DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's in jest, but seeing him waiving fake guns around and shooting them in the air from on top of the car is :nuts:.

The whole thing is stupid. He's barefoot! Reminds me of a slightly more sophisticated version of the "back yard plays" the neighborhood kids would put on in the Summer when we were little. We made all the parents come watch. Must have been painful for them, but we were children in costumes. (BTW I think those are fireworks instead of fake guns - fire shooting out of his hands instead of spider webs?) This video was made in September 2014, so he would have been 27 years old. This is more than just immaturity. The lack of perspective (enjoying doing something you know is silly, but not expecting other people to take it seriously) makes him seem delusional IMO.

The hundred pieces of evidence, I believe, were taken from the home. No way that JW was in the home during the crime spree. So I don't think any evidence against him will come from that. JMO

Even if there's evidence with his DNA/prints/hair on it, his presence can be explained away. UNLESS it's on a murder weapon in a victim's blood for example. Would need to be proved that whatever evidence was found could only have been deposited during the crime.

We have no word from LE regarding his whereabouts from 3pm on May 13th to 9am on May 14th. I wish we could be told where he was during that timeframe. It would certainly make me think differently if he has an ironclad alibi for that timeframe. Until we get more information, we can't say for sure where he was or wasn't.

And from when his phone pinged in VA after 1:30 pm to when he approached LE to say his car was inside the crime tape.

That's what detectives DO. Analyze the evidence, records and timelines And the lead detective has said "the driver is not a suspect in the case"
Per Washington Times

I think he was supposed to be a superhero...thus the ripping open of the costume to show his BRC t-shirt after jumping into the pool guns blazing? LOL, IDK, I'm getting punchy. I still can't believe that RKF was able to find the pic of the car a block from the house. What are the chances it would be the last one before the tape AND caught on film???

Yeah.......... not a big believer in coincidences. I believe things happen for a reason. I agree he doesn't seem evil. Just a big goofy kid, but sometimes big goofy people get mixed up in bad situations. Oh boy! Joe Gentz comes to mind (Jane Bashara/Boob Bashara).

And from when his phone pinged in VA after 1:30 pm to when he approached LE to say his car was inside the crime tape.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Laura Bach noted during her questioning of the detective that the driver freely let police inspect his phone records and that his description of his movements from the time he delivered the money until he returned to the home after the fire was set had been corroborated.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court/

Even if there's evidence with his DNA/prints/hair on it, his presence can be explained away. UNLESS it's on a murder weapon in a victim's blood for example. Would need to be proved that whatever evidence was found could only have been deposited during the crime.

Yeah, and I highly doubt that -- if involved -- he would have been hands-on involved inside the house. My guess would be something quite hands-off, like providing information. Speaking of which, I wonder if they got any prints off the safe in the garage.

I am sure that LE has investigated his whereabouts that night, thoroughly. If he had no alibi, no cell pings to corroborate, then he would still be a suspect. I bet he was with his girlfriend and has witnesses to that. JMO

Also, SS texted JW that night. I am sure there are pings showing that the phone was NOT in the SS home when it received that text from SS.

He was never named a suspect, so he couldn't still be a suspect. I'm sure LE has investigated him thoroughly, and perhaps continues to investigate him. Just because the information they've found out hasn't been made public, doesn't mean they have found evidence that implicates him or eliminates him from involvement in this crime. I'm not assuming that anything they've learned has moved them toward or away from JW as involved, because LE has never changed what they're saying about him. They never said he was a suspect, even when they were searching his car and phone. After those searches, they still haven't said he is a suspect. I think they're keeping their options open. JMO

Yes! I mean... OMG! OMG! OMG! He's going a little gangsta there, or a lot! Did he win or was he just pretending he won? :facepalm:

He won the race from the edge of his friend's back yard to the side of the pool. It was a close one, because nobody was right behind him the whole time...

The whole thing is stupid. He's barefoot! Reminds me of a slightly more sophisticated version of the "back yard plays" the neighborhood kids would put on in the Summer when we were little. We made all the parents come watch. Must have been painful for them, but we were children in costumes. (BTW I think those are fireworks instead of fake guns - fire shooting out of his hands instead of spider webs?) This video was made in September 2014, so he would have been 27 years old. This is more than just immaturity. The lack of perspective (enjoying doing something you know is silly, but not expecting other people to take it seriously) makes him seem delusional IMO.

You just made me think of the poor man who died after shooting a firework off of his head. I mean... You should know better. Just like the woman taking a selfie with a bison????

I think he could have problems when the defense has a go (ala SkiGirl) at him. It could be a hot mess. The detective seemed to have confidence in him, but after watching the videos of him I'm thinking we could have a problem. Still I don't know how tying him to Wint is going to help Wint.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think it is that weird. I just went to the San Diego Comic-con with my kids, who are 23 and 28. I went with a group and it is NUTZ. People dressed in weird get ups and acting out like Super Heros. And the place was packed. Like a half a million people attended.

So this video is not that disturbing, imo. But I live in Southern Cali. :wink:

Comic-con is a little like Halloween. It's silly and fun and a bunch of people who like the same kind of stuff enjoying it together. This is a guy who is launching his new business venture. He thinks it looks slick and will help define his "brand". Sad.

The detective answered that question about the registration in court. I think he said that they corroborated that JW was paid to help SS with the inspections, legalities, repairs on his many vehicles. So the cops were satisfied with his explanation.

Link please? I never saw that. How does he know? JW told him?

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think it is that weird. I just went to the San Diego Comic-con with my kids, who are 23 and 28. I went with a group and it is NUTZ. People dressed in weird get ups and acting out like Super Heros. And the place was packed. Like a half a million people attended.

So this video is not that disturbing, imo. But I live in Southern Cali. :wink:

That sounds like fun! Did you see Sheldon, Howard, Raj and Leonard? lol! I'm looking forward to the Ant Man movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1