DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you believe it was AS? LE seems to think it was, so just curious why it seems unlikely to you.
I wonder if Dominos records its calls.

Answering for myself...the person who answered the phone at the Pizzeria...unless he had really known AS on a very personal and could recognize her voice...would only know that a female voice said she was AS and gave a correct credit card. We had a neighborhood restaurant that we went to almost once a week, and they never recognized my voice though they did my name.

Also, no one has admitted being inside the house to our knowledge...unless DW has given some details that LE has accepted as fact...so...

How do we know or even LE know...who called?

Okay. I just wonder how the attorney is going to "explain" the fact that DW was actually caught with $30,000 of the money dropped off on the morning of the 14th if he wasn't there. SMH

LE have never confirmed that the ransom money was the source of the money DW was caught with.

JMO

Why don't you believe it was AS? LE seems to think it was, so just curious why it seems unlikely to you.
I wonder if Dominos records its calls.

LE have said it was AS because her credit card was used and it was a female but I doubt there is a way to be absolutely sure it was AS.

JMO

I have always thought there was a female also . MOO - I don't believe AS ordered the pizza. I believe a female used her phone.

Why didn't they have SS order the pizza? He had just left a VM with NG around the same time. How does the LE know that DW forced AS to place the order? Is DW talking?

I'm having a difficult time posting today from iPad. I have it sitting on my desk at work, and take a glance every hour or so... this small post took 15 min. Boss is giving me the side eye.

LE have never confirmed that the ransom money was the source of the money DW was caught with.

JMO

I am fairly sure I read that the money recovered when Wint was arrested was indeed the same money dropped off by the courier. I am going to have to check MSM for where I read that. Of course, with all the discrepancies in the reporting who knows what is actually factual.

Why didn't they have SS order the pizza? He had just left a VM with NG around the same time. How does the LE know that DW forced AS to place the order? Is DW talking?

I'm having a difficult time posting today from iPad. I have it sitting on my desk at work, and take a glance every hour or so... this small post took 15 min. Boss is giving me the side eye.

LE must have interviewed whoever took the order and know that it was a female ordering.

Okay. I just wonder how the attorney is going to "explain" the fact that DW was actually caught with $30,000 of the money dropped off on the morning of the 14th if he wasn't there. SMH

If no bank currency straps were on the currency found, is there a way to connect to S fam? Or even to any BoA branch? Arguably currency could have come from other sources.

"Yes, just before heading to NYC, I emptied my piggybank w birthday money from grandma & my welding jobs."
Flaw in that idea is DDW testifying.

Thank you!

Interesting that half was sealed. Perhaps that accounts for why some news outlets have reported things that others have not -- perhaps they were asked not to report certain things from the part of the hearing that has sealed records but some did anyway. Of course, it's the sealed half we really want.

:tears::pullhair::curses::sponge::lamb::beagle::goldcrown:

What does a disembodied beagle head or a crown have to do with it, you may be thinking? NOTHING! :HHJP:

Very interesting that half was sealed. That tells me there is a lot going on here that we don't know and they do NOT want us to know at this point. This is no simple one-man-with-a-knife home invasion gone wrong.

Very interesting that half was sealed. That tells me there is a lot going on here that we don't know and they do NOT want us to know at this point. This is no simple one-man-with-a-knife home invasion gone wrong.

Wow. This really is interesting. Since when are transcripts of public hearings sealed?

JMO

:moo: when banks are delivered new bills... especially $40,000 worth of $100 bills... they know what the serial numbers are ... It is recorded coming from the Federal Reserve bank they received from.

If Ago is the top dog in the PD division he is clearly a competent attorney. Why would he throw some serious shade on JW if JW was already "cleared" by the PD? Makes no sense in my book.

Normal speak for a defense attorney :moo:

Baez ...and George and Cindy come to mind

TRANSCRIPT UPDATE...AGAIN.....Received a call from the court reporter. She stated that the US Attorney has placed an order for the transcript. She has (15) days to complete that order but says it will not take her that long to transcribe and that she's already started. The US Attorney's office will pay the rate of $3.65 per page. Anyone else requesting a copy "after" that will pay .90 per page. There are about 155 pages. There are approximately five (5) pages that have been sealed but she states that virtually all of it has been unsealed. She can forward it to me electronically after receiving the request and after the US Attorney has received theirs. Again, probably a week or so. She knows of no rule or regulation that prohibits the transcript from being posted or shared, though the TOS here prohibit that. Maybe set up a private page on social media and it can be viewed there. Mods....please let me know if that's okay to talk about here.

To play devil's advocate, we really don't know when DW ate the pizza. We know when it was ordered and we know when the crusts were found, but we don't know when DW bit into the slice. People do eat pizza cold.

(For what it's worth, I place DW there the entire time.)

JMO

And why does that lack of knowledge impact a felony murder charge ? Or perhaps this post wants to disagree with non relevant fact :moo: of when he bit into pizza and making a point of that? Not following logic and impact of time he ate it .

This totally makes since, except...DW was caught with most of the $$.
He also had two other men and three women with him when he was caught with some of the money. His brother was in possession of some of the money as well.

He also had two other men and three women with him when he was caught with some of the money. His brother was in possession of some of the money as well.

His brother told police DW was the one who gave him the money.

His brother told police DW was the one who gave him the money.
They are all trying to save their skin. The girls got the money from the brother who told them to purchase and cash money orders. His brother says it all came from DW. How much more are they willing to talk about? DW is losing his support group. Maybe that's why he says he was set up? kkkkkk

If Ago is the top dog in the PD division he is clearly a competent attorney. Why would he throw some serious shade on JW if JW was already "cleared" by the PD? Makes no sense in my book.

I agree, it doesn't make sense. But, he's got bupkis to work with.

Pretty much all he can do is to try and deflect attention away from his client. Baffle 'Em With B******* is what I heard a CPA use once.

It all depends on being able to reach a single person on the jury - like we saw with the jodiarias jury. This isn't a death penalty case, but it still only takes a single person of questionable character and a personal agenda to hang the jury. :(

Even though the lead detective in this case has declared JW isn't a suspect, because some statements can be interpreted relative to perception, there's still room for ambiguity as can be read in these threads. No disrespect intended to either side.

There are no mitigating factors in a case with this level depravity. Not one. The defense's only hope is to be able to sway one juror that his client was never there and truly was set-up for this.

So far, this case has time travel, aliens, little green men...

Oh, snap! Make that just a little man in a green vest.

And why does that lack of knowledge impact a felony murder charge ? Or perhaps this post wants to disagree with non relevant fact :moo: of when he bit into pizza and making a point of that? Not following logic and impact of time he ate it .

Perhaps my quote will make more sense if you take a peek at the quote I was responding too. I know things get mixed up because the trail of conversation gets lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1