DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But not as close as she portrays, IMO. The latest voicemail released has revealed that NG only found out that SS was building the studio a week before it was scheduled to be opened. She is prone to untruths and exaggerations, IMO. Which seems a common thread in this case.

I agree NG has inflated her personal relationship with the S family and possibly with VF. The S family was not her only client, she wasn't there every week day. She may have cleaned there sometimes, but obviously at least one other person worked with her or alone on other days. You can have the same doctor, mechanic or landscaper for 20 years. A certain amount of loyalty develops, but that isn't the same thing as a friendship. If the person wouldn't do for you for free what they're doing for you for pay, they are an employee/contractor.
Before I started preaching, I meant to say that her exaggerations about her relationship with the S family don't mean she lied about things that can easily be confirmed, like if she was at the dojo when AS called. I think she's smart enough to know what she can get away with, but maybe not.

From Instagram:

Mosler (parked at Autobahn) - Jan 4, 2015 - "My first few days of 2015 have been pretty awesome! Got to drive this bad boy the other day, it was insane! #livingthedream #brokeracersclub #racecar #mosler #supercar #madeinusa #LS7 #BRCworldtour2015

Range Rover - Mar 24, 2015 - "Got a Job! My new office ain't too bad either lol. #livingthedream #thankyousupporters #blessed

Porsche - Mar 27, 2015 - "Another day on the job, my office today is pretty nice! #porsche #turbo #porsche911 #work

Bentley - Apr 3, 2015 - "My office has many leather bound sets and smells of rich mahogany! #bentley #work #livingthedream #dc #driverlife #imkindofabigdeal #iwannabeonyou

Mosler exterior - Apr 17, 2015 - "M 9-5 ain't too bad, this thing may be the baddest car on the streets of DC, and today it's my office! #mosler #mt900s #livingthedream #racecar #madeintheusa #morethanyoucanaffordpal #work #dc #hypercar #ls7 #exotic

Posts to other SM accounts would have been around the same time, but not necessarily the same day.

So the Mosler picture was taken at Autobahn, while JW was still employed there. Now this raises some questions to me. Did SS drive the Mosler there to take PS to practice? Could be, but that seems strange to me. SS doesn't seem like an insecure type who had to show off at the local Go-Kart track. I can MAYBE see him driving it to one of the Country Clubs he belonged to...if he wanted to "impress." A Go Kart track with a staff of young people and a clientele of children and young adults, not so much.

Why was the Mosler at the Track? Was SS doing a favor for the Track owners and "displaying" the car for a day? The track seems to do charity events...could the Mosler been part of something like that?

Dunno. Just speculating.

It is in these public posts that JW says he drove the Mosler. Im wondering, with potential liability and all, would JW's employers want him to drive it? Could that have been a problem?

April 17 he posts about the Mosler again.

Both times the insinuation is that he can drive the Mosler and has access to it. Less than a month later, SS, family and VF are dead.

Sounds like another change in JW's life was looming just days before the murder:

May 4, 2015 - "Getting ready for morning practice, feeling very blessed to be here crewing for Copeland Motorsports! Stay tuned for a big announcement about my racing future! #livingthedream #racing #racecar #racetrack #mazda #driverlife #california #mazdalagunaseca #scca #sccapro #batterytender #lagunaseca #work #winning #copelandmotorsports at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (photo removed)

"Stay tuned for a big announcement about my racing future." Not an announcement about one race or one event...JW, just 10 days before the murders, is announcing that his whole "future" is about to change.

It's "big."

What could be enabling that change? Was a sponsorship promised and then reneged? Did JW know that soon he'd be coming into a lot of cash?

I don't see this as his usual bravado. Why announce a big change on SM and then have to embarrass yourself when nothing happens.

JW made a very telling claim here...just 10 days before these horrific murders...that his entire "racing future" was about to change on a big way.

Another coincidence? We shall see.

