DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29114637/savopoulos-fire-deaths A large amount of money was scheduled to be delivered to the D.C. home where four people were found brutally murdered, FOX 5's Paul Wagner reports.

According to Nelitza Gutierrez, a housekeeper working for the Savopoulos family, $40,000 in cash was to be delivered to the house on Woodland Drive last Thursday morning, the day the bodies were found.

"In an off-camera interview, Gutierrez says an assistant was scheduled to drop off the cash to be used for the opening of a martial arts center in Chantilly, Virginia. The housekeeper says she spoke with the person who was supposed to make the delivery and he confirmed he dropped it off at the house Thursday morning."

<snip>

Wow. Is there anything needed to commit this crime Ms. Gutierrez doesn't know? That one right there sort of makes me extra-extra suspicious of her. Or at least of information she was able to provide to someone. Even if by accident. And why is she just now mentioning this truly pertinent tidbit?

Why did SS need $40,000 for the opening of the martial arts center? Maybe he was paying contractors in cash?

$40,000 is the exact amount that somebody posted about, claiming to be the relative of the family.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29114637/savopoulos-fire-deaths A large amount of money was scheduled to be delivered to the D.C. home where four people were found brutally murdered, FOX 5's Paul Wagner reports.

According to Nelitza Gutierrez, a housekeeper working for the Savopoulos family, $40,000 in cash was to be delivered to the house on Woodland Drive last Thursday morning, the day the bodies were found.

"In an off-camera interview, Gutierrez says an assistant was scheduled to drop off the cash to be used for the opening of a martial arts center in Chantilly, Virginia. The housekeeper says she spoke with the person who was supposed to make the delivery and he confirmed he dropped it off at the house Thursday morning."

<snip>

Ok I was about to say again I didn't believed in her involvement, then I read this. So she knew about the money delivery, she spoke to the person... not sure if she's involved but FWIW I'm thinking it's someone close to her, that knew about the delivery and someone that didn't wanted her dead...

Why did SS need $40,000 for the opening of the martial arts center? Maybe he was paying contractors in cash?

You wouldn't. This sounds like a fabrication that it was planned. I definitely think she's involved in some way.

hmm. I've been trying to avoid suspecting the other housekeeper, but if she knew about the 40,000 (and supposition) that is what the killers/thieves were there for, then.....well

Also, with SS's voice mail to her we can hear Philip in the background screaming. You would think a) the perps would have made sure he was quiet at the time to not alert her. B) Because you could hear him screaming...is that why she didn't supposedly listen to the voice mail until the next day. Now we find out that she knew about the $40,000 dollars. Totally suspicious.

Something else just occurred to me. What if the family had become suspicious of certain employee/s and wanted to do a set-up to see if someone would take that "money"? What if there WAS no money in that box, it was a ruse? What if that put them over the edge and the killed everyone? Just a thought. I for one would not EVER have cash - CASH, really? - delivered in a box to the front door. And the TELL someone about it. Hm.

I would bet the kind of kids he goes to school with would not be capable of pulling this off, and would not order Domonos.
There are bad apples everywhere. Look at Dellen Millard in Ontario. He was a rich kid, went to private school, lived in multiple million dollar houses,had everything he wanted. Played video games, had parties.

He murdered and incinerated an innocent husband and father Tim Bosma (allegedly, it hasn't gone to trial yet) for his truck, and is now also accused of murdering a girlfriend and his father, which was first thought to be suicide.

I'm not saying young Philip or someone who knew him is involved, just that kids do stupid stuff.

I'm leaning towards the martial arts side. Especially now that we hear it was a scheduled delivery for the Centre.

hmm. I've been trying to avoid suspecting the other housekeeper, but if she knew about the 40,000 (and supposition) that is what the killers/thieves were there for, then.....well

I'm right there with ya. But, then again... there may have been others who knew about this scheduled delivery... it's just that NG seems to be the one doing all the speaking with reporters.

It seems very likely the perps knew about this delivery, I guess the torture was to get MORE.

Wow. Is there anything needed to commit this crime Ms. Gutierrez doesn't know? That one right there sort of makes me extra-extra suspicious of her. Or at least of information she was able to provide to someone. Even if by accident. And why is she just now mentioning this truly pertinent tidbit?

:rolleyes: I seriously don't know why LE bothered to interview her. They could've just waited and watched the news :facepalm:

<snip>
So why would a house keeper know that the $40,000 was to be delivered? Who would need $40,000 to open a business the day before opening? That whole things sounds strange. That also brings up the "niece" from a news comment section saying $40,000 b4 anybody even knew that it was $40,000.

I saw somewhere that the firemen found the money still at the front door but that was on a different thread on a different site so don't know if that has been reported on.

Exactly. I've been very reluctant to think NG was involved, but SHE herself is providing me with lots of reasons to suspect her.

How in the world would she know about this drop-off?? SS was a smart business man. Why in the world would he arrange such a drop off and why in the world would he tell his housekeeper with long fingernails about it?

I have to re-charge my hinky meter because it's using up lots of juice with this info. (Yes, I know how dorky that sounds, lol!)

I'm beginning to think something went horribly wrong with the perp(s) plan.

Seems like NG is doing damage control now.

<snip>

Why did NG know $40,000 was to be delivered?

So why would a house keeper know that the $40,000 was to be delivered? Who would need $40,000 to open a business the day before opening? That whole things sounds strange. That also brings up the "niece" from a news comment section saying $40,000 b4 anybody even knew that it was $40,000.

I saw somewhere that the firemen found the money still at the front door but that was on a different thread on a different site so don't know if that has been reported on.

I think firemen found the package. Perps could have taken the money but left the package. It was also reported a large sum of money is missing from the home.
Maybe that's the money, because most people don't keep a large sum of money in the home on a regular basis.

I think it was delivered to house but it was for the suspects and not the studio opening. That's what the guy that dropped it off thought too. jmo idk IIRC the housekeepers husband was there after the package was dropped off, and I bet it was not there when he arrived. IIRC it was not long after that that the home was on fire. I have wondered if they used a delay in the fire starting in the home. jmo idk

This might be off the wall, but maybe NG read that comment and is now repeating it as if it were truth. Did she tell LE this information before the comment appeared online?

I'm starting to doubt anything and everything from NG, until it comes from LE sources.

But....as some else said, keep talking NG.

Exactly. I've been very reluctant to think NG was involved, but SHE herself is providing me with lots of reasons to suspect her.

How in the world would she know about this drop-off?? SS was a smart business man. Why in the world would he arrange such a drop off and why in the world would he tell his housekeeper with long fingernails about it?

I have to re-charge my hinky meter because it's using up lot of juice with this info. (Yes, I know how dorky that sounds, lol!)

Thank you for making me laugh :) This case weighs quite heavy... on our hearts and minds and on our hinky meters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98