DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A WS poster definitely said it was probably a latino because they liked to use knives, and then jumped to the conclusion that it was probably a landscaper.

Don't the WS TOS forbid racial and ethnic slurs? Is there a moderator here? Because I have lost count of the offensive comments posted in this thread.....

I believe that was a quote
The poster posted a quote and did provide a link IIANM

It is also used when they are doing illegal activities. They aren't drug dealers for example, they are self employed.

Yes! You're hardly going to say 'drug dealer' at 'the corner of x and x' are you?

Still trying to catch up on all the details. Just a few thoughts:
NG said VF usually left for the day at about 3pm, right? SS received a call from AS (approx 5:30pm) saying he needs to come home and watch the son because she was going out. What if VF had already left for the day and was on her way home when she was grabbed by DW. If he had been watching the family, he would know the housekeepers bus route home. He could have demanded she take him back to the house which would explain no break in. Was there any confirmation that AS had plans that night? Also, I don't think NG has anything to do with the murder. I think DW wouldn't want any more people showing up inside the house. Too risky. Probably had the S's call/text her to keep her away, but also the S's would have seen it as a way to raise suspicion.

Can't watch, transcribe if you can

Currently repeating Daron Wint being a suspect..... now Cathy Lanier coming on

Chief of Police Cathy Lanier cautioning about inaccurate info in media. Be careful about what you repeat

Cathy Lanier is not going to give too much info, she doesn't want to jeopardize case. They've gotten arrest warrant for Daron Wint. Blue jeans, blue hooded sweatshirt, white tennis shoes.

A WS poster definitely said it was probably a latino because they liked to use knives, and then jumped to the conclusion that it was probably a landscaper.

Don't the WS TOS forbid racial and ethnic slurs? Is there a moderator here? Because I have lost count of the offensive comments posted in this thread.....

I never saw anyone venture into territory that was outright bigotry or remotely hateful. Latino is not an ethnic slur. I think the people here have maintained a pretty reasonable balance considering the lack of facts early in the case. You can elect to stop reading Websleuths if you find it too offensive.

To the residents, Cathy Lanier says they believe connection btwn Wint and family ;through the business. There is a connection, not random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98