I thought something along those lines, but my best guess is that he thought he was going to be asked to join the Copeland Motorsports team as a racer. He might need money to do that unless Copeland has enough sponsors to support several cars. There are at least 2 drivers on the team, including Copeland himself. I think it's a small team.

Wonder why he never announced the big thing. I would have expected it before the murders. I can understand why we never heard anything after the crime.

How can you tell who is MIA and who is incarcerated? Do you have to look that up elsewhere? i know Google but am not LE or attorney and totally confused on how to search and what to look for.

You are looking at the summary and not the case details.
>Click on Case number for Case Information.
Read the case details.
I suggest using Right Click for Case Information to open in a new tab for reviewing.

I see a CW who confessed to something 5/22 and they tried serving him with something 6/29. Can you please let me know if this is what you mean?
doesn't DW's brother have a first initial of D also? and wasn't the GJ looking into family
members.

Had a thought last night regarding whether or not there could have been more than one person in the house during the crime. We know someone had to go downstairs to get the pizzas to bring them up to the bedroom. To me this points to the possibility there was more than one monster in the house because I cannot imagine DW would leave all four unattended.

Devil's advocate: eating the pizzas in the same room as the adults makes me think there could have been only 1 captor at that time. Unless DW enjoyed eating in front of them. Maybe the perps were trying to confine their activity to as few rooms as possible to make clean-up easier.

BTW, I think When SS heard his son set on fire, he may have had a burst of super-human strength/adrenaline which allowed him to temporarily break free from his bonds. That's when DW used the bat on him. JMO.

Last name Wint (exact spelling) First initial = D

Maryland Judiciary Case Search:

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...uiry-index.jsp
Search for Last name =Wint, First Name =D, > Check Exact Spelling of Last Name,
You can narrow your search for Filing date 11/01/2011 through today's date

Search results will appear. > click on Case Status to sort (Active Cases will be at top of list)
I suggest using Right Click for Case Information to open in a new tab for reviewing.

And I find the domestic court cases very interesting, maybe the most interesting after the CR cases... for all the variations of DWs in the case search.

I agree NG has inflated her personal relationship with the S family and possibly with VF. The S family was not her only client, she wasn't there every week day. She may have cleaned there sometimes, but obviously at least one other person worked with her or alone on other days. You can have the same doctor, mechanic or landscaper for 20 years. A certain amount of loyalty develops, but that isn't the same thing as a friendship. If the person wouldn't do for you for free what they're doing for you for pay, they are an employee/contractor.
Before I started preaching, I meant to say that her exaggerations about her relationship with the S family don't mean she lied about things that can easily be confirmed, like if she was at the dojo when AS called. I think she's smart enough to know what she can get away with, but maybe not.

Very good summary. My barber has been cutting my hair for years. But do we really know each other besides the small talk while services are being rendered.

Was she celebrating holidays with the family. Or was she just instructed to make sure that her or an employee had the home spotless for the holidays.

But with a crime like this; Anyone could inflate the relationship bond. But most choose to stay away from the news.

So the Mosler picture was taken at Autobahn, while JW was still employed there. Now this raises some questions to me. Did SS drive the Mosler there to take PS to practice? Could be, but that seems strange to me. SS doesn't seem like an insecure type who had to show off at the local Go-Kart track. I can MAYBE see him driving it to one of the Country Clubs he belonged to...if he wanted to "impress." A Go Kart track with a staff of young people and a clientele of children and young adults, not so much.

Why was the Mosler at the Track? Was SS doing a favor for the Track owners and "displaying" the car for a day? The track seems to do charity events...could the Mosler been part of something like that?

Dunno. Just speculating.

It is in these public posts that JW says he drove the Mosler. Im wondering, with potential liability and all, would JW's employers want him to drive it? Could that have been a problem?

Both times the insinuation is that he can drive the Mosler and has access to it. Less than a month later, SS, family and VF are dead.

Because the Mosler is a car you want to drive on the open road. DC doesn't have open roads, heck the highways don't even have open roads during rush hour. So enjoying the car on 95 on a weekend would have been fun for SS.

Yes. Could be. But it also could be that when he posted this, no crime was anticipated. But it could be that shortly after this, JW found out that SS had changed his mind or that he (JW) had been mistaken. There would be no BIG change for the better in his racing career. He would continue to be just what he was or less, as PS instead was lavished with every opportunity and advantage at 10 years old. That would explain both the impetus for the crime and the heinous torture of a child.

We just don't know.

I do believe that the posting of his employers possessions showed his complete self-absorption and short sightedness. These cars were not his possessions to put on social media.

I also hold the opinion that when DW's lawyer says that DW feels when we learn who was there, what was happening, we will see this somewhat differently...that he is referring to JW being there. And though right now, he is only a witness, and we are free to think him charming or conniving...if it does turn out that he is involved....I WILL find him more evil than DW. Because he knew and interacted with that poor child.And SS paid for his kindness to JW with his life and the horrific drawn out tortures of his wife, child, and housekeeper.

But, for now, we just don't know enough to really know what this 28 year old man is like.

Unless it's total BS, I think the conspirator will have to be someone we would not ordinarily suspect. We aren't going to be shocked to find out another ex-convict with a violent past was also at the S house. To be shocking it will have to be a family member, close friend or long-time and/or trusted employee. JMO

Devil's advocate: eating the pizzas in the same room as the adults makes me think there could have been only 1 captor at that time. Unless DW enjoyed eating in front of them. Maybe the perps were trying to confine their activity to as few rooms as possible to make clean-up easier.

BTW, I think When SS heard his son set on fire, he may have had a burst of super-human strength/adrenaline which allowed him to temporarily break free from his bonds. That's when DW used the bat on him. JMO.

Or before when he smelled the gas being brought up the stairs in a bucket.

Just pm the link. I did everything you said and i don't see anything salacious regarding anything. I see old cases but nothing that we didn't know of dw.

Don't nancy grace us. Lol. Bombshell.

Sorry, with the MD Case Search you cannot link below this level. It is a data base search engine.
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-index.jsp
Once you are on this site you can run a case search with parameters.
This will give you only a SUMMARY of cases.
You need to click on CASE NUMBER to read the details of the case.
There is a time limit to read the data. Therefore a direct URL link will expire before anyone can get to it.
It is an exercise in data mining. Patience and persistence is an asset with this.

Maryland Judiciary Case Search:

Search for Last name =Wint, First Name =D, > Check Exact Spelling of Last Name,
You can narrow your search for Filing date 11/01/2011 through today's date

Search results will appear. > click on Case Status to sort

Thank you!

Sorry, with the MD Case Search you cannot link below this level. It is a data base search engine.
Once you are on this site you can run a case search with parameters.
This will give you only a SUMMARY of cases.
You need to click on CASE NUMBER to read the details of the case.
There is a time limit to read the data. Therefore a direct URL link will expire before anyone can get to it.
It is an exercise in data mining. Patience and persistence is an asset with this.
Are you referring to the MIA individual? That took a lot of digging.

Dunno. Just speculating.

The first post about the Mosler was at Autobahn in late December 2014/January 2015. JW was still working at Autobahn, not for SS. JW's first exposure to the Mosler?

Dunno. Just speculating.

I would fire him to if I seen he was putting his bosses wealth and business all over the internet. Does he know how many killers dc has. And he is saying that this Mosler which is a hard to find car, is the baddest car in dc while his page is being followed by a lot of people who could be envious. He was basically setting ss up and too young to know it.

I wonder if he showed ss the instagram while feeling proud. And ss then realized that jw is an incompetent liability.

Not too many people want their wealth on their workers social media accounts.

And I find the domestic court cases very interesting, maybe the most interesting after the CR cases... for all the variations of DWs in the case search.
:drumroll:
Most interesting, especially last item in the case. Now narrow your search parameters to this name for history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member