DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope this works. Here's a link to where the car was parked: https://www.google.com/maps/@38.925...4!1sPHwcU0VVVovOHzU6cJaIsQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656.

If you start with where he was parked on Google Street View, and "walk" the block to the S house, it becomes clear just how close it was to the house. On the one hand, if just dropping something at the house at 10:30, it seems like he could have parked closer. On the other hand, it does make me wonder how he got so close if he was driving from Chantilly after 1:30, when so many other vehicles, including emergency vehicles and press trucks, would have had time to get there in the interim.

Police have not named him as a suspect. So Owens would not be telling a lie under oath. However, he conceded that over a hundred pieces of evidence have not been processed yet. That leaves the door open.

The hundred pieces of evidence, I believe, were taken from the home. No way that JW was in the home during the crime spree. So I don't think any evidence against him will come from that. JMO

Oh! That's different. My dad drove one of these for years. Only one in that color for hundreds, if not thousands of miles around. :floorlaugh: Couldn't miss it... I can see JW liking this color and the attention it would attract.

View attachment 78663 :floorlaugh: Factory color too!

There is a picture out there of JW with sunglasses on that match the car! I'm sure everyone's seen it.

I don't know why LE doesn't think the bat could have been used in the strangulation too, or Wint's boot or shoe or whatever he had on. Disgusting !

Probably because different ligatures/forms of asphyxiation leave different sorts of marks.

There is a picture out there of JW with sunglasses on that match the car! I'm sure everyone's seen it.

And at least one of his racing outfits matches, and his race car has green accents.

I thought we came to a consensus that there was not a person standing behind the dumpster? Just checking in because I am seeing the photo again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The car looks black with green detailing in a the picture when I blew it up. Same for others? Not sure it looks like a beemer though.

The hundred pieces of evidence, I believe, were taken from the home. No way that JW was in the home during the crime spree. So I don't think any evidence against him will come from that. JMO

We have no word from LE regarding his whereabouts from 3pm on May 13th to 9am on May 14th. I wish we could be told where he was during that timeframe. It would certainly make me think differently if he has an ironclad alibi for that timeframe. Until we get more information, we can't say for sure where he was or wasn't.

Good find Skigirl, I found another from your post. Don't know if you posted it yet.

It's weird watching that video and seeing small children running around in the background. Plus knowing he's a 28 y/o man still struggling with his racing career it makes it even odder. He certainly likes to throw names around. No doubt, Philip had surpassed him in leaps and bounds in terms of learning anything from him and also in financial backing. Certainly an interesting character that likes to talk about himself.

Maybe I have seen it. He's wearing neon pink sunglasses in the video - not full frames but the ear piece part. Does google bring up that particular picture?

I thought we came to a consensus that there was not a person standing behind the dumpster? Just checking in because I am seeing the photo again.

I couldn't see any thing, but trash until FelicityLemon's art skills had me seeing someone behind the dumpster. I think that's just me though.

The car looks black with green detailing in a the picture when I blew it up. Same for others? Not sure it looks like a beemer though.

I can't blow it up, so I just see a green car with shady spots on it.

It's weird watching that video and seeing small children running around in the background. Plus knowing he's a 28 y/o man still struggling with his racing career it makes it even odder. He certainly likes to throw names around. No doubt, Philip had surpassed him in leaps and bounds in terms of learning anything from him and also in financial backing. Certainly an interesting character that likes to talk about himself.

I watched those videos too and kept thinking...how is he paying for all this? The clothes, the toys, the sunglasses, the weekends here and there, the travel expenses, the BMW....

I searched for him on that Arena Racing website and there's a few mentions for 2014 but nothing after that comes up.

No 2015 races. Wonder what happened there?

I'd like to know lots more about these sponsorships and exactly what they provided. Was he already having to cut back before he lost his job? How was he going to get to California and Italy in the races this year that he planned to attend?

Did he have an apartment? Or live, at 28, with Dad or with Mom, in that house she was selling?

Just so many questions.

I watched those videos too and kept thinking...how is he paying for all this? The clothes, the toys, the sunglasses, the weekends here and there, the travel expenses, the BMW....

I searched for him on that Arena Racing website and there's a few mentions for 2014 but nothing after that comes up.

No 2015 races. Wonder what happened there?

I'd like to know lots more about these sponsorships and exactly what they provided. Was he already having to cut back before he lost his job? How was he going to get to California and Italy in the races this year that he planned to attend?

Did he have an apartment? Or live, at 28, with Dad or with Mom, in that house she was selling?

Just so many questions.

I do agree. 2015 - just is sort of *poof*. Wierd.

We have no word from LE regarding his whereabouts from 3pm on May 13th to 9am on May 14th. I wish we could be told where he was during that timeframe. It would certainly make me think differently if he has an ironclad alibi for that timeframe. Until we get more information, we can't say for sure where he was or wasn't.

I am sure that LE has investigated his whereabouts that night, thoroughly. If he had no alibi, no cell pings to corroborate, then he would still be a suspect. I bet he was with his girlfriend and has witnesses to that. JMO

Also, SS texted JW that night. I am sure there are pings showing that the phone was NOT in the SS home when it received that text from SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz