DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no reason we should not be allowed to discuss DW brother, especially since he was arrested with DW. He is not a victim in this. Period. I don't know why this case has especially strict guidelines, Burke Ramsey has been discussed endlessly on the JBR forum and he was a child when JB was murdered.
I say the mods should loosen up the Terms on this one.

If they were arrested during the convoy stop wouldn't it be a DC case?

I don't mean to be rude or unhelpful, but why not just take a look? It was a case that started in jurisdiction A that was resolved because the person was arrested in jurisdiction B. Once the person is in custody, jurisdiction A didn't need to keep trying to find the person.

I am so confused. According to DC clerk of courts Daron D. Wint is the one arrested for the murders.
ETA: I am referring to who is being looked up on the Maryland clerk of courts. To get Daron D. Wint you have to put a middle initial D. The name that comes up without it, is another person, from what I can tell.

You are right about DC courts but there are more Wints besides Daron.
MD Judiciary Case Search
Last name Wint gives everyone with that last name plus Winters, Wintergreen etc.
Exact Last Name gives all Wints with any first name
Wint D gives all Wints with first initial of given name D, e.g. Darrell, Dooby, Ditzy, and Dopey
Wint Darron give only Darron No MI needed.
Note that Darron used variations of his given name

Option is to search for D and then sort by clicking on name. This will result in each person's complete summary of records for you.

There is no reason we should not be allowed to discuss DW brother, especially since he was arrested with DW. He is not a victim in this. Period. I don't know why this case has especially strict guidelines, Burke Ramsey has been discussed endlessly on the JBR forum and he was a child when JB was murdered.

I think that the mods have a tough job and it's hard to keep this site open and you never know who will be litigious. These sorts of discussions are better had directly with mods in PMs than public postings IMHO.

OK. Now I finally get what we are looking up. I thought I was finding the wrong person.
Is it possible that the other person was with the convoy, but questioned by DC police and turned over to Maryland police because of the outstanding bench warrant?

You are right about DC courts but there are more Wints besides Daron.
MD Judiciary Case Search
Last name Wint gives everyone with that last name plus Winters, Wintergreen etc.
Exact Last Name gives all Wints with any first name
Wint D gives all Wints with first initial of given name D, e.g. Darrell, Dooby, Ditzy, and Dopey
Wint Darron give only Darron No MI needed.
Note that Darron used variations of his given name

Option is to search for D and then sort by clicking on name. This will result in each person's complete summary of records for you.

I looked up JW and seems he and DW & co have a common problem with no proper license and registration or not placing registration stickers on license plates.

OK. Now I finally get what we are looking up. I thought I was finding the wrong person.
Is it possible that the other person was with the convoy, but questioned by DC police and turned over to Maryland police because of the outstanding bench warrant?

Yes :) Possible. But the other possibility is that Maryland stopped expecting so-and-so to appear because IT was in custody elsewhere.

I don't mean to be rude or unhelpful, but why not just take a look? It was a case that started in jurisdiction A that was resolved because the person was arrested in jurisdiction B. Once the person is in custody, jurisdiction A didn't need to keep trying to find the person.
You were not rude, I was just confused. Happens easily to me. LOL I do see the connection now, and it is interesting.

If they were arrested during the convoy stop wouldn't it be a DC case?

It could be for the DC case, yes but not necessarily.
When someone is stopped by LE for any reason, even you or me, the first thing they do is a computer search for open warrants. If any are found, LE is obligated to arrest and detain the person until the sheriff or marshal of the appropriate authority can execute the open warrant, i.e. arrest the person and deliver him/her to detention.

I tried doing a search on the DC case site and it's much more convoluted than the MD site.

that delete button is like gunshots *pow pow pow*. Just trying to add some humor. I was very active with the Relisha Rudd case and never had a post deleted. I think I am setting a new record. I promise I am a nice person in real life guys :)

Mod note

The bickering in here needs to stop, address the post and not the poster.

Either scroll and roll or use the ignore feature under your settings.

Use Websleuths.com website on the computer and put in "Savvas Maple Avenue" in search.

Is that about the Maple Ave Crew? Does anybody know where the Tacoma Park neighborhood is in relation to the SS home? Gang and drug activities have been associated with so many violent crimes of late that being part of this hateful crime wouldn't surprise me.
The article below is from five years ago. This gang might be more sophisticated and violent by now.
JMO

Gang-related graffiti sparks concern in Takoma Park
Cooperation between community, police key to wiping out problem, official says

http://ww2.gazette.net/stories/05122010/rocknew225405_32572.php

Quick question, if LE booked someone related to this case other than DW why didn't they said so?!

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

I have a theory. If someone else was arrested with DW, it may have been for previous warrants. LE would arrest him for that, and still suspect that he's involved in the murders, but not publicize it. He could still be in custody for something else, and be charged for murder or accessory or conspiracy, etc. at a later date. No hurry since he's already in custody.

Allegedly. In my opinion. Spitballin'. Speculating up the wazooooo.

Is that about the Maple Ave Crew? Does anybody know where the Tacoma Park neighborhood is in relation to the SS home? Gang and drug activities have been associated with so many violent crimes of late that being part of this hateful crime wouldn't surprise me.
The article below is from five years ago. This gang might be more sophisticated and violent by now.
JMO

Gang-related graffiti sparks concern in Takoma Park
Cooperation between community, police key to wiping out problem, official says

http://ww2.gazette.net/stories/05122010/rocknew225405_32572.php

Try Google Maps

I have a theory. If someone else was arrested with DW, it may have been for previous warrants. LE would arrest him for that, and still suspect that he's involved in the murders, but not publicize it. He could still be in custody for something else, and be charged for murder or accessory or conspiracy, etc. at a later date. No hurry since he's already in custody.

Allegedly. In my opinion. Spitballin'. Speculating up the wazooooo.
I agree with this theory. I see it all the time in our local news. They say already in custody on unrelated charges.

I don't want to be weird or anything so don't think it but is that hearing open to the public? I work downtown very very close to the courthouse.

Looking for who PS might have encountered who might have this level of hate. Not many of his little friends or others he encountered would have this, and JW was his coach, so it is what it is.

I'm not defending anything or anyone here, and people commit heinous unthinkable acts from all kinds of jealousy, but that level of sadism doesn't have to be victim specific in emotion. Rather, it's probable that there was no emotion whatsoever on the part of DW. DW's history of violence, threats and sadism supports the torturing of this child.

Now, I'm defending JW. Nowhere in JW's history is there any indication that I've seen (I've not seen everything, I'm sure) that he's violent, unreasonable, unkind, had trouble with others, threaten anyone, abuse drugs or alcohol, steal things, rob people, get arrested for anything, etc. If he has anything to do with this, it would have seem to be completely out of the blue. I know there is a first time for all kinds of things, but there's usually some indication of mental or emotional disturbance. People have posted that nobody in SM is coming out to defend him, but I haven't seen any of the usual nutters who come out of the woodwork with anything negative, either.

Just saying that I think PS was used as a tool / leverage to manipulate the others. If DW is a psychopath - it seems like he is- aren't they usually pretty intelligent? He would have figured that out that normal parents would and do lay down their lives for their children with zero hesitation, and someone torturing your child would make you do anything to stop it. :(

It feels so hard and cold to say that a child was used as a means to an end, but it happens and it doesn't have to be personal at all. To a psychopath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221