DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing Mod snipped the gore. Most MSM reporters are aware but deem it not right for publication.

I haven't seen one msm report that. Not one. The only incident of that was from an irresponsible, unsupported comment.

So? LOL Does that mean he is a killer? ALL of the current bands have questionable lyrics and song titles. I don't think it means all of their fans are criminally inclined.

Not to mention, JW didn't think them up, think about, write and rewrite and the songs. The people who did, as far as we know, haven't planned any kidnappings and murders.

First of all, JW is from a middle class suburban family, not a low income inner city home, so he has had all the benefits his parents could provide from their two incomes. He had access to good public schools and got into a good college, even if he only stayed for a semester. He didn't live in a neighborhood with boarded up houses, having to dodge rats and stray bullets on his way to school. I have sons about his age, and I think it is a sad day when not having a criminal record means a young adult (almost 30) is doing well. How low can we possibly set the bar? As for drugs and violence, we don't know anything about JW before he began working at Autobahn. (He did post videos of himself playing video games, but I'm not sure if those are still accessible.) There is NO information on line about him. None. Nothing about his stellar high school football and lacrosse careers. We don't really know where he lives or has lived, as the public databases are often wildly inaccurate. The only paper trail I've seen for him is an online birth record from Bexar County, TX and his Maryland traffic violation.

I think there's a good chance JW is innocent of involvement in the extortion murders but that doesn't have anything to do with whether he is delusional for thinking he can support himself as a race car driver, when he got started too late to make it and he has never shown particular promise at it. Forming a business is a good plan, but if you're starting a business based on racing, it helps to be good at racing or business. He seems to have some good ideas, but he has missed the education or on-the-job training that would give him the skills he needs to make it work. He has started several of these types of entities over the last few years, and it appears that once the fun of starting something is over, JW doesn't have the skills or dedication to continue slogging away after the initial thrill is gone.

The only way any of this has any bearing on his possible involvement in the crimes is that when people don't have a realistic sense of the work it takes to achieve something, or their ability to do something, people can become frustrated, blame others and/or look for short cuts. If a 28 year old truly believes that the only thing keeping him from a successful racing career is seed money, he might be willing to take some risks that a more grounded person would not. If someone is too immature to envision consequences, s/he can make poor decisions - not because s/he's evil or a bad person, but because they truly can't see the various ways their actions could affect other people.

My sons love to watch those videos, too. Sometimes they even goof with their younger brother and film themselves so they can laugh about it later. That is not the same thing as creating a brand based on yourself when you haven't yet accomplished anything for people to rally around.

BBM

This is kind of different from previous assertions that JW must have grown up with the Wint boys--hanging out on the stoop and chilling.

It appears that the Porsche will be due to have its registration renewed in November 2015. In DC, you can choose to register your car for one or two years at a time, but it appears AS did it for 2 years in 2011, so I'm guessing she did the same in 2013.
View attachment 78709
Still looking for other cars' plates.

1de69070e5ac4a8931e8061dc07c464f.jpg

481cccfca2159270cf6b1dbdd29cd71a.jpg

b61ff90f984d0e11a3c15e92b37ba1a1.jpg

292DEAE700000578-3102479-Investigation_A_red_Audi_was_also_taken_from_the_family_s_home_n-m-5_14.jpg

BBM

This is kind of different from previous assertions that JW must have grown up with the Wint boys--hanging out on the stoop and chilling.

I haven't seen anyone say that. DW grew up in Guyana, moving here when he was 20, so I don't think it's possible that he and JW grew up together. I don't know if DW lived in an urban area of Guyana, but the apartments that have been mentioned here are in the suburbs.

I haven't seen anyone say that. DW grew up in Guyana, moving here when he was 20, so I don't think it's possible that he and JW grew up together. I don't know if DW lived in an urban area of Guyana, but the apartments that have been mentioned here are in the suburbs.

I saw a lot of speculation about JW and DW living feet away from each other for years---indicating that they must have known each other---and that JW probably went to high school with the younger Wints---and they probably all hung out together...etc

I saw a lot of speculation about JW and DW living feet away from each other for years---indicating that they must have known each other---and that JW probably went to high school with the younger Wints---and they probably all hung out together...etc

This is true. But my impression is that DW also came from a hardworking middle class family. His Dad seems to be highly respected in the neighborhood where he lives.

These two young men have hard working Fathers who provided for their families...and at one time there was a proximity that is very close in that apartment complex.

I haven't seen one msm report that. Not one. The only incident of that was from an irresponsible, unsupported comment.

MSM did not explicitly state what was in the comment, but more than one article used terminology which would support it, ie, mutilation.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

This is true. But my impression is that DW also came from a hardworking middle class family. His Dad seems to be highly respected in the neighborhood where he lives.

These two young men have hard working Fathers who provided for their families...and at one time there was a proximity that is very close in that apartment complex.

Very close, as in, adjacent apartments.

MSM did not explicitly state what was in the comment, but more than one article used terminology which would support it, ie, mutilation.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Yeah, I hate to think about it :( Even if it's not *that* :(

Yeah, I hate to think about it :( Even if it's not *that* :(

If "that" had happened, wouldn't the child have bled to death? I can't see it happening at the end, because the job was to kill, set fire to destroy evidence, and get out of there. "That" would have caused unnecessary delay.

And if done earlier, wouldn't poor PS have bled out?

Facundo, I'm curious about your take on things. Why is the press being so quiet in between 'events' (like release of search warrants or the prelim hearing)? I know in many other high-profile cases, the press is quite aggressive in its own 'sleuthing' and keeps relentlessly reporting every day or night, for the first couple months, even just to say, "police are not releasing any new information... our Mary Smith went to the police station tonight to look for answers," (cut to stand-up of Mary Smith saying that there is no new news). Is it just that staffing is so tight and people are spread too thin to do the sort of bush-beating they used to? Or has LE asked them to please hold off in exchange for lots of information later? Any insight?
My take is that there are enough other deadly crimes that the designated crime reporters are trying to cover the news of the day. Local crime reporters are covering Chattanooga, Sandra Bland, the San Antonio theater shooting, etc. National news outlets have already done special reports. The mansion murders are on the back burner until something new crops up.

We need VINs or plates. I will see if I can read any of them from photos. If you have them, message me and I'll run the carfaxes.
The video at the dirt ralley where he was wearing the vest had his plate on the dashboard of his car.

Darron Wint lived in the apartment mentioned for a period of only 6 months.

The only place I've seen that bit about PS is in a comment to an article. I am hoping very much that it is not true. If it is true, I do think there's symbolism, even subconscious. But, I hope it is not.

I know what you're referring to. The comment I saw was that this info was stated once on local tv news and never discussed again.

Has it been established that he ever left the crime scene? Before he discovered his car was blocked he may have been talking to other bystanders at the fire scene.

Even if he did leave the scene, so what. He wasn't under arrest. Nobody told him he had to remain on the scene.

The prosecution doesn't get to pick it's witnesses. However mocked, ridiculed, sleuthed JW is he still at the end of the day is a witness in this case. He's not a suspect. IMO the defense will be using similar research to muddy the waters for DW if the prelim is any indication. JMO but I don't want to assist their efforts just because it's possible to find information on JW and we are not permitted to sleuth anyone else. Four people died apparently because DW wanted to take their hard earned money from them possibly to use it to fight deportation he feared would result from his March arrest. He thankfully was caught thanks to hard working police. The sooner he's tried and put away for life the better.

<modsnip>I am at the point where I don't think it's worth the backlash to discuss his potential involvement anymore, so I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1