DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX 5 DC ‏@fox5newsdc 2m2 minutes ago
New details about the Savopoulos' assistant who delivered $40,000 to family's home http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29129466/savopoulos-assistant … #fox5dc

Ok so how is the "assistant Wallace" relate to th suspect? Previous MSM said suspects relative was FIRED from on of SS's companies.
Apparently this would be this Wallace guy who was fired in March from the racetrack??? So how in the world is this same guy the one who delivered 40,000 to the house??? The more I hear the more upset I get!!!! Someone please tell me wrong and the suspect and the "assistant" are not related and in on this together!!!! Also I am second guessing my thoughts on NG now also!!!! This is just disgusting and I pray I am wrong, wrong, wrong.

Here's post from runnergal on thread 1

"I live a few blocks away so have been following closely and wanted to share something I saw on the local news early that day but have not seen anywhere else online. At least one of the local stations talked to who a guy who said his brother was with a cleaning crew that was scheduled to be there that day, but that he hadn't been able to get in touch with his brother all day. I thought this was particularly interesting."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-4-mysterious-deaths&p=11776309#post11776309

I'm wondering if there was confusion in the beginning in the media? This is similar and on the first day too. http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Woodley-Park-Bodies-Fire-Death-303794761.html

A man who waited for hours for information from police said he has a relative who works at the house doing general cleaning, but he has not been able to reach that relative all day.

The cover story isn't a detail police would release to NG.

JMO
I believe she got the info from talking to the assistant, it's one of the multiple links posted. And then releasing the info as her own fact. Moo

I believe she got the info from talking to the assistant, it's one of the multiple links posted. And then releasing the info as her own fact. Moo

I believe the same exact thing.
Here she is claiming she knew nothing about the money. I think she found out by being questioned by the press. Then talked to the assistant. Then started telling the story as if she knew all alone.

"However, she tells PEOPLE that she "didn't know anything about the money. The assistant was the one who brought it to the house, I didn't have anything to do with that." "

http://www.people.com/article/dc-house-fire-how-pizza-crust-helped-identify-suspect-mansion-murders

The thing about NG is, she talks a lot about the case, and the press does not make clear what she knew before hand, and what info she has found out since the crime, and I think this is the main reason she seems to be giving two stories. I personally believe that she had no prior knowledge of money being dropped off, and think she spoke the truth when she reportedly said that she had never heard of large sums of money being brought to the house. I believe her when she claims she had no knowledge of the 40k, because no one did until it was arranged on Thursday morning. I believe she talked to the personal assistant who brought the money, and has talked to others in the know about the facts of the case, and this information is being reported as well, which makes it confusing since they are not specifying that NG has since learned that the 40k had been delivered. It is just being said that she knew 40k was delivered.

I think you are exactly right.

I just wish she would stop talking to the media altogether.

As much as I appreciate any piece of information I can get, it just comes across like she loves the attention. The media has probably been hounding her and she is probably just trying to oblige them.

They didn't. Where is this coming from? Did she say police told her? No.

What is your theory as to where she got that information? Just wondering. Her statements are a huge bafflement to me.

JMO

There was a flurry of calls Thursday morning involving SS and several people (including the personal assistant). One of those persons could have passed along the "cover story" and it reached NG that way.

JMO

She got it off the driver, she asked him:

The Savopoulos' housekeeper, Nelitza Gutierrez, told FOX 5's Paul Wagner that this employee told her that he dropped off the cash on Thursday morning. Sources say he picked up the cash earlier that morning from the American Iron Works company owned by Savopoulos.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29129466/savopoulos-assistant

She's causing nothing but grief, including confusion from media reports IMO.

Ok so how is the "assistant Wallace" relate to th suspect? Previous MSM said suspects relative was FIRED from on of SS's companies.
Apparently this would be this Wallace guy who was fired in March from the racetrack??? So how in the world is this same guy the one who delivered 40,000 to the house??? The more I hear the more upset I get!!!! Someone please tell me wrong and the suspect and the "assistant" are not related and in on this together!!!! Also I am second guessing my thoughts on NG now also!!!! This is just disgusting and I pray I am wrong, wrong, wrong.

This definitely sounds like a bombshell.

Assistant isn't related to the suspect. Assistant was let go from another job, after which Mr. S hired him.

She says she was told by the assistant but the assistant hasn't confirmed he told her anything at all.

JMO

What is your theory as to where she got that information? Just wondering. Her statements are a huge bafflement to me.

My opinion: From the press. They were questioning her about the money. She told them she didn't know anything about it (which she didn't).
But from them questioning, she figured it out and started telling other journalists she knew about the money.

There was a flurry of calls Thursday morning involving SS and several people (including the personal assistant). One of those persons could have passed along the "cover story" and it reached NG that way.

No, the call to the assistant came AFTER the flurry of calls between others and there has been no confirmation by LE that the assistant even know what was in the package he was dropping off.

JMO

According to a police source and Gutierrez, the employee says Savopoulos was going to use the cash at an auction for the martial arts center he planned to open the next day in Chantilly, Virginia.

If that was the plan, then it was known ahead of Thursday morning.

Anyone more then willing to keep offering NG and the "Assistant" LOTS and LOTS of rope!!!!
Keep talking, please! I see a FEW arrests coming shortly.

Jumping ahead a few pages...

Are y'all watching his previous lawyer on CNN??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum