DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so important, right now we are mostly hearing reports, not evidence. Words get misinterpreted. It is how we, or media, interprets information available. People react differently in situations, we chose differing words to get our meaning across, and people interpret differently.

I really don't believe any of us here know how many perps were involved in the horrific crime. We don't know for certain how the S. family would react to their vehicles posted on social media. All we can do is speculate, offer support, keep informed, and most of all possibly help with clues to solving this horrific crime. In doing so, I hope we do not add misery to any victims by making unfounded claims.

can you all post the case number? Maybe that will help? I am feeling really slow right now *sad face*

:drumroll:
Most interesting, especially last item in the case. Now narrow your search parameters to this name for history.
I have spent many hours on this site... I have looked at every plaintiff associated with every case for all the DWs, and not all of the plaintiffs are living in the DC area...which is where I believe the Amerit truck comes in...rolling down I-95 to I-85...
Fascinating stuff. IMO.

Is this what you're talking about? No personal information is posted so I should be within TOS.

Docket Text: 039 sheriff return closed by arrest on 5/22/15 fd (mb) e 6/18/15

So you are saying that this person was arrested the same day that DW was arrested so you all think he's locked up as well regarding the murders?

ok I am lost!

I will try to help you. Follow these instructions, do not deviate:

1. http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...uiry-index.jsp
2. Search for Last name =Wint, First Name =D, > Check Exact Spelling of Last Name,
3. You can narrow your search for Filing date 11/01/2011 through today's date
(Search results will appear. Should be about 38 cases found)

4. > Click on Case Status to sort (Active Cases will be at top of list)

5. >Click on Case number for Case Information.
(I suggest using Right Click for Case Information to open in a new tab for reviewing.)

6. Read Dockets of the case for current status.

would this be open, criminal. there are so many.

Is it permissible to just tell us the case number? I tried looking. From what is inferred here if I am following ... someone was jailed the same day as DW maybe in connection with the murders.

I thought I followed your exact instructions and I cannot find it.

?????

Devil's advocate: eating the pizzas in the same room as the adults makes me think there could have been only 1 captor at that time. Unless DW enjoyed eating in front of them. Maybe the perps were trying to confine their activity to as few rooms as possible to make clean-up easier.

BTW, I think When SS heard his son set on fire, he may have had a burst of super-human strength/adrenaline which allowed him to temporarily break free from his bonds. That's when DW used the bat on him. JMO.

Your last paragraph hit me hard. However I agree with you, Mr SS most likely was bound to a chair, he would have been the one perp/perps would have been mostly concerned about. If Mr SS was still alive at the time the fire was set, he very well could have broke his restraints.

This is all so hard to comprehend, and I feel so bad for this family. Why, why, why.

:drumroll:
Most interesting, especially last item in the case. Now narrow your search parameters to this name for history.

Lots of driving without proper license or registration---which leads me to expired Mosler registration. Might have been expired but that's better than no registration at all i guess.

This is so important, right now we are mostly hearing reports, not evidence. Words get misinterpreted. It is how we, or media, interprets information available. People react differently in situations, we chose differing words to get our meaning across, and people interpret differently.

I really don't believe any of us here know how many perps were involved in the horrific crime. We don't know for certain how the S. family would react to their vehicles posted on social media. All we can do is speculate, offer support, keep informed, and most of all possibly help with clues to solving this horrific crime. In doing so, I hope we do not add misery to any victims by making unfounded claims.

IMO, the "victims" are the four individuals, tortured and tormented and now dead. We cannot add misery to them; their suffering is over.

The only excuse, reason, or explanation for "sleuthing" this crime and discussing it here, is not prurient macabre interest...but instead, a strong desire to see justice done for this crime.

Therefore , within the rules of this site, and IMO, unless cleared by LE , we have an obligation to examine closely the individuals that "public LE documents" bring to our attention. Because we think we "like" or "dislike" one of these individuals, cannot and should not preclude them from being objectively analyzed.

