DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner [video=twitter;623242541610221568]https://twitter.com/Fox5Wagner/status/623242541610221568[/video]
Detective in Savopoulos murder case testifies no evidence "others" were in house with Daron Wint. It's just a theory.

I am trying to get 'caught up'. I read that Wint fired his att'y and now has a public def'. So Wint had HIRED Hanover??? Where the heck did the money come from to pay Hanover?? And 'crimeneverpays': Why do you say 'they' (they who??) took his $$ away ???

And why did Wint fire Hanover - was there a court appearance about that? Did 'we the people' learn new info'/details about Wint's interactions with Hanover, Wint's personality, etc., at that ct. date? tyia ~~~ !!!!

The docs/SWs only have to state bare minimum info. A lot has been left out, IMO. And everything is qualified by the terminology of "witness states". Not that the testimony has been verified as truthful. Just going by what "witness states".

It struck me early on that the only facts about the money transaction that were stated objectively in the docs (that is NOT attributed to "W1 stated") are that the acct and W1 went to the bank and that $40k was taken out of the bank in $10k bundles. There is so much left out and the rest is based on what JW stated. I know some people thought that it wouldn't be in the doc if it weren't believed to be the full truth by LE, but it seemed clear there was specific reason that they would attribute the statements so purposefully and precisely.

RKF you are Exactly RIGHT! Ficker was just lobbying.... SINCE he had been DW atty in past for all his other abuses (who knows how DW obtained all the money to pay Ficker in past) HE had his eye on the PIE!!!
But even tho Ficker lobbying DW had Hanover already planned. Wow! And according to AVVO Hanover is an immigration attorney & also a criminal defense attorney. Wint had all his bases covered. So that must be why Hanover ultimately went away...when they took his $$ away... (THO DW had fired Hanover over a difference of opinion- according to news reports)

Hanover was not the attorney retained on May 16 (two days after murders).
Hanover was hired Saturday June 13 by Wints mother and siblings

JW was not in PHX with the S family for PS' race. JW posted on SM that he was crewing for Copeland Motorsports at Mazda Raceway at Leguna Seca in California that weekend. I don't know if PS' coach Jay Howard was in PHX for PS' race.
View attachment 78474

If it's true, what isn't curious about it? If the text was 45 minutes before the actual hand-off, how would he know how much money he was going to get? Has to be wrong, or else it's pretty much the most interesting thing that's happened in this case, IMO.

Red herring. It wasn't before, it was after. Text send at 9:57 am.

"The prosecution said the text actually came after the bank pick up, at 9:57. It noted that the text said, "my job is insane, don't tell anyone," which they said indicated that Wallace was surprised about what he was being asked to transport."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/detective-2-d-c-mansion-murder-victims-were-strangled/

I remember reading that JW got the money, before 9:00...before the bank was open. I think it may have been in the NT article, so I don't know how accurate that info. would be....so confused!!!

I remember reading that JW got the money, before 9:00...before the bank was open. I think it may have been in the NT article, so I don't know how accurate that info. would be....so confused!!!

If you read it anywhere, it was people speculating about it here. Certainly it was never reported in msm.

The news said Hanover was not the imm lawyer Wint paid.

RKF you are Exactly RIGHT! Ficker was just lobbying.... SINCE he had been DW atty in past for all his other abuses (who knows how DW obtained all the money to pay Ficker in past) HE had his eye on the PIE!!!
But even tho Ficker lobbying DW had Hanover already planned. Wow! And according to AVVO Hanover is an immigration attorney & also a criminal defense attorney. Wint had all his bases covered. So that must be why Hanover ultimately went away...when they took his $$ away... (THO DW had fired Hanover over a difference of opinion- according to news reports)

My mind is sort of boggled by the fact that DW commits arson and quadruple murder and decides his immigration status is so pressing that he needs a Saturday appointment? He must be a total moron.

Except that ficker wasn't dw attorney for all his other cases. He had hired attorneys for some, PDs for some. According to court case details that we've seen here.

clarification: here on WS, we learned we could (and we did) to go to the court website and research the 39 court cases and could see the names of the paid attorneys and public defenders.

I don't think so. It's pushing the envelope for sure. But is it perjury to say ' I don't know' to a question by the opposing counsel, if it is a line of questioning that you do not want to go into at that time? I don't think it would be considered perjury. JMO

That particular detective might have not known, but it's actually a red herring by the defense. Per prosecution, text to girlfriend went out at 9:57 am, after money were already picked up.

"The prosecution said the text actually came after the bank pick up, at 9:57. It noted that the text said, "my job is insane, don't tell anyone," which they said indicated that Wallace was surprised about what he was being asked to transport."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/detective-2-d-c-mansion-murder-victims-were-strangled/

My brain just keeps going back to the fact how could SS w all his martial arts training not have done something ...thrashed DW or sent him a judo kick .....texted help or said help in his messages or give any indication something amiss--SS must have seriously believed if he carried out all DW requests he would have saved his family. The entire thing is so unconscionable to me. That is why in my mind I HAVE BELIEVE there was someone else in the house with DW.

Surely could have been something like that. How would he have known it was time for Vera to leave?

another similar scenario, probably mentioned before: Is it possible Amy went out , quick trip to the store / pharmacy or something, leaving Phillip with Vera and (I even hate to write his name) Wint waited for her or did some sort of carjack thing , forced her into the house at knife point and Vera complied with what he said so Amy would not be hurt, (she thought),they were disabled (by being taped) , Phillip was upstairs and either came down or was found and bound by the creep(s) and AS was forced to call SS and they were all at his/ their mercy after that. (mercy which was non-existent)
Again, how would he know she was going to leave? Would have to have been watching in both accounts????

I keep wondering about that Porsche being seen "driven erratically".....and how that fits in.

Also,I come down on the side of money other than the 40,000 found at the home and that the exact amount is not known. ..or at least not made known to the public.
Please feel free to take apart OR IGNORE anything I wrote. I'm always embarrassed after I post something but I am so emotionally involved in this case and what these people went through and just how empty of heart some people are I found myself typing something if for no reason but sort of a "release". My heart so goes out to the families. So many hurting people in this world. So many that want to hurt.

Thank you all for the information you gather and share here..
PS..whoever said it...I do not like the term "mansion murders" either and the constant references to how "wealthy" SS was. (I'm NOT wealthy)
OK, I'm done, back to reading what the real sleuths write.

It doesn't have to be such a complicated entry. DW may have just walked up to the front door, calmly rang the bell and overpowered whoever came to the door.

It struck me early on that the only facts about the money transaction that were stated objectively in the docs (that is NOT attributed to "W1 stated") are that the acct and W1 went to the bank and that $40k was taken out of the bank in $10k bundles. There is so much left out and the rest is based on what JW stated. I know some people thought that it wouldn't be in the doc if it weren't believed to be the full truth by LE, but it seemed clear there was specific reason that they would attribute the statements so purposefully and precisely.

Also, the "affiant believes all four decedents were held captive by Mr. Wint and others until the $40,000.00 forty thousand was delivered to the Savopoulos's residence by W1."
https://www.scribd.com/doc/266278174/Daron-Dylon-Wint-Charging-Documents
So if more money was collected on Thursday morning, LE believes $40,000 was delivered to the S house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1