DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or as a trophy, a document to be used in a new forgery or any number of possibilities. I personally think it is WEIRD to have the registration for someone else's car, expired or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed

I wonder how SS would feel if he knew that JW lied to LE about his actions on the day of the fire and deaths of SS and his family. I would expect those I trust to be helpful as possible in that situation. Those lies were a betrayal.

I don't see it that way. Self-preservation is strong. He lied, according to LE, but we don't know why he lied. Maybe from feelings of guilt, or maybe because he realized he delivered $40k in cash to a home where four people were brutally murdered hours later and freaked (I would) that it might make him a suspect. Well, that backfired, that made him a target if he wasn't one before. I'm not defending his lying at all, just recognizing that people lie for all kinds of reasons, most of which (to me) don't make sense.

SS might understand why JW lied.

Wow..... JW had the Mosler registration in his car & in his possession?? I didn't hear that. That is a pretty frightening fact in itself. Can you provide the link??? Now, that is some food for thought.

Do a Google search for " mosler registration found in backpack "

All that follows is my personal opinion. I cannot understand how Jordan Wallace is such a hated suspect in this forum. For the life of me I don't see, understand, or connect the dots that are being discussed here. Honestly, we are now drawing a clinical diagnosis to a young man we've never even heard speak and have opinions based on a poorly written blog, a "statement" given to law enforcement that LE STATED WAS A LIE. Who knows the motivation behind LE for saying that.....doesn't make it true, doesn't make him a "liar". It means they were fishing and came up empty.

No ones life is wasted at 28. No ones life is wasted ever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBM. The documents clearly state that JW ADMITTED he lied. His own admission does make him a liar, 100%. At 28, one's life is wasted if it is built on a foundation of lies.

JMO

I don't see it that way. Self-preservation is strong. He lied, according to LE, but we don't know why he lied. Maybe from feelings of guilt, or maybe because he realized he delivered $40k in cash to a home where four people were brutally murdered hours later and freaked (I would) that it might make him a suspect. Well, that backfired, that made him a target if he wasn't one before. I'm not defending his lying at all, just recognizing that people lie for all kinds of reasons, most of which (to me) don't make sense.

SS might understand why JW lied.

I understand what you're saying. For me, I would trust that people with my and my family's best interest at heart wouldn't even be thinking so selfishly as to what our deaths might mean FOR THEM. They would be more compelled to relay truthful facts than to lie for their own purposes, no matter what those purposes might be ;not wanting to fall under suspicion, look bad, etc.) People are dead. No excuses.

Yes but how many times have you trusted someone in your life & been wrong?? That is the nature of life isn't it??Some we trust & we are right some we trust & we are wrong. SS instincts I am certain weren't fail proof. Sometimes the hidden agendas are hidden.

IMO SS trust was proven true. JW did exactly as asked. He delivered the ransom, put it where SS told him to and let him know the task was complete. After investigation by LE (including interviews and searches) he is still a witness, not a defendant.

Or as a trophy, a document to be used in a new forgery or any number of possibilities. I personally think it is WEIRD to have the registration for someone else's car, expired or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, of course. People have been saying that for weeks, I'm just providing other reasons why someone have that. I don't see it as different from a notebook of decorating ideas specifically for cottage styles, some people think that's weird.

Car enthusiasts, or anybody really into any interest/hobby, collect all kinds of things that others might not appreciate.

I think adults collecting, dressing and living with those lifelike baby dolls is creepy. Latex costumes don't do anything for me . But I recognize and try to remind myself that people are different :D

One man's trash...

It would be suspect to me, if the registration was current. Expired just makes it a souvenir. To me.

We still don't know that SS didn't give it to him. We can (I do) speculate that "Well, I wouldn't do that" all we want. :D

...It would be suspect to me, if the registration was current. Expired just makes it a souvenir. To me.

We still don't know that SS didn't give it to him. We can (I do) speculate that "Well, I wouldn't do that" all we want. :D

To even have someone's expired registration on a $700,000 auto... when it is not yours would be considered a "theft" -- & doubtful SS would have given it to JW as a souvenir

On another note sure glad Wint got rid of Ficker he was such a tool -- probably couldn't pay him cause being in jail doesn't allow him to *raise* more money via illicit ways....& Ficker am sure doesn't work gratis

Yes, of course. People have been saying that for weeks, I'm just providing other reasons why someone have that. I don't see it as different from a notebook of decorating ideas specifically for cottage styles, some people think that's weird.

Car enthusiasts, or anybody really into any interest/hobby, collect all kinds of things that others might not appreciate.

I think adults collecting, dressing and living with those lifelike baby dolls is creepy. Latex costumes don't do anything for me . But I recognize and try to remind myself that people are different :D

One man's trash...

It would be suspect to me, if the registration was current. Expired just makes it a souvenir. To me.

I don't believe there was a current registration. Carfax doesn't show one, and there was a recent smog inspection that January (which would have been two months after the most recent registration expired, if there had been one, since the 2011 one expired in November 2013). I believe the one he had was the most recent. Please for the love of all that's Holy don't make me post those links again. They are all in previous threads.

And since Autobahn isn't mentioned on the site and the site doesn't mention autobahn, this may have been JW's own venture.

Interesting that they don't mention Autobahn by name. On the home page, under Register Today it says "To establish the season interest, all try out participants must express interest by January 7th and pay a non-refundable deposit of $40 to reserve time on track for the try out session. If they are not chosen for the team, they will receive two free races on their account that can be used at any time in the future." I'm assuming those races would be at Autobahn. http://www.mdvarsitykarting.com/
Also, if you click through the registration link, there are a whole bunch of gift cards available to purchase for use at the Jessup MD location. Again, I'm assuming that is Autobahn. https://aisbaltimore.clubspeedtiming.com/onlinebooking/webshop.aspx

Wonder if leaving the Autobahn name off was on purpose or from lack of attention to detail. The website uses a template. There's nothing wrong with that, but when one modifies the template for a site, when the banner images change, the additional code like "Banner images provided by Classic Sailing or GollyGforce, for demo purposes only. " is supposed to be removed. Shows a rush job like Bondgirl says.

I understand what you're saying. For me, I would trust that people with my and my family's best interest at heart wouldn't even be thinking so selfishly as to what our deaths might mean FOR THEM. They would be more compelled to relay truthful facts than to lie for their own purposes, no matter what those purposes might be ;not wanting to fall under suspicion, look bad, etc.) People are dead. No excuses.

I understand what you're saying, but that's calm, logical thinking in unimaginably shocking circumstances that we can only imagine.

Maybe being interviewed by LE was a little too close to some issues growing up with LE dad?

For some people, lying is a learned response, not even thought about while they're doing it. It's like a reflex. I've seen this exactly; son and super critical father. The son lied about inconsequential things even as an adult, but only when questioned, and even about innocuous things. When left to speak on his own, no lies - only when asked questions. He was so used to be criticized, the kneejerk reaction was to lie because there was a shield. A lie because to tell anything near what he was really thinking or feeling would mean he would be criticized. Nobody likes to be told their feelings are wrong or inappropriate. There's no emotional investment in a lie, but to tell someone what you're thinking and feeling and then be told they're wrong? It breaks my heart.

I can only imagine and speculate and project what he was thinking in that situation, but I can pretty much guarantee that it was from an emotional place of feeling guilty or attacked. Learned.

ETA: to kammiemc: Well, for cornssake, I just realized that my first sentence repeated what you said about understanding each other and I swear it wasn't intentional! Please don't think I was being sarcastic :D It was an honest statement, lol!

To even have someone's expired registration on a $700,000 auto... when it is not yours would be considered a "theft" -- & doubtful SS would have given it to JW as a souvenir

It's not a $700,000 car and why is it doubtful SS would have given it as a souvenir? We don't know the relationship, but we do know SS was compassionate and forgiving and helped many people.

Just one link regarding Mosler price, other sites quote $119k, $124. This site also shows cars well over $1m - whoa Betty! I'd be terrified of crashing a 100k car, way too much stress to drive a 1.5m car.

http://www.bornrich.com/mosler-mt900s1.html

BBM. The documents clearly state that JW ADMITTED he lied. His own admission does make him a liar, 100%. At 28, one's life is wasted if it is built on a foundation of lies.

JMO

And we all know nobody makes mistakes or spins things including LE.

Monstrous psychopaths are extremely interesting. That's one reason such people are studied by the FBI. I'm not scared of the seemingly normal person who has been investigated, searched and interviewed by LE and not arrested eight weeks after the crime. JMO but IMO we do not have enough info to determine JW is in any way psychologically disturbed. SS knew JW. I trust his instincts in hiring him and trusting him

I hope that trust didn't get SS killed. Scott Peterson seemed pretty normal, was investigated, searched and interviewed and not arrested 8 weeks after he killed his wife. It took LE longer to build the case against him. Lots of other examples are available. I think it's too soon to say everyone who has been investigated has been cleared or found involved.

I think the monsters that interest the FBI et al are the ones who move amongst us undetected. If they all looked like DW in his mug shots, they'd be less dangerous because we could see them coming. I don't even thing DW looked like that monster all the time. JMO

Frightening? It's an expired registration. Ephemera to be used on a Vision Board, bragbook, scrapbook or craft project.

An expired legal document that contained information about the Mosler that is not readily available to the public. A car that JW bragged about and featured on SM sites, even before he started working for SS. We don't know how/when he obtained it. If SS gave it to him, it's less suspicious than if JW palmed it when he dropped off the ransom, or even when he had access to the car earlier.

Read article by NateT (w info on Mosler registration in JW car)-JW MISSED OPPORTUNITY HERE----

Certain all of this has been hashed & rehashed. If JW HIRED assistant & if SS opening a Martial Arts Studio that VERY IMPORTANT DAY.. & JW delivered 40g to the seat of a Mosler (should have seemed OFF to him on & not see SS anywhere on opening day!!)

& then JW rcvd call from SS BOSS 11:54 but never answered the call????? HMMM

(at the time of the 40g$$ drop off JW may have picked up the porsch driven away the evidence torched it..(was that him in pict?). driven 30 miles & shown up at Chantilly where he would be seen by a known camera @ 1:34??)

Such CRITICAL TIMING... IMO if JW was innocent or had half a BRAIN or been worth a GRAIN of SALT....JW certainly could have had a hand in preventing the horrific tragedy.... He could have SAVED SS BOSS &family life & probably had the rest of his life taken care of by SS --& lived out his DREAMS having done something for the greater GOOD ..... but instead... the story ends so differently.

That doesn't work with the timeline, depending on when JW showed up at the S house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1