DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“We don’t know if he’s going to do it in a blaze of glory or just quietly call up and surrender,” said one police source. “We’re preparing for every eventuality. We don’t think he’s mentally fit.”

Tracking down the runaway Wint was “the No. 1 priority,” according to the police source.

While Wint remained on the lam after the slaughter inside a $4.5 million mansion, Washington police pinged his girlfriend’s phone and tracked her down, the sources said.

The unidentified woman was picked up at a Brooklyn fast food joint and brought to the 69th Precinct stationhouse, where sources described her as cooperative.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/quadruple-murder-suspect-believed-brooklyn-article-1.2230906

Mentions he has ties to Queens as well.

I hope LE searched her apartment to see if there is any evidence of him cutting off his hair. I wonder if she bought him clothes to.

Again, are the suspect and the "assistant" Mr. Wallace related? Anyone find anything else out about the assistant Mr. Wallace? Can we sleuth ghim?
Not related as far as we know.

You can sleuth him but you can't post anything about him here. Unless he becomes a suspect.

Seems that everyone who worked for this family was talking a lot about them and their wealth etc, is that the norm? I don't like it much. I feel that SS may have been the trusting type, but the assistant here, and NG were both talkers. I don't like how he posted pics of the cars on his Instagram. That's crossing a line IMO.

I would just like to clarify that he doesn't have a picture of Philip on his instagram. That picture is just in the article along with the instagram pics.

Thanks. Looks like I need to read it yet again. :)

Well I woke up today with the pizza /DNA news, heading to bed soon, wishing I wake up with the arrest news. Philip's scream in the voice mail haunts me, I wish I never heard it it's really getting into me. Such a sad sad case :(

I think maybe that was VF's husband waiting for information on her whereabouts and maybe the neighbor was mistaken about it being a male who worked for the cleaning crew. I dont know thos case is just so twisted and heartbreaking.

Wouldn't say it was her husband by the back view, sure her husband's in his fifties like her. And if it was, or one of his children perhaps, then surely it would have been mentioned when he retold the rest of what his experience was of that day. Or maybe this person had driven NG to the house and was waiting around for hours while she was questioned by the police? Idk. Seems a funny thing to admit to in hindsight. JMO.

Anyone more then willing to keep offering NG and the "Assistant" LOTS and LOTS of rope!!!!
Keep talking, please! I see a FEW arrests coming shortly.

I think the assistant is totally innocent and I doubt he spoke to NG or knew what was in the package he dropped off. He would have known something was wrong if he had also known $40,000 was in the package and he was told to just drop it on the front porch.

More problematic is what NG has said. LE have said the family was held 10 hours. If that is true, it means the killer arrived in the wee hours of Thursday morning. But NG insists she received a phone call from SS on Wednesday asking her to contact Vera's family and instructing her not to come to the house the next day. This contact by SS doesn't fit within the 10-hour LE timeline.

JMO

This is not directed at anyone in particular. I know everyone makes mistakes but please, try to refrain from posting about news reports unless you've taken the time and effort to understand what they say. TIA.

I would just like to clarify that he doesn't have a picture of Philip on his instagram. That picture is just in the article along with the instagram pics.

The article says that the pic of Philip comes from his (Philip's) account, so I realize that the assistant didn't post it, but if I had a guy driving me around in my Porsche (as if!), I wouldn't want him posting pictures of it, whether he identified me by name or not (I'm paranoid that way & I have nothing of value to take, it's just a violation of privacy). He's probably just an enthusiastic car freak, but still, security first....

I think the assistant is totally innocent and I doubt he spoke to NG or knew what was in the package he dropped off. He would have known something was wrong if he had also known $40,000 was in the package and he was told to just drop it on the front porch.

More problematic is what NG has said. LE have said the family was held 10 hours. If that is true, it means the killer arrived in the wee hours of Thursday morning. But NG insists she received a phone call from SS on Wednesday asking her to contact Vera's family and instructing her not to come to the house the next day. This contact by SS doesn't fit within the 10-hour LE timeline.

JMO

Can you lay out your entire theory please, because getting it in bits and pieces with different reports being used to back it up is confusing and causing people to pull it apart point by point without really knowing the whole story.

The picture is definitely from Philip's fb account.
Yes it's definately from young Philip's fb.

And it's definately not on the assistant's instagram.

Just appears like that in the article. Since I had discussed the possibility of it being connected thru young Philip and go-karting, I wanted to be clear they weren't connected.

Nobody would be leading my German Shepherd anywhere without tranquilizing him first. Even my husband if it meant leaving me behind.

He has been cited several times in the past for carrying an unlicensed firearm.

I believe Steffon/Stephen is his brother. Different birthdate. There is an apartment leased to a Stephen Wint 0.1 miles from where the Porsche was abandoned.

I believe Steffon/Stephen is his brother. Different birthdate. There is an apartment within 0.1 miles of the abandoned Porsche registered to a Stephen Wint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo