DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Connection with suspect through the family business

Iron Works : did work one time in past

She's asking Daron to turn himself in. Again reiterating it is not random, there was a specific connection.

If anyone sees him assume armed and dangerous, she's not saying what kind of weapon they think he carries.

Brooklyn, I just knew it. They do need to check the Jamaican neighborhoods. They gave description of last clothing: Blue jeans blue hoodie and white tennis shoes.The chief of police, Lanier said there is a connection between suspect through the family business to SS.
Also may be going by Stephon Wint

A WS poster definitely said it was probably a latino because they liked to use knives, and then jumped to the conclusion that it was probably a landscaper.

Don't the WS TOS forbid racial and ethnic slurs? Is there a moderator here? Because I have lost count of the offensive comments posted in this thread.....

How long have you been reading here? It has been discussed and explained that this latino/knives/landscaper comment was NOT made by a member here but rather was made by a (retired?) LE expert who was being interviewed. When there are few clues, the profilers always speculate about the perpetrator. The FACTS here were that the little boy was stabbed (maybe the others, too?) - there is a history of correlation between knife related murders and certain nationalities...there were landscapers working in the yard the day of the murders. Now we know the killer was a black male, not latino, not a landscaper - but it is not uncommon for profilers to make these kinds of statements and is in NO WAY a racial or ethnic slur.

Asking to turn himself him

Won't comment if had had contact w/him

911 wherever you are if spot him

Believe is in Brooklyn, NY area

Thanks so much for providing the information on the presser

I'm glad that Lanier cautioned about the inaccurate leaks. The conflicting news accounts were unhelpful and frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98