DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Originally Posted by bondgirl what are the odds dw was involved in some sort of asian knife / sword classes, competitions as a hobby in maryland and heard about opening of ss's dojo? Perhaps that was the instigator." [deleted links to MMA studios]

imo, zero

Or, imo, maybe a bit less than that. LOL, but not kidding.

Ok. My voicemails disappear on my iphone when I delete them. But maybe there's some archive where the still show? It's really neither here nor there. Regardless it would be easy for LE to determine with records. It would be interesting to know if it were a convo, VM or missed call.

Go to your list of voicemails on iPhone and scroll down to bottom and you'll see "Deleted Messages" I have a ton. You have to go into these and delete again to remove them from your phone and I'd bet cell phone provider can still access them.

I am leaning more towards 'monster' because of some of his past history. He reportedly threatened to kill his entire family, including his 8 yr old lil sister. WHO does that? His father must have taken it seriously enough that he got a Restraining Order.

RSBM RBBM

I just tried to put those words/thoughts into my mind. Harming an 8 year old little sister, or any 8 year old. Anyone, try that. It doesn't work, my mind rejects it. The mind simply rejects that thought. So yeah, who does that? A very violent and evil person.

However the fact DW shared his blood money with others still makes me think he did not act alone. Not saying DW couldn't have committed this act alone. Why did he share this money?

To clarify this statement for you, IMO Police asked for and got permission to examine JW's phone on the spot,
or if JW refused permission to examine his phone, Police got a quick search warrant to search on the spot, which is not uncommon. This would have occurred near the house when they first encountered JW on the 14th of May.

Please clarify what you mean by "quick search warrant". Sounds like huge speculation to me. AGAIN, judge signed warrant on the 18th. So where is the warrant that was signed on the 14th. <modsnip>

The post is saying they believe police either got permission from JW to look at his phone OR obtained a quick search warrant.

If JW gave permission there would be no need for an officer to quickly obtain a search warrant on the 14th.

RSBM RBBM

I just tried to put those words/thoughts into my mind. Harming an 8 year old little sister, or any 8 year old. Anyone, try that. It doesn't work, my mind rejects it. The mind simply rejects that thought. So yeah, who does that? A very violent and evil person.

However the fact DW shared his blood money with others still makes me think he did not act alone. Not saying DW couldn't have committed this act alone. Why did he share this money?

I think he shared the money because he wanted help escaping. JMO

Go to your list of voicemails on iPhone and scroll down to bottom and you'll see "Deleted Messages" I have a ton. You have to go into these and delete again to remove them from your phone and I'd bet cell phone provider can still access them.

I think this is true. I remember one story in particular where a phone company was able to restore a deleted VM for someone from a loved one who'd passed away.

RSBM RBBM

I don't know how gangs work. Do the members share money? Did DW owe a debt where if he didn't get the money he'd be killed?

Here's one of my thoughts why this was targeted. DW's primary residence listed was maybe 14-16 miles from the SS home. IMO it's no coincidence traveling 14 or so miles he just happened upon SS's residence and decided this is the one. He knew who SS was, learned where he lived.

We know how he got out of there after the fire but we don't know how he arrived. I think the phone records between him and his money laundering crew will be interesting.

Oh Dear Lord---PLEASE let us learn some new facts and evidence on Monday. :candle:

I am leaning more towards 'monster' because of some of his past history. He reportedly threatened to kill his entire family, including his 8 yr old lil sister. WHO does that? His father must have taken it seriously enough that he got a Restraining Order.

And he threatened to stab an infant to death, when he was angry with his girlfriend. Only a sadist would even imagine stabbing an infant, while bragging that he was good with knives.

I don't think he has zero feelings for others. I know people like that and it wouldn't occur to them to verbally threaten a tiny baby, just to watch one's ex erupt with fear. I think he LOVES the feelings he gets when he can scare someone, threaten them, and then stab them repeatedly.

I was thinking about this post and it came to me that his 2005 threats against his father, step mother and 8-year old sister was reported inaccurately in the MSM. This child was born in 1997 and his father and biological mother were divorced in 1991. That would make the child his half sister. She would also qualify as a US citizen by birth while DW remained a legal resident. This may be an early example of his raging mind at work, insane jealousy towards the changing family. He harbored vengeful thoughts for years and his feelings of jealousy and hate for Savopoulos grew over 10 years to culminate in the torture and murders.

Oh Dear Lord---PLEASE let us learn some new facts and evidence on Monday. :candle:

It will be interesting to see if any of the five people with him when he was arrested turn out to be witnesses against him. Eventually they will be witnesses or accomplices unless they can strike a deal.

It will be interesting to see if any of the five people with him when he was arrested turn out to be witnesses against him. Eventually they will be witnesses or accomplices unless they can strike a deal.

And it will be REALLY interesting to see if and how JW's name comes up.

Here's one of my thoughts why this was targeted. DW's primary residence listed was maybe 14-16 miles from the SS home. IMO it's no coincidence traveling 14 or so miles he just happened upon SS's residence and decided this is the one. He knew who SS was, learned where he lived.

We know how he got out of there after the fire but we don't know how he arrived. I think the phone records between him and his money laundering crew will be interesting.

Yes, 14 miles is a long distance in this area. Many people wouldn't date someone or take a job that far away. Super inconvenient. It can take 45 minutes from Georgetown to Capitol Hill and that's only 7 miles. The demographic of people who live in Lanham don't just don't "happen upon" a residence off Embassy Row. SS didn't live on a busy street like Massachusetts Avenue.

Amen.......and Lord, please let TEXMEX have the fish tacos again this week as I live vicariously through him. Amen. [emoji56]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think he shared the money because he wanted help escaping. JMO

Help escaping, never thought of that. In a way it would make sense for him to be returning to DC and with a moving truck. He could have had lots of goodies stashed that weren't even related to his latest crime.

Yes, 14 miles is a long distance in this area. Many people wouldn't date someone or take a job that far away. Super inconvenient. It can take 45 minutes from Georgetown to Capitol Hill and that's only 7 miles. The demographic of people who live in Lanham don't just don't "happen upon" a residence off Embassy Row. SS didn't live on a busy street like Massachusetts Avenue.

Yes, but more like 20 minutes from G'town to Cap Hill (lived in both...)...if you know how to take Rock Creek and the correct short cuts...

I don't know how gangs work. Do the members share money? Did DW owe a debt where if he didn't get the money he'd be killed?

I know nothing about gangs, mostly lived in small towns. However he could have owed money, and had to do a quick job to get it. That would account for the bold home invasion during the day in that particular area. Just such a bold action.

If it is true, that to join a gang one has to 'beat up' another person or even worse, this could be one reason for the cruelty involved. He was making a reputation for himself within the gang community?

Is the lawn crew open for discussion?

Ok, SS did not live on a busy street like Mass Ave...but he lived on an 'off shoot' of Mass Ave...just 'up the road' ...it's a short cut for those in his neighborhood...but definitely there are videos from embassies *if* cars drove to the home...if not, tricky if there is video...I want to know how Wint got to the house...it would be recorded for certain if driven...if not, questionable...
Across from the VP's residence is the Vatican Embassy (unmarked) ... the entire area is video recorded...DC police must have copious video from the area...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1