JW is no "victim." He is a man who lied to LE and for some reason, LE has chosen to make negative information about his deceptions and the search of his car...known to media and the general public.

Justice for the REAL victims...if that's our intent...means we can't worry about him for now. If he's cleared, his innocence in the crime will be publicized. The other mistakes he made...like lying in a heinous murder investigation...are his to own and live with. Those mistakes are his responsibility and his alone. No one "victimized" him into lying and making LE's job harder.

My opinion only

Omgoodness. Can we get the case number? Traffic, family or criminal? Silver Spring, Hyattsville or PG?

Lots of driving without proper license or registration---which leads me to expired Mosler registration. Might have been expired but that's better than no registration at all i guess.

? come on Bond girl.. give us info.

IMO, the "victims" are the four individuals, tortured and tormented and now dead. We cannot add misery to them; their suffering is over.

The only excuse, reason, or explanation for "sleuthing" this crime and discussing it here, is not prurient macabre interest...but instead, a strong desire to see justice done for this crime.

Therefore , within the rules of this site, and IMO, unless cleared by LE , we have an obligation to examine closely the individuals that "public LE documents" bring to our attention. Because we think we "like" or "dislike" one of these individuals, cannot and should not preclude them from being objectively analyzed.

JW is no "victim." He is a man who lied to LE and for some reason, LE has chosen to make negative information about his deceptions and the search of his car...known to media and the general public.

Justice for the REAL victims...if that's our intent...means we can't worry about him for now. If he's cleared, his innocence in the crime will be publicized. The other mistakes he made...like lying in a heinous murder investigation...are his to own and live with. Those mistakes are his responsibility and his alone. No one "victimized" him into lying and making LE's job harder.

My opinion only

I think you misunderstand.

Victims in Willow's post refers to remaining family members who are victims in addition to the murdered, I believe.

? come on Bond girl.. give us info.

If you search D Wint and look at domestic and see the victim, you will see the victim lived on Maple Avenue -- remember Maple Avenue gang. If you search to see if she has arrests, well she (like DW and fam) seem to get a lot of tickets for driving without proper license and registration.....

I believe we will see at least one woman as an accomplice somehow, even if it's after the fact.

Talking about JW'sdriving history?

I think you misunderstand.

Victims in Willow's post refers to remaining family members who are victims in addition to the murdered, I believe.

Yes, the surviving family are victims. They not only have to deal with loss but the horrific and senseless horror of how their loved ones died.

Our participation here...has to include speculation. We are like wanderers without a map: every suggestion, brainstorm, hunch, or "speculation"....just might be the clue to the path we need to find to get home. The rules here set parameters, which is fair, but speculation..."what ifs" are the creative aspect of sleuthing.

Without speculation, we might as well head to another thread until we have some definitive answers from LE. And even then, we would limit ourselves to repeating and rehashing ONLY what is definitively known.

That's how I see it anyway.

Quick question, if LE booked someone related to this case other than DW why didn't they said so?!

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

Yes, the surviving family are victims. They not only have to deal with loss but the horrific and senseless horror of how their loved ones died.

Our participation here...has to include speculation. We are like wanderers without a map: every suggestion, brainstorm, hunch, or "speculation"....just might be the clue to the path we need to find to get home. The rules here set parameters, which is fair, but speculation..."what ifs" are the creative aspect of sleuthing.

Without speculation, we might as well head to another thread until we have some definitive answers from LE. And even then, we would limit ourselves to repeating and rehashing ONLY what is definitively known.

That's how I see it anyway.

Of course! :D (I just get all weird about misunderstandings is all - even if it's not related to me, lol)

I see y'all have returned to the JW was jealous of a 10 year old and he had to die theory. Anything to keep this case alive I guess.

Why does this bother you so if they do think this? Just really curious. I will admit that I do not think that JW was jealous of PS and am still on the fence with him being involved. I really just do not know anymore but I don't get the snark in your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member