DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! I thought you were just pulling my leg! Oh my! That's crazy!

I'm sure it seems crazier in this context than it would otherwise, but still... OMG.

I'm sure it seems crazier in this context than it would otherwise, but still... OMG.

Yes! I mean... OMG! OMG! OMG! He's going a little gangsta there, or a lot! Did he win or was he just pretending he won? :facepalm:

Yes! I mean... OMG! OMG! OMG! He's going a little gangsta there, or a lot! Did he win or was he just pretending he won? :facepalm:

I think he was supposed to be a superhero...thus the ripping open of the costume to show his BRC t-shirt after jumping into the pool guns blazing? LOL, IDK, I'm getting punchy. I still can't believe that RKF was able to find the pic of the car a block from the house. What are the chances it would be the last one before the tape AND caught on film???

This guy could never be connected to DW (IMO) he seems very animated and a tad immature, but not evil.

If I didn't know some of the other things I know, I would totally agree. But why the lies, why the lies, why the lies? And why, why, why did he have the mosler registration? It is all so bizarre.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think it is that weird. I just went to the San Diego Comic-con with my kids, who are 23 and 28. I went with a group and it is NUTZ. People dressed in weird get ups and acting out like Super Heros. And the place was packed. Like a half a million people attended.

So this video is not that disturbing, imo. But I live in Southern Cali. :wink:

If I didn't know some of the other things I know, I would totally agree. But why the lies, why the lies, why the lies? And why, why, why did he have the mosler registration? It is all so bizarre.

The detective answered that question about the registration in court. I think he said that they corroborated that JW was paid to help SS with the inspections, legalities, repairs on his many vehicles. So the cops were satisfied with his explanation.

WOW!!! Who knew!!!!!

It's got to be a special order color. I remember reading that because it was a green BMW it would stick out, and wondered "why?" I was thinking more of a hunter green. I almost didn't even see the car because it's such an odd color and my mind made it blend into the grass/trees.

Unfortunately, given where it was parked (which is really one of only two places that it could have been parked and be a block from the house and inside the crime tape) doesn't really help us figure out when JW would have parked it, other than before that area of the road was blocked off. I don't believe fire trucks/LE vehicles packed the street that far back, so he definitely could have parked there after the fire started. If he had parked way closer to the S house, it would have indicated to me that he parked much earlier and therefore may have driven one of SS' cars to VA. That still wouldn't confirm he was involved in the crimes, as he could say SS told him to drive something else, but it would have been somewhat suspicious. Where JW parked is 2 hour parking, so I don't think he would leave his car to go to VA if he believed a crime was being committed at the house. If he got a ticket, it would prove his car was near the S house during the murders. JMO

I am sure that LE has investigated his whereabouts that night, thoroughly. If he had no alibi, no cell pings to corroborate, then he would still be a suspect. I bet he was with his girlfriend and has witnesses to that. JMO

Also, SS texted JW that night. I am sure there are pings showing that the phone was NOT in the SS home when it received that text from SS.

Yes, I'm sure LE has investigated but they aren't saying, "all clear, move on." In fact, they aren't addressing this timeframe at all. Curious. They began the speculation surrounding the driver with the requests for the search warrants for phone and car. If everything is in order why not just come out and say so? It would seem like the right thing to do.

I've seen this color in person before... not the easiest on the eyes!

And, JW was really in to cars in general. It's possible it's not the original factory color and that he got the body redone or repainted.

I know this is true of every color, but green can mean so many things. I was trying to look for the car in some pictures and then I realized I didn't know if they meant dark forest-ey green, which would make it hard to spot, or something this bright. The bright option makes it much easier to spot!

ITA with everything you just said. Because he and his pals are always working on their cars, it would be relatively easy for him to repaint it. When I was looking, I definitely did not expect this green!

Can anyone read the "stickers" on the driver's side back window of the car? I'm straining my eyes, but can't make out what they are.

I wonder if he thought he would look like a valet or something of that nature while driving the car around? I'm having trouble logically answering that question, but I don't think we're working with a normal person's logic here! Also stupid is leaving in the Porsche which is a memorable car and then having to burn it later.

I don't think this is why he wore it, but dock workers wear those kinds of vests sometimes. Is it possible he was wearing the vest because wherever he was going after the murders, he would fit in? I've never seen a valet wear a vest like that, but if he was dropping by a construction site... Wonder if LE knows where he was between the two fires.

Interesting- I don't remember that but it seems possible. The car was a 2009, I believe, so maybe his mom bought it then (or more recently) and it's still registered to her even though he was the primary user? I don't think the fact it was registered to his mom means he couldn't have done anything to the body, though. If that car is indeed his, it looks like the factory color someone linked, but I was just pointing out that it could have theoretically been redone at some point.

Another WSer had access to records that showed the BMW was in his mom's name. The car was last purchased in October 2013.
BMW_3rdOwner.jpg

I do hear you and others but what do you feel the DA would be willing to give DW as a deal to roll?

They have 3 more felony murder charges that are going to need to find a home at some point. I think LE is hoping that DW will roll on any accomplices out of spite, without a deal. If JW and DW were working together, I would think it more a marriage of convenience than that they are part of the same "gang". I would expect DW to blame JW for everything if he was involved. Maybe he has/will, but if not that leans toward JW not being involved IMO.

I don't think this is why he wore it, but dock workers wear those kinds of vests sometimes. Is it possible he was wearing the vest because wherever he was going after the murders, he would fit in? I've never seen a valet wear a vest like that, but if he was dropping by a construction site... Wonder if LE knows where he was between the two fires.

I'm hoping they do. There are so many traffic cameras in the DC area (speed cameras, red light cameras, HOV cameras, just general traffic cameras) that I am really, really hoping they got some information on that. I've mentioned this before, so sorry to :deadhorse:

The other thought I just had about the vest is I wonder if he just had it on so if he needed to go get stuff from the garage or outdoors, people would just think he was there working? IDK. Like I said, hard to come up with a logical answer for this...

And you could be right. Time will tell. I do feel that when they finally break this case wide open, we will ALL be surprised in some way.

Also, LE can suspect someone without naming/calling them a suspect. And if "new" information appears, LE's "opinion" can turn on a dime. Just because LE said something 2 months ago or yesterday, doesn't mean they still think it. That's why I found it interesting that they are still saying someone else was involved - I wondered if they'd changed their mind since those SWs were released.

The bloodhound brought to the scene of the Porsche tracked toward a construction site. I think it's possible he might know someone in the construction field. IMO.

I thought that too. But seeing that o thought trash was white sneakers in the Porsche video screen shot, I don't trust my vision!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You made me laugh out loud! Thank you! I think the varying colors are just shadows from the trees. JMO.

I'm gonna soooo hit TexMex up for recipes and invitations to dinners. If not that,,,,,, I want ALL recipes. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

image.jpg

Got the ribeyes for the #teamtranscript party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads