DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe he'll turn himself in. I think he's buying time with his girlfriend's statement. I worry that he will carjack someone in order to escape.

On the other hand, if he was working with a co-conspirator, he'll leap at the opportunity to roll on them in order to strike a plea deal.

JMO

If you want to turn yourself in, you just do. He's not traveling back to DC. This is a crock. And she might just be an accessory if she's lying.

Connection through Ironworks business could also point to this being a hit planned by someone jockeying for SS's CEO gig or a disgruntled upper level employee. DDM may not have beef with SS but someone else at Ironworks may have....

I feel like this was a planned hit that went out of control when perps decided they wanted cash and a fancy car. They weren't supposed to be there that long.

I really don't think that will turnout to be the case. They wouldn't have to hit all of them and just do a hit on Savvas. I think this guy is a loner. He may have done contract work by a subcontractor at AIW in the past like on a construction crew.

I don't think he had a beef with anyone of them. That's what makes this so chilling.

He is a stone cold psychopath torturer and murderer. He knew going in he was never going to let them live to tell what had happened to them. Based on his past I think he also raped the female victims and wouldn't be surprised if he sexually abused the males including the little boy.

If it had been a hit there wouldn't be mistakes. A hit man wouldn't order a pizza and then leave pieces of it behind where he had eaten on it. A hit man would have made sure the entire place was doused in gasoline before starting the fire instead of the fire being in the child's room. The firefighters were able to put the fire out quickly since it was contained to one room.

IMO

I don't know why. But as disturbing as this case is, what I find most disturbing is the way he killed. He doused several or all with gasoline. But the child is the one found burned beyond recognition. Which I believe is probably where the fire was started. And if the others died of smoke inhalation as was previously posted, that means he did that purposefully so the rest would have to hear his screams. And know when they stopped.

That was after he got the money and the keys to the car.
MSM has reported they were all dead before the fire.

I really don't think that will turnout to be the case. They wouldn't have to hit all of them and just do a hit on Savvas. I think this guy is a loner. He may have done contract work by a subcontractor at AIW in the past like on a construction crew.

I don't think he had a beef with anyone of them. That's what makes this so chilling.

He is a stone cold psychopath torturer and murderer. He knew going in he was never going to let them live to tell what had happened to them. Based on his past I think he also raped the female victims and wouldn't be surprised if he sexually abused the males including the little boy.

If it had been a hit there wouldn't be mistakes. A hit man wouldn't order a pizza and then leave pieces of it behind where he had eaten on it. A hit man would have made sure the entire place was doused in gasoline before starting the fire instead of the fire being in the child's room. The firefighters were able to put the fire out quickly since it was contained to one room.

IMO

BBM: That thought crossed my mind as well. Might have even made SS watch for more "control."

This guy is not going to turn himself in to police. Why would he? He is looking at the death penalty now and has nothing to loose by running. I hope the girlfriend caves and tells police what she knows.

BBM

This one has me a bit confused. Couldn't DDW be considered both? He is a black male from a latino country (Guyana, South America)

Guyana is not a Latino country. It was colonized by the Dutch, and later taken over by the British. The main language of the country is English. The population is mostly people of Indian descent (people from India) who came as servants for the Dutch and English. The next largest group is of African descent. There are also people of native South American Indian, Dutch, English, Portuguese descent - and, of course, a lot of interracial people by now.

If the girlfriend knows anything I think she will roll on him. JMO.

This guy is not going to turn himself in to police. Why would he? He is looking at the death penalty now and has nothing to loose by running. I hope the girlfriend caves and tells police what she knows.

I don't think D.C. has the death penalty.

Guyana is not a Latino country. It was colonized by the Dutch, and later taken over by the British. The main language of the country is English. The population is mostly people of Indian descent (people from India) who came as servants for the Dutch and English. The next largest group is of African descent. There are also people of native South American Indian, Dutch, English, Portuguese descent - and, of course, a lot of interracial people by now.

That's interesting because the name Wint is a Dutch name later changed to Went when taken over by Brits.

If you want to turn yourself in, you just do. He's not traveling back to DC. This is a crock. And she might just be an accessory if she's lying.

He could do something like telling someone where he's at so the person got the reward ,wishful thinking I know

I think his gf wants to collect the $100,000 reward.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member