DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is because DW is 1) in custody, 2) a monster and 3) who cares why he did what he did. No answer makes sense and I hope he dies a painful death.

JW seems so normal at first, but the substrate of lies and embellishments is fascinating. IF he was involved, to what extent? IF he was involved, what drove him to participate? Why did he lie to LE? What was more important than telling LE the truth the first time - what was he covering up?

If we were allowed to discuss other people, I can promise you I have a few other crazy theories that I'd like to pursue! I find coincidences fascinating, more so when they seem related to 4 vicious murders. Until LE tells us what really happened, I suspect EVERYBODY!

In a nut shell, a monstrous psychopath who tortures and kills innocents is not complicated or interesting. A seemingly normal person, who any of us would have happily chatted with prior to what we've learned here, connected to this crime would be way scarier. JMO

There seems to be more name-calling and clinical diagnosis of JW, than DW, IMO. It also appears that his employment and firing with AB, has been dissected, analyzed, and rehashed...repeatedly. What about the employment, or lack thereof, of DW? Do we know why he lost his job at AIW? IMO, that might be more relevant.

......... He may be uninvolved and the victim of terrible coincidences, like having a victim's Mosler registration in his possession when LE searched his car for evidence and telling numerous people the only thing keeping him from reaching the next level in racing was money, right before the home invasion that netted minimum $40,000. But the only way to see if these are all coincidences vs circumstantial evidence is to "investigate thoroughly. Personally, I'd rather spend time chasing down "facts", even if they end up being totally unrelated, than creating and sharing my opinions based on what I wish was true. It seems to me that this forum has too many examples of people who were wonderful from every outside perspective, but committed unimaginable crimes to ignore. JMO

Wow..... JW had the Mosler registration in his car & in his possession?? I didn't hear that. That is a pretty frightening fact in itself. Can you provide the link??? Now, that is some food for thought.

I never would have thought of this angle on my own. TY W sleuths!
I did think it odd that students had to pay $40 to try out. Is that even allowed by schools? We're all the schools in the league private?

ETA: The schools in the league were a combination of private and public high schools.

^ bbm1. "a bust moneywise or PR-wise"
Never occurred to me, reminds that many posters bring such insight & experience to forum. kammiemc, TYVM.

I was thinking about injuries to racers, (maybe like rkf post 328? "You should search the Maryland court records for their employees. Start with the event and group coordinator. I guarantee you will never take your kids there again.") Maybe some lawsuits based on something else?

^ bbm2. "schools onboard"
Getting schools onboard may have required a diff/higher skill set than JW's. Also a long timeframe for 'making the sale' on a conceptual basis, plus time to get i's dotted & t's crossed, i.e., written approval at superintendent or board level. IDK when Autobahn announced tryouts, but they were scheduled for ~Jan 8-10; first race was Jan 22, ~ 2 weeks later. Not much lead time.

In giving this 'league' approval to use school name, i.e., 'the XYZ H/S karting team' a school is, in a way, endorsing a commercial facility & filling its pipeline w buyer/users. All races were held at Autobahn, IIUC, never at another commercial track, never at a school facility. Are any officially-approved school sports played at commercial facilities and if so, at only one business and not rotated among several?

JM2cts, could be all wrong.

Maybe if JW told his bosses he had permission and didn't. If his bosses new this was not school-sanctioned and allowed it to proceed, JW would not be the one at fault IMO.

Short response:
Autobahn was using schools' names for its commercial benefit, without schools' authorizations, as all league races were held at fee-collecting Autobahn, IIUC, not at any schools, not at competitor tracks.
Trademark, servicemark, and any similar intellectual property issues are irrelevant here.
If schools questioned Autobahn about use of name, that may have been a factor in JW's departure from Autobahn. moo, jmo, imo.
Somebody (JW and/or other Autobahn employee?) set up a website http://www.mdvarsitykarting.com/ discussing "...the Maryland High School Varsity Karting Championship. The only racing series exclusively for Students to represent their High School in the first ever Varsity Karting State Championship!" This website did not reference "Autobahn" a commercial track, perhaps trying to imply that teams are school sponsored? Autobahn website does not refer to MD High School Varsity Karting League (not that I found).

My understanding is that, with 'Varsity" in the name, some ppl believed these teams were school sponsored/sanctioned and were subject to auth of Maryland Public Secondary Schools Athletic Association MPSSAA http://www.mpssaa.org/ whose membership is "...made up of public high schools ...
One goal is to "promote and direct public high school interscholastic activities .... 199 public high schools,...in 24 sports.
The MPSSAA derives its authority from the Maryland State Department of Education and the 24 local school systems." Note: MPSSAA membership does not include private schools, like karting league's membership. bbm
On mpssaa.org, I did not see indications "Varsity" as having trade-mark, service-mark protection.
Could have missed it, but I don't see any likely intellectual property protection violation, but IANAL.
Have some ppl confused IP topic w appropriation of name of another for business purposes, like a cosmetic company claiming an actress uses it skincare products, without actress authorizing the claim?

The karting site makes many stmts like these:
- "Student will represent their Schools, including team uniforms, team practices, and team awards." - "Students ... represent their schools on the race track.... we will crown the Maryland High School Varsity Karting State Champion."
- "... meet the racers that represent your school."

Common sense:
Can a private company hold tryouts for teams and select racers - then lawfully claim the racers represent a school - rather than allowing a school to decide on composition of team?
Autobahn did. "If you are a current Maryland High School student and would like to join the league, we are holding open Try Outs for on January 6th and 7th, from 4pm to 10pm each day. All students will be assessed on skill, attitude and enthusiasm."

When h/s racer is injured at league event, where do parents place blame (despite venue waivers)? At feet of school, which was aware of its name being used in promoting league, but which did no due diligence about the business, its racing casualty history, and lawsuits, maybe sexual harassment, etc. <---hypothetical, purely a theoretical possibility.

The league appears to be an Autobahn marketing program using schools' names, implying schools had officially approved it, imo, moo, jmo. May or may not have relevance to JW's departure.

JM2cts, could be all wrong.

Wow..... JW had the Mosler registration in his car & in his possession?? I didn't hear that. That is a pretty frightening fact in itself. Can you provide the link??? Now, that is some food for thought.

It is in the search warrants for the BMW he drove and parked near the scene. If Google does not turn it up for you I can find it when I am not on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is because DW is 1) in custody, 2) a monster and 3) who cares why he did what he did. No answer makes sense and I hope he dies a painful death.

JW seems so normal at first, but the substrate of lies and embellishments is fascinating. IF he was involved, to what extent? IF he was involved, what drove him to participate? Why did he lie to LE? What was more important than telling LE the truth the first time - what was he covering up?

If we were allowed to discuss other people, I can promise you I have a few other crazy theories that I'd like to pursue! I find coincidences fascinating, more so when they seem related to 4 vicious murders. Until LE tells us what really happened, I suspect EVERYBODY!

In a nut shell, a monstrous psychopath who tortures and kills innocents is not complicated or interesting. A seemingly normal person, who any of us would have happily chatted with prior to what we've learned here, connected to this crime would be way scarier. JMO

Monstrous psychopaths are extremely interesting. That's one reason such people are studied by the FBI. I'm not scared of the seemingly normal person who has been investigated, searched and interviewed by LE and not arrested eight weeks after the crime. JMO but IMO we do not have enough info to determine JW is in any way psychologically disturbed. SS knew JW. I trust his instincts in hiring him and trusting him

Search "Savvas Mosler registration" at top right on websleuths.com. Easier than asking others to search for links.

It is in the search warrants for the BMW he drove and parked near the scene. If Google does not turn it up for you I can find it when I am not on my phone.

Thanks I will check it. Wonder what reason he would give the LE for having Mosler registration in his own auto??? Would love to speculate on it, but seems it is pretty clear. Seems like w his SM braggardizing (new word for urban dict) he simply was claiming the cart before the horse. But was getting all of his documents ready.

Frightening? It's an expired registration. Ephemera to be used on a Vision Board, bragbook, scrapbook or craft project.

Monstrous psychopaths are extremely interesting. That's one reason such people are studied by the FBI. I'm not scared of the seemingly normal person who has been investigated, searched and interviewed by LE and not arrested eight weeks after the crime. JMO but IMO we do not have enough info to determine JW is in any way psychologically disturbed. SS knew JW. I trust his instincts in hiring him and trusting him

Yes but how many times have you trusted someone in your life & been wrong?? That is the nature of life isn't it??Some we trust & we are right some we trust & we are wrong. SS instincts I am certain weren't fail proof. Sometimes the hidden agendas are hidden.

Could that have had something to do with is firing by Autobahn in March?

Well, one thing we do know is that, whether this varsity venture was successful or not, it wasn't enough to convince management to keep JW employed. In fact, if the program was well-received, management would have to have ANOTHER pretty glaring reason to fire him despite his success. Maybe they were really disappointed to discover that reason of things seemed to be going well.

OH, SO interesting, I agree! I will say, having come across more than my share of psychopath/sociopaths in my life, there has always been a queasy feeling and a kind of 'full body alert' for me that I sometimes wouldn't pay attention to. Those are the times I was hurt or stolen from or fooled.

I'm sure SS would appreciate our leaving no stone unturned rather than to simply trust those around him. He would want all who intentionally or indirectly caused his son to be tortured and burned alive brought to justice.

Search "Savvas Mosler registration" at top right on websleuths.com. Easier than asking others to search for links.
Read article by NateT (w info on Mosler registration in JW car)-JW MISSED OPPORTUNITY HERE----

Certain all of this has been hashed & rehashed. If JW HIRED assistant & if SS opening a Martial Arts Studio that VERY IMPORTANT DAY.. & JW delivered 40g to the seat of a Mosler (should have seemed OFF to him on & not see SS anywhere on opening day!!)

& then JW rcvd call from SS BOSS 11:54 but never answered the call????? HMMM

(at the time of the 40g$$ drop off JW may have picked up the porsch driven away the evidence torched it..(was that him in pict?). driven 30 miles & shown up at Chantilly where he would be seen by a known camera @ 1:34??)

Such CRITICAL TIMING... IMO if JW was innocent or had half a BRAIN or been worth a GRAIN of SALT....JW certainly could have had a hand in preventing the horrific tragedy.... He could have SAVED SS BOSS &family life & probably had the rest of his life taken care of by SS --& lived out his DREAMS having done something for the greater GOOD ..... but instead... the story ends so differently.

I'm sure SS would appreciate our leaving no stone unturned rather than to simply trust those around him. He would want all who intentionally or indirectly caused his son to be tortured and burned alive brought to justice.

I wonder how SS would feel if he knew that JW lied to LE about his actions on the day of the fire and deaths of SS and his family. I would expect those I trust to be helpful as possible in that situation. Those lies were a betrayal.

I wonder how SS would feel if he knew that JW lied to LE about his actions on the day of the fire and deaths of SS and his family. I would expect those I trust to be helpful as possible in that situation. Those lies were a betrayal.

Indeed.

Read article by NateT (w info on Mosler registration in JW car)-JW MISSED OPPORTUNITY HERE----

Certain all of this has been hashed & rehashed. If JW HIRED assistant & if SS opening a Martial Arts Studio that VERY IMPORTANT DAY.. & JW delivered 40g to the seat of a Mosler (should have seemed OFF to him on & not see SS anywhere on opening day!!)

& then JW rcvd call from SS BOSS on 11:54 but never answered the call?????

Such CRITICAL TIMING... IMO if JW was innocent or had half a BRAIN or been worth a GRAIN of SALT....JW certainly could have had a hand in preventing the horrific tragedy.... He could have SAVED SS BOSS &family life & probably had the rest of his life taken care of by SS --& lived out his DREAMS having done something for the greater GOOD ..... but instead... the story ends so differently.

By that logic, you're saying that if any of the several other people who had contact with, spoke to, received messages and texts had half a brain, they certainly could have had a hand in preventing the horrific tragedy". By that logic, any one of those people could have saved four human beings.

Monday morning quarterbacking makes us all geniuses.

I thought he was the competition director and another employee was in charge of marketing. But, I have viewed so many sites and articles the facts are starting to get jumbled up in my pea size brain:).

Back on my laptop, so I can contribute links...
You can see JW's LinkedIn profile on NT's blog: http://www.nate-thayer.com/race-car...ect-in-washington-savopoulos-murder-whodunit/

Yes, I know I said I don't use blogs for primary sources, but I'm making an exception for this image. :)

All that follows is my personal opinion. I cannot understand how Jordan Wallace is such a hated suspect in this forum. For the life of me I don't see, understand, or connect the dots that are being discussed here. Honestly, we are now drawing a clinical diagnosis to a young man we've never even heard speak and have opinions based on a poorly written blog, a "statement" given to law enforcement that LE STATED WAS A LIE. Who knows the motivation behind LE for saying that.....doesn't make it true, doesn't make him a "liar". It means they were fishing and came up empty.

No ones life is wasted at 28. No ones life is wasted ever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What about at 34?

Frightening? It's an expired registration. Ephemera to be used on a Vision Board, bragbook, scrapbook or craft project.

Or as a trophy, a document to be used in a new forgery or any number of possibilities. I personally think it is WEIRD to have the registration for someone else's car, expired or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member