "curious list."

Thanks!

Maybe everything she said checked out and LE were able to verify her accounts with phone records and all the interviews that they said they did to determine that they believed the crime started just after 6.

Both NG and JW went to the house when they respectively were notified about the fire. Surely, they compared notes about the last time they each spoke to the family members and VF. It would make sense that JW would tell NG that he delivered $40k to the house for the dojo, per SS's instructions, since the accountant would know that he picked up that money to deliver it. (Or IF it the need for cash had been mentioned the prior day when they were all at the dojo, he might have just confirmed that he delivered it.) He wouldn't have had to call her or vice versa to relay that info, because both of them were at the scene. It actually would be kind of odd if they didn't compare notes.

I've been "driving" around on GoogleMaps in the Cambridge Apartments. The pins you get when you enter an address in the interior of the complex are not in the correct spots on Google. I can't see all the addresses posted on the buildings "driving" around, because the Google car did not drive into the streets in the apartment complex very much.

What I figured out, though, is that 5301 is very likely right next door to 5303, as the building continues into the complex. The numbers on building 5313 (just north of the parking lot of 5301) go up by twos as the Google car turns into that street of the complex (5317, 5321 and 5323 are visible). They also go up by twos on 5295-5299, south of 5301. The Google pins for the interior numbers (5317, 5321 and 5323) all end up in the big middle of 85th, not even close to where they actually are. The pin for 5301 is correct, as it is on the end and right on 85th Ave. The pin for 5303 also ends up in the big middle of 85th (a "generic" pin, if you will), because it is an interior building, not viewed by the Google car.

The numbers on building 5301 very likely increase by 2 as they extend into the complex as do the others, only there is no side street to drive in on to see. There is only a sidewalk. 5301 is the outside building on 85th Avenue in its string. The next one in would be 5303. Tenants would use the same parking area. Same short sidewalk going to park. Same pool. Etc. These two addresses are not 348 feet apart. They are right next to each other.

WOW! Now that is interesting!

I keep wondering if JW stole from Autobahn and that's why he was let go. Would love to know the reason he was fired.

I have noticed in a few places lately that he had been lying about his age - saying he was 25 when he was 28 or so. I don't know that they would fire him for that, but am wondering if he falsified other documents. And if he lied about that (and they were sponsoring him for racing, so if he was competing in the wrong age group, for example, if that's a thing, it could be a problem), what else would he lie about?

It could be theft, but if so I'd guess it was over a long time, as there just can't be that much cash around the place - not enough to steal from a long-term employer. Of course, that's stupid, because how much would be enough?!

I am really curious about his firing, too. I know some have said it could have been just because the boss didn't like him, but I feel like firing someone with his fingers in so many pies would not be easy for purely personality reasons. ICBW!

The weed of today is not the weed of our youth. My teenage son started smoking and so did his friend. Luckily, it has ceased. BUT, both my friend and I experienced confrontational almost psychotic behavior from them. Bordered on crazy from two intelligent, good natured kids. Apparently much of it is laced by God who knows what. He is fine now.

Meth causes a lot of murders in my town as well.

I have a son who did that for a while, too. Took me a while to catch on! It made him surly, but also pretty unmotivated. Wonder if the stuff that makes kids psycho has something else in it. I know today's weed is much more powerful than the stuff of my youth. But I still think of it as a sedative.

ETA: Question about the murders - is it people going crazy on meth murdering people, or murders committed over selling/acquiring the drug? Or both?

Your boss's house is on fire. You just delivered 40 Large that morning.

Police now have questions for you.

So why lie about frivolous stuff. I don't want to hear that he thought he was covering for his boss just in case the money was for illegal activities.

The home on fire should have been enough for him to tell the whole truth.

It's not like the money was dropped off 5 months ago and you mixed up details.

Jmo

Maybe everything she said checked out and LE were able to verify her accounts with phone records and all the interviews that they said they did to determine that they believed the crime started just after 6.

Both NG and JW went to the house when they respectively were notified about the fire. Surely, they compared notes about the last time they each spoke to the family members and VF. It would make sense that JW would tell NG that he delivered $40k to the house for the dojo, per SS's instructions, since the accountant would know that he picked up that money to deliver it. (Or IF it the need for cash had been mentioned the prior day when they were all at the dojo, he might have just confirmed that he delivered it.) He wouldn't have had to call her or vice versa to relay that info, because both of them were at the scene. It actually would be kind of odd if they didn't compare notes.

It will be interesting to hear what JW told NG. Which leads me to my next observation. If they were talking on the scene then it gave JW time to go back in his mind over the events. When was he interviewed? I can understand being confused in the beginning if the questioning comes out of nowhere. But after discussing it while watching the FF fight the blaze, your memory would refresh. It is possible he was trying to protect SS in his mind.

Just IMO. Much of it looks bad but still withholding my judgement. To me the GF has not done anything so far but open up a text.

I have noticed in a few places lately that he had been lying about his age - saying he was 25 when he was 28 or so. I don't know that they would fire him for that, but am wondering if he falsified other documents. And if he lied about that (and they were sponsoring him for racing, so if he was competing in the wrong age group, for example, if that's a thing, it could be a problem), what else would he lie about?

It could be theft, but if so I'd guess it was over a long time, as there just can't be that much cash around the place - not enough to steal from a long-term employer. Of course, that's stupid, because how much would be enough?!

I am really curious about his firing, too. I know some have said it could have been just because the boss didn't like him, but I feel like firing someone with his fingers in so many pies would not be easy for purely personality reasons. ICBW!

They seemed to have invested a lot in this "persona" of Racer Jordan. It was good for business and must have been ego-satisfying for him. Letting him go...not only mean throwing away several years spent making this guy a "celebrity" locally that would attract customers...but also starting again at the beginning with someone else.

IMO, it had to be more than petty personalities.

Wow. Awesome investigating, Birpu. I had read that they lived "next door" to each other, but I thought that must have been in reference to the buildings being next door to each other based on what popped up on google maps when I input the addresses.

What are the chances that the man charged with murdering SS lived next door to the apartment rented by the father of the guy who delivered the ransom money to him, unless there was a connection? I'm gonna go with zero.

No matter how populous those complexes are, it simply is not unlikely that you might at some point meet your next door neighbor.

Going back to our earlier discussions....fired and terminated are different in mind. But to avoid from the company from trying to avoid having to pay unemployment, they may have fired him. No clue.

100 percent he lied on the job. JW can't seem to tell the truth. I just want to know what else he did. I could see falsifying documents and / or theft